Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah has wickle Tony finally realised that he’s going to be done for abuse by proxy!! Absolutely everything they do is projection and she is clearly rattled! Talking about doxxing when it’s more than likely they’re about to be exposed for all their sock abuse.

If it is even him posting (which I don’t believe it is!) he truly is a tragic sad little man. Delulu.

Reactions: 23
duck it, I'll fess up, I'm the cheese string 🧀
The cheese string already has another alias on here... Are you using socks?? SHOW YOURSELF FUCKOS!!
---
It’s like the time she wanted to unalive herself because someone blocked her on Twitter.

It was a guy she was abusing because he got full custody of his kids in a divorce. She was outraged some stranger dared to block her because she was abusing him, after she blocked him first btw, then unblocked him only to find out he had blocked her! It's like toddler tantrums when you give a toddler a banana and they cry - because you gave them the banana they wanted. This is the level she operates at.

---
Abby is still locked but look at her background pic. It's from an old Tattler years ago. Will this be more evidence for court??? pmsl

View attachment 2753311
witch! That was Caitlyn's profile. I hope she's OK. She just found out she was pregnant when her partner got a promotion to NY and she was getting cold feet about moving there from London. She stopped posting after that. I've always prayed it was just nerves due to such big life changes and not her intuition warning her not to go. If you lurk Caitlyn, I hope everything went well, the baby was born healthy and that you are happy and safe. I miss you. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Once again for the hard of hearing 🤭
Anybody could have made that screen capture.
That is why they were not given access to Tattle because they couldn't prove that they had a bonafide connection to Bianca.
It really isn't the smoking gun they think it is.
These threads were long in existence before Bianca came on the scene.

That individual who claimed to be Tamika might have been someone just craving attention or perhaps even Alice herself or one of her co-ordinated FMs.

The multitude of socks she has had a habit of running for 15 years at least on so many different sites (and by now their numbers are in the hundreds) and (as we've witnessed in some occassions) a track record of setting up anti-Alice socks to generate interactions or pretend to be a victim, make me suspect that "Tamika" on tattle might have been a "false flag operation".
Especially as she keeps bringing her up over and over.

"Tamika" was not who they claimed to be, they were outed from these boards as she failed to give any proof.

Alice is so desperate to drag Bianca into it, and her lack of imagination cannot let her see that Bianca is the opposite of her, she is everything that Alice is not. Bianca would not have attracted Ioan if she weren't the opposite of Alice as Ioan likely would steer clear from anyone who would remind him of AFE even a bit. Bianca does not live her life online, she has no time for it. Unlike AFE, Bianca has a life, real friends, loving family, and a positive outlook. She is not seeking out negativity. Likely she does not even read the DM comments for her own peace of mind. :)

I wonder does Alice realise somewhere deep down what an utter loser she is?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah has wickle Tony finally realised that he’s going to be done for abuse by proxy!! Absolutely everything they do is projection and she is clearly rattled! Talking about doxxing when it’s more than likely they’re about to be exposed for all their sock abuse.
It's obvious to me that the Dupee report has mentioned AFE's cyber abuse and her use of socks ie 'abuse by proxy' after the DVRO. She thinks she can defend herself with "BW and IG support Tattle trolls. They do it too!!!!" Good luck with that Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think all the grabbing of Tattle screenshots was so Alice could show the custody evaluator that she and the girls were being attacked.

I strongly suspect she intended to use that to defend and / or excuse her behaviour.

As with her other strategies, she didn’t think it through, and instead of damaging Ioan and Bianca it backfired and put the crazy online antics back front and centre resulting in more scrutiny for her, Tone and the other accounts who were harassing Ioan and Bianca.

Alice will always be her own worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
a track record of setting up anti-Alice socks to generate interactions or pretend to be a victim, make me suspect that "Tamika" on tattle might have been a "false flag operation". Especially as she keeps bringing her up over and over. "Tamika" was not who they claimed to be, they were outed from these boards as she failed to give any proof.
That is a bit too conspiracy theory. Tamika is a real person and a friend of BW's. She and her sister got involved on X with B's permission as the insane BUT THEY CHEATED shite to excuse abuse was off the scale then. The sister stopped but somewhat unwisely T still engaged with the Alice stans. That said, it's freedom of speech and T didn't do anything illegal unlike AFE and her stans but it's not wise to give them the attention they crave directly.

Tamika was on here but didn't satisfy the mods with the proof she provided re knowing B so her account wasn't reinstated. The mods have to be quite strict due to fantasists/scammers but T was legit a friend of B. AFE and her stans went after T obsessively as they have duck all ammunition once the insane BUT THEY CHEATED story fell apart and they desperately needed something else.

Reactions: 14
I think all the grabbing of Tattle screenshots was so Alice could show the custody evaluator that she and the girls were being attacked.
Yep when Dupee was interviewing AFE there would have been a longwinded victim story about how the trolls were "going after her and the BAYBEEZ" and some screenshats were probably whipped out for good measure. Then there would have been the insinuation that IG and BW were egging this on behind the scenes. The BW/T screenshot then gets whipped out as if it's proof of that. It's all deflection from the massive smear campaign that AFE and her clowns waged on IG and BW. That smear campaign is hard proof of PA (as if more was needed) as if AFE is like that online, what is she telling the kids in real life??

Alice is so bleeping obvious.

Reactions: 18
That individual who claimed to be Tamika might have been someone just craving attention or perhaps even Alice herself or one of her co-ordinated FMs.

The multitude of socks she has had a habit of running for 15 years at least on so many different sites (and by now their numbers are in the hundreds) and (as we've witnessed in some occassions) a track record of setting up anti-Alice socks to generate interactions or pretend to be a victim, make me suspect that "Tamika" on tattle might have been a "false flag operation".
Especially as she keeps bringing her up over and over.

"Tamika" was not who they claimed to be, they were outed from these boards as she failed to give any proof.

Alice is so desperate to drag Bianca into it, and her lack of imagination cannot let her see that Bianca is the opposite of her, she is everything that Alice is not. Bianca would not have attracted Ioan if she weren't the opposite of Alice as Ioan likely would steer clear from anyone who would remind him of AFE even a bit. Bianca does not live her life online, she has no time for it. Unlike AFE, Bianca has a life, real friends, loving family, and a positive outlook. She is not seeking out negativity. Likely she does not even read the DM comments for her own peace of mind. :)

I wonder does Alice realise somewhere deep down what an utter loser she is?
I am pretty sure Tamika is who she said she was.

I also don't think it's a big deal that she came on here to defend Bianca after all the tit Alice did (including defaming Bianca on social media, through media interviews, and Alice's supporters creating an Instagram group chat to include Bianca's mum where they insulted her and Bianca). If Bianca was my friend and I saw the way she was being bullied by Alice, I probably would have done the same.

For anyone unfamiliar with what happened, see the section in the Wiki called "The Bianca "Reveal" to see the level of harassment Alice put Bianca and her family through after her relationship with Ioan was revealed.

Tamika was also stopped from posting here after she couldn't give enough proof to the moderators about her identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Even if Al was being "attacked with online opinion" it won't make any difference. She's still divorced, it won't give her money from Yo, she'll need to get a job, and YoBee are free. The children are like a symbolic ticking time bomb as her meal ticket. The victim act is just pathetic, it's just the naive and easily manipulated people that believe any of that stupidity. I shouldn't be but I'm just continuously surprised by people's lack of integrity and lack of ability to see people for what they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That is a bit too conspiracy theory. Tamika is a real person and a friend of BW's. She and her sister got involved on X with B's permission as the insane BUT THEY CHEATED shite to excuse abuse was off the scale then. The sister stopped but somewhat unwisely T still engaged with the Alice stans. That said, it's freedom of speech and T didn't do anything illegal unlike AFE and her stans but it's not wise to give them the attention they crave directly.

Tamika was on here but didn't satisfy the mods with the proof she provided re knowing B so her account wasn't reinstated. The mods have to be quite strict due to fantasists/scammers but T was legit a friend of B. AFE and her stans went after T obsessively as they have duck all ammunition once the insane BUT THEY CHEATED story fell apart and they desperately needed something else.

Tamika was real. I understand she engaged with Alice stans on Twitter and had met Bianca and knew through her sister that Yo and Bee did not have an affair while he was still with Alice.

I am just not convinced that the "Tamika" here on Tattle was the same one.

Same way as real M33L4 was not the one to donate to AFEs scammy GFM.

It seemed so weird that she failed to prove who she was to the moderators and instead made some strange posts. If she really was Tamika, she would have proven it to the mods, quietly, instead of playing offended drama queen.

Considering all the crazy stuff AFE has done online, we can come up with such conspiracy stories and might not be wrong. It is AFE after all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
IIRC All the mod asked ‘Tamika’ to do was send a quick DM from her own SM account to Tattle’s so they would know it was really her - she couldn’t do it. That’s a 30 second task. They gave her days but she still couldn’t do it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I strongly suspect she intended to use that to defend and / or excuse her behaviour.

As with her other strategies, she didn’t think it through, and instead of damaging Ioan and Bianca it backfired and put the crazy online antics back front and centre resulting in more scrutiny for her, Tone and the other accounts who were harassing Ioan and Bianca.

Alice will always be her own worst enemy.
She intended/intense to use them for her defense that Bianca is unsuitable to be around the girls and that's why she's been denying the girls access with their Father. The fact is Bianca has never even acknowledged Alice on or offline as far as I'm aware.
Alice wanted this war so she could try and cash in like Brandi Glanville and that's why she's fought so hard to maintain a media presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The irony that Big Al is pitching Bianca as unsuitable to be around the baybeez, when:

1) She proves time and time again that she is unsuitable as a parent, an adult, and a human.

2) She is raising the baybeez to be unsuitable to be around decent people.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
IIRC All the mod asked ‘Tamika’ to do was send a quick DM from her own SM account to Tattle’s so they would know it was really her - she couldn’t do it. That’s a 30 second task. They gave her days but she still couldn’t do it.
I wonder if she stepped back and didn't provide the information on purpose, as she may have realised she was inadvertently making things worse for Bianca by being on here.

Or she may have been asked to no longer post on here by Bianca/someone else.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she stepped back and didn't provide the information on purpose, as she may have realised she was inadvertently making things worse for Bianca by being on here.

I don't think she could have made things worse at that time if I recall, Bianca came under intense criticism along with Ioan. I don't believe opinions changed until the application of the DVRO. It was only then that Alice's attempts to play the victim in public whilst being the abuser in private became public.

Reactions: 18

This is what I thought too as I believe she was real. And I don't blame her for defending Bianca in the slightest and I also don't think it's the flex Alice and her stans think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.