Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2740506
View attachment 2740505

interesting, i confused this at first with an advertising company, so not quite so high profile lol. Her agent has a questionable history btw

The plot of that pitch sounds like she literally wrote it about Alice 😂😂 Is she taking the piss?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
You think she'd know better by now than to try and get one over us turds!
"1999 at the latest...!"
I would forgive her since there is no way I could determine the exact year of a picture unless it shows a place I have only visited rarely but she says 1999 the latest because she was screwing Ioan from then on.
Alice has an AGENT?

What?!!!!!
did you think she organised her convention gig on her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would forgive her since there is no way I could determine the exact year of a picture unless it shows a place I have only visited rarely but she says 1999 the latest because she was screwing Ioan from then on.

Um ahh Alice! Flaunting that scarlet woman status.

---
That's the name of AFE's new boyfriend. :sneaky:
Please can we have a moment of prayer for all dildos. They don't deserve this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Went to Google Dunelm and almost put dildo.
It’s Freudian at this point, right??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I did think she arranged that on her own.

I don't think he's a good agent if that's all the work he got her last year. But she's also not a stellar client either.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, I did think she arranged that on her own.

I don't think he's a good agent if that's all the work he got her last year. But she's also not a stellar client either.
Especially if he saw her attempt at Cameos.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I did think she arranged that on her own. I don't think he's a good agent if that's all the work he got her last year. But she's also not a stellar client either.
Me too. This is her agent's website. Did she just give out a fake email for her 'agent'? Someone really wants to work lol

1707257721037.png

---
Please can we have a moment of prayer for all dildos. They don't deserve this.
They ain't fussy. Perfect for AFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Crack them snacks and duck the diets. We’re in for the wildest part of this story yet. This latest post is desperate. Imagine having two children in LA and all you can post for a distraction is what she’s posted. Weak but it’s clear she’s trying to deflect something
The classic looking back, drinking wine and crying at old pictures. ‘Where did it all go so wrong’
---
its the current IG trend. I bet Ella asked her to do it (the below comment sounds like it too)
View attachment 2740265View attachment 2740266
edit: background https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/01/style/instagram-21-years-millennials.html
Take back my last comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m incredibly, incredibly disappointed that there was no giant dildo for Tone to crash into (in a Vauxhall Nova with a busted spoiler). It would have been the perfect mishap for such a shattered wreck of a man. I confess that I had no idea he was busily doxxing some poor woman - what is the consensus of the Reddit claim re: threats to the wee girl? Do we think M***T is a fantasist, or is there verifiable proof that I’ve missed (in which case I send my apologies to the aforementioned)? It wouldn’t surprise me that Tone, as an offshoot/symbiotic personality/clone of Alice would be capable of such behaviour, though. He may be full of hot air, but he’s unbelievably nasty and unpleasant - his comments re: Bianca’s condition were abysmal.
I predict that Malice will try another round of legal abuse over the next thirty days - claiming to be unwell, breaking the DVRO and dragging poor Ella out for yet more paparazzi pictures. @Hiraeth: how long can she drag this out before being sanctioned by the court? (I really hope that you’re on the mend - flu is so rotten - and that Mr H. is well.)
My little round bear went to the vet yesterday as he was spooked so badly by a gust of wind from the chimney that he crashed his head into the underside of a table, and I was worried he’d concussed himself: the vet says he’s 2lbs overweight. He’s on special, very expensive food - two packets a day - and weightloss munchies which he adores (the trills, prips, meeps, chirps and spinning when the bag comes out are epic). He only goes out once a day, and does sometimes come back with chips or cheese from God knows where, but he’s not getting extra food from neighbours; and he gallops up and down five flights of stairs many times every day while playing. He’s a Bengal, so everything is a toy. Does anyone else have Bengals/weight loss suggestions? ******* is in beautiful condition, with glossy fur and bright eyes, but he’s beginning to look like Tom Kitten sans jacket, and it’s worrying me.

I’m very excited by the fact that someone whose posts I enjoy so much also has a Bengal . Allow me to introduce you to Agatha. I’m sorry I.cant offer you any dietary advice. . Agatha is a curvy cat, herself.

Apologies for the detour. Back to Schrödinger’s Dildo …

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was trying to see when that photo was taken, done Google reverse search and it's comes up with Piassco, France, the 90s.
I did however find this, look at those bows 👀 I've never known someone to have an obsession with bows 🤣
She looks like she's trying to hide an incipient gunt there with clothes and twisting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The plot of that pitch sounds like she literally wrote it about Alice 😂😂 Is she taking the piss?
Alice puts on Tone's virtual reality fishing headset and sees where it all went wrong.
Sort of like Sliding Doors but shitter.
I'd watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw that insta trend for pictures aged 21. No thank you. I looked a fright at 21 (not my best year!) 🤣🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.