Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's clear is Alice has absolutely reached rock bottom and has no shame whatsoever imo.
She's always exaggerated but trying to claim she's 21 when she's in her 30s is leaving herself open to ridicule and the DM like their pound of flesh!

Reactions: 24
I’m very excited by the fact that someone whose posts I enjoy so much also has a Bengal . Allow me to introduce you to Agatha. I’m sorry I.cant offer you any dietary advice. . Agatha is a curvy cat, herself.

Apologies for the detour. Back to Schrödinger’s Dildo …
Oh, what a beautiful little teddy bear she is! I love Bengals’ bone structure - the huge eyes, the large yet perfect ears… does Mademoiselle have two-toned eyes too? My boy’s outer eyes are a clear pellucid green; around the iris, there’s a clearly demarcated border and then a darker green. Is she also as mad as a hatter, and is Everything A Toy? My boy cried for ten minutes earlier because his favourite bottle top was sucked up by the vacuum cleaner and I had to empty the bag to get it out (yukk). Thank you for introducing her - there can never be enough kittens! And thank you so much for the kind compliment re: my posts - I’m so glad I haven’t driven you to distraction with my ramblings; I often find I’ve written mini-essays when looking back and wish the editing function were available for more than twenty minutes!

I apologise for having missed the dildo reference a few threads ago, @M33L4 - shall we submit a joint thread title?

I have a sharkish estate agent coming tomorrow just when proceedings are about to commence, dammit - what matters most; to sell my house or watch Alice bleeping Evans fall spectacularly on her ozempic’d arse? She may be posting thirty year old pictures of herself, but she cannot turn back time (song for the playlist? I bet it was IG’s theme tune for the last three years, wishing he’d never signed up for that bloody dog film). Thinking about it, she’s got away with an insane amount over the years, from publicly cheating on Olivier and having him magnanimously forgive her, to making off with IG’s money (even to the extent of calling the paps to show off the amount she’d filched from his account). It is time for her to learn a strong, incontrovertible lesson. I don’t take pleasure in watching others suffer, but some have to learn the hard way that life does not simply bestow everything they want upon them, or fail to redress their evil acts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh, what a beautiful little teddy bear she is! I love Bengals’ bone structure - the huge eyes, the large yet perfect ears… does Mademoiselle have two-toned eyes too? My boy’s outer eyes are a clear pellucid green; around the iris, there’s a clearly demarcated border and then a darker green. Is she also as mad as a hatter, and is Everything A Toy? My boy cried for ten minutes earlier because his favourite bottle top was sucked up by the vacuum cleaner and I had to empty the bag to get it out (yukk). Thank you for introducing her - there can never be enough kittens! And thank you so much for the kind compliment re: my posts - I’m so glad I haven’t driven you to distraction with my ramblings; I often find I’ve written mini-essays when looking back and wish the editing function were available for more than twenty minutes!

I apologise for having missed the dildo reference a few threads ago, @M33L4 - shall we submit a joint thread title?

I have a sharkish estate agent coming tomorrow just when proceedings are about to commence, dammit - what matters most; to sell my house or watch Alice bleeping Evans fall spectacularly on her ozempic’d arse? She may be posting thirty year old pictures of herself, but she cannot turn back time (song for the playlist? I bet it was IG’s theme tune for the last three years, wishing he’d never signed up for that bloody dog film). Thinking about it, she’s got away with an insane amount over the years, from publicly cheating on Olivier and having him magnanimously forgive her, to making off with IG’s money (even to the extent of calling the paps to show off the amount she’d filched from his account). It is time for her to learn a strong, incontrovertible lesson. I don’t take pleasure in watching others suffer, but some have to learn the hard way that life does not simply bestow everything they want upon them, or fail to redress their evil acts.
Oh it’s starting to make some sense now why Alice was so sure Ioan hated animals… it must have been his constant muttering of the BIB above!

Well done @Autisteuse can you attempt the Rosetta Tone next?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Alice's agency doesn't have a domain.

That's how you know you have a top flight talent wrangler .View attachment 2740860
They're like the Bernal of agents (Bernal of the yahoo email address).

I'm mightily trying to talk myself out of appearing at the hearing tomorrow. Risk of doxxing versus hilarity. It's a tough choice. 😂

P.S. If anyone is interested in reading the court order which struck off Bernal some years ago, I can post it. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

I'm mightily trying to talk myself out of appearing at the hearing tomorrow. Risk of doxxing versus hilarity. It's a tough choice. 😂
Do you have a Loopy costume to hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

P.S. If anyone is interested in reading the court order which struck off Bernal some years ago, I can post it. 🙃
You have to ask? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slight aside. It’s fine to call anyone Alice a bleep on Tattle. Not so much Twitter, if everyone reports it your account gets banned.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Omg. How embarrassing for her. She actually gave out a fake email for a non-existent agent 😂
There can still be a working email address even if the domain doesn't have a website. Some self-employed attorneys do this and it drives me nuts when I'm trying to find their contact info.

Reactions: 20

Hang on, what have I missed. Her lawyer's not a lawyer?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Twist my arm, why don't you? 😝

(Skip to page 7 for the details of shame.)
That is absolutely [unintentional Alice CAPS] SHOCKING. Those poor, poor people. They came to him in good faith to resolve an incredibly delicate and difficult situation which could have resulted in them losing absolutely everything - and he withheld all the fees which he hadn’t earnt; failed to supervise his staff, especially his secretary, who THREW AWAY IMPORTANT LEGAL DOCUMENTS; allowed one of the non-legal staff to effectively practise law… where is his integrity? Where the hell is his honour? I find his behaviour absolutely repulsive. He really met a twin soul in Alice - who, by the look of things (including the physical state of the last filing), could be utterly screwed over the next few weeks. The question is now not just whether Alice is going to turn up if requested; it’s whether *he* will show up, let alone do his job with the minimum of competence.
Sorry, I’m just so disgusted. What an appalling individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.