Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottom line :-

Alice + Tone - 1,000s of verified tweets and posts re divorce & mudslinging.

Bianca + Ioan - not a single tweet or post.

Tell it to the judge FUKKOS. .

Reactions: 46
She can’t be that stupid, can she?
Oh yes she can.

I was looking at the KFP threads and there really is a Narc handbook isn't there? KFP is less lazy though and managed to score a boyfriend, (short lived I know) while AFE is still waiting for the Disney exec to return her calls. This is from that thread....

"sadly I think hearing about what she has done to J and the way the system has been working throughout this case, I’m gearing myself up to accept the courts will go in her favour 😔 They will not want to split the children up, so KH may not even get 50/50 custody, due to Skank instilling in J a refusal to see his Dad. I believe he will win access to B, and J when J is ready to see him, but that means both children will have so many difficulties going forward, I really fear for the further damage she will do to them 😔

Skank has already totally changed them from the children they were when they lived with KH, it will get worse. Skank’s making/made B a mini-me, sexualised beyond her young years 😔 with a sassy attitude. I used to say Skank was just a feckless useless mother, but she’s more than that, she’s a f*cking evil piece of 💩 mother, desiring to harm and hurt the father of her children. B & J are collateral damage in her overriding hate at seeing him having moved on with a new happy life beyond her. She must have her revenge.

Skank has done so much damage, J already had anxiety issues, and is now a withdrawn lost child, taken out of education, away from his friends, the sports and fun activities he enjoyed all gone, left in front of an IPad all day, and traipsing around watching madam get pampered. I don’t believe he receives any home education, she’s done a complete number on him and will continue to do so, just breaks my heart how she was enabled to do this, and judging by the comments from people still working within the system, will not be stopped. Seriously how has J been allowed to drop out of school in this way, he’s so behind other children his age now, he’s not catching up that lost time especially with a mother wishing and being allowed to continue his estrangement from a normal life."

So many similarities...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No, because I imagined the same thing! 🤣
I too had an image of a cat in a wedding dress. However most cats I have had the pleasure of knowing would shred it.

Anyway, to keep on topic, will either of Alice’s girls be wearing hers?

Maybe the dress but I definitely can’t see anyone wanting to storm down the aisle in those hideous gladiator sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yes she can.

I was looking at the KFP threads and there really is a Narc handbook isn't there? KFP is less lazy though and managed to score a boyfriend, (short lived I know) while AFE is still waiting for the Disney exec to return her calls. This is from that thread....

"sadly I think hearing about what she has done to J and the way the system has been working throughout this case, I’m gearing myself up to accept the courts will go in her favour 😔 They will not want to split the children up, so KH may not even get 50/50 custody, due to Skank instilling in J a refusal to see his Dad. I believe he will win access to B, and J when J is ready to see him, but that means both children will have so many difficulties going forward, I really fear for the further damage she will do to them 😔

Skank has already totally changed them from the children they were when they lived with KH, it will get worse. Skank’s making/made B a mini-me, sexualised beyond her young years 😔 with a sassy attitude. I used to say Skank was just a feckless useless mother, but she’s more than that, she’s a f*cking evil piece of 💩 mother, desiring to harm and hurt the father of her children. B & J are collateral damage in her overriding hate at seeing him having moved on with a new happy life beyond her. She must have her revenge.

Skank has done so much damage, J already had anxiety issues, and is now a withdrawn lost child, taken out of education, away from his friends, the sports and fun activities he enjoyed all gone, left in front of an IPad all day, and traipsing around watching madam get pampered. I don’t believe he receives any home education, she’s done a complete number on him and will continue to do so, just breaks my heart how she was enabled to do this, and judging by the comments from people still working within the system, will not be stopped. Seriously how has J been allowed to drop out of school in this way, he’s so behind other children his age now, he’s not catching up that lost time especially with a mother wishing and being allowed to continue his estrangement from a normal life."

So many similarities...
Is KFP Katie bleeping Price?
---
Katie (bleeping) Price I think.
I should have scrolled further!

Reactions: 7
How soon will a new sock leak parts from Dr Dupee's report?
I have no confidence in a single line of that report being favourable to Al. Would be very stupid, there would be no point in trying to tarnish a professional of such high caliber either, Al would just look crazier by the minute.

Reactions: 16
Alice has set Tone ip to take the fall for her. Has she always hated him?

baby-child.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How soon will a new sock leak parts from Dr Dupee's report?
After the hearings probably.

I am in mystic Meg mode, so I predict if IG and BW have a kid, it will have a Welsh name and be Gruffudd not Griffith. The child will also learn Welsh, like Math's kid is doing.

Reactions: 18
I am pretty sure Tamika is who she said she was.

I also don't think it's a big deal that she came on here to defend Bianca after all the tit Alice did (including defaming Bianca on social media, through media interviews, and Alice's supporters creating an Instagram group chat to include Bianca's mum where they insulted her and Bianca). If Bianca was my friend and I saw the way she was being bullied by Alice, I probably would have done the same.

For anyone unfamiliar with what happened, see the section in the Wiki called "The Bianca "Reveal" to see the level of harassment Alice put Bianca and her family through after her relationship with Ioan was revealed.

Tamika was also stopped from posting here after she couldn't give enough proof to the moderators about her identity.
I believe that Tamika was who she said too and I actually think that Bianca asked her to stop. In any case, I understand why she wanted to support herself. When I think back and remember how awful the online harassment was I can’t understand how B and her family managed to remain so dignified.

Reactions: 18
I felt something like that was going on, like she got carried away, swept up in the madness but somehow realised she’d overstepped her mark and stepped back. But who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

That’s the thing it was as simple as sending a message to a tattle account from her own SM account. That was all the proof they wanted that she was who she claimed to be. I’m off to look for it.
Yet posters like the one who claimed to be Tom Hiddleston's FWB and to have shagged most of Hollywood run free on the Secret Celebrity thread? Why did Tattle challenge Tamika and not the others?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yet posters like the one who claimed to be Tom Hiddleston's FWB and to have shagged most of Hollywood run free on the Secret Celebrity thread? Why did Tattle challenge Tamika and not the others?
That's amazing, I need to go and find that! :ROFLMAO: Are they still running free on the thread? What a random actor to latch onto (so to speak, lol)

I thought Tattle Tamika was fake and Twitter Tamika was real. I don't see any problem with Tattle challenging someone who is claiming to be bringing messages directly from one of the subjects of a thread - is that what the fake FWB was doing? If so, tell them I thought Tom Hiddleston was great in the Hollow Crown :LOL:

It also has a chilling effect on discussion I think, if someone is there who's apparently reporting directly back to the real person involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.