Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am sure her "agent" will appreciate her posting his email on her Instagram where her mad followers can send him all sorts of half arsed scripts they have written just for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They're hiring. Maybe she could get a job
View attachment 2741366
I thought we weren't going to use a certain 4 letter obscenity on the bleep's threads. She's probably already on the floor tits akimbo, vomiting, crying and socking through a panic attack with the upcoming court date without us terrorising her with that word.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure Marie bolted when Alice did the dirt
It's hard for a lawyer to sack their client. Marie would have told AFE what she thought of her RO scam and AFE fired her on the spot. It's so funny how "Tone" was on cloud 9 after the 'sleepover' incident. She really thought that getting Ella to lie was proof of 'child abuse' and getting an RO was a piece of piss. Smartest person in the room...

I wonder if AFE is on cloud 9 today? After all she was the one who wanted to litigate and IG didn't. Smartest person in the room strikes again...

Reactions: 31
Am sure her "agent" will appreciate her posting his email on her Instagram where her mad followers can send him all sorts of half arsed scripts they have written just for her....
I'd actually like to see her star in that script mentioned on her Instagram. Not that she would ever have any insight or self-awareness but it would be funny watching her act her way through the story of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alice really fucked up with that fake RO. I’m sure Marie bolted when Alice did the dirty, and now she’s ended up with bloody Bernal.

Marie did a decent job, kept Alice off SM and fought for her.
Marie: I’m sorry Big Al, I’m not sure I can’t support the RO attempt.

Big Al: FIRED IMMEDIATELY FUCKO. UTTER UTTER REBELLION

starts mouth clacking uncontrollably while poor Marie wipes the spit of rage from her eye lids.

Big Al storms wearing the TuTu of termination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

starts mouth clacking uncontrollably while poor Marie wipes the spit of rage from her eye lids.

"The Tutu of termination!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That has to go in the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

TuTu of Termination is my new favorite thing. This is brilliant 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
TuTu of Termination is my new favorite thing. This is brilliant 😝
I may have checked the weather forecast for today to see if there is enough of a chill in the air for Judge Josh to don his 'No, no, no. There's no no' no-nonsense knitwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just eating my cheese strings waiting for any updates. Rocking my new Tshirt……
IMG_5212.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Feel pity for me, taking friends to Brizzle Airport next week and told them we will be going via a bloody great dildo...no idea how to break the news that they will have to make do with a visit to Costa or Wetherspoons instead of a huge erection in the street 😂
I’m in tears that we punk’d our own damn selves and didn’t know it for at least a year, probably much longer 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.