Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way AFE's good friends are basically calling her crazy. From Nov '21

1707772436206.png

Cough, Gloria..

1707772653134.png

• Angry
Reactions: 24
How's the swinging scene these days?
---

Tonedeaf, I'm sure that you could have asked to see their warrant cards if they hadn't already shown you them. You know, the official police ID?
---

REGINA!
It's just fan-dabi- dozi thanks for asking 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just catching up and WTAF? Someone is doxxing Tattle users? What a bunch of sad little cunts - get a life, ya bleeping melts. Good for you @JoJo76 for responding the right way - they won’t be laughing when they’ve got a court summons or whatever (if they are in another country, can they be punished under UK - or US - laws? What’s the jurisdiction? I hope they can be! )

Reactions: 16
So it's midnight in the UK and "Tone" is hitting the keys. As you do when you are venerable.. This old shite has been trotted out again. AFE is really desperate to play victim. I think this is her defence for her harassment and abuse - "They did it to me too!!!" Smartest person in the room....

1707782938196.png

AFE will have told "Dim Sum" what to say in DMs. It's all planned and it's going in the screenshat dossier.
---
Interesting how "Tone" and DearAbby the AFE sock are on at the same time. LMFAO indeed.

1707783509770.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait and see what? How he looks in jail rags? AFE and Tone have nothing but evidence of their abuse.

Screenshot_20240212_182039_Samsung Internet.jpg

200w (6).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Abby is still locked but look at her background pic. It's from an old Tattler years ago. Will this be more evidence for court??? pmsl

1707783998228.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just noticed this on the AS sock account. No one is trying to dox them. We know it's Loser 1, 2, or 3.

Screenshot_20240212_182417_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Regardless if she's already read Dr. Dupee's report or not, it sure looks like it unsettles her a great deal.

Reactions: 21
All this smacks of desperation, doesn't it? They've put out so many false narratives that contradict each other, without a shred of evidence, and no one cares any more. They get no engagement and they're just flailing about to hide the fact that their Alice Regina was just outed to us and to at least 27,000 followers on IG as encouraging the illegal exposure of others' private information. Not a good look, as AFE likes to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.