Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has proven that she has the stamina and computer skills to work from home in customer service or telemarketing. Just saying she's gonna get skinny if she's not getting paid. It's not a good look to sit on your ass and demand that your victim finance your life of trolling.

Reactions: 34
duck around and find out, Tone/Alice can't their mouth shut. I can't imagine anyone in jail will like Big Al's mouth and attitude.

Reactions: 13
Tone is such a genius that he complains about a visit from the police, tagging them, and then continues with the behavior that got him into trouble in the first place. 🤦🏼‍♀️

1000045740.png

1000045739.png

1000045738.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Someone started early on the rosé…

It’s all utterly befuddling- can you imagine eg Tom Cruise/Meryl Streep et al giving any headspace whatsoever to “mean things people said about me online”.

• Haha
How bleeping dumb do you have to be to think that the police can't look you up on their database? Does he even know what the electoral roll is or the 192.com peoples directory. What a complete and utter knobhead!
Something has gone down hasn't it?
That's why the angry bro sock has been wheeled out
Also if you can spend up to fifteen hours a day tweeting then you don't suffer from vulnerable health either a court will deduct.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I believe the girls are acutely aware of their situation. They know their home is untidy and unkept and that they themselves are untidy and unkept compared to others. They are kept out of sync with the world and they can see that. She can’t even manage a decent thanksgiving dinner. They know they’re different and that she’s unwell. They know Ioan did the homely stuff while she whined/wined in bed. They see other divorces and know their mum is blowing hers up with her paranoia and hatred.

Alice calls it being sick but they can see something is off with her as well as anyone. Everything triggers her hysteria and her histrionics. They absolutely 💯 know she’s not right in the head. They’re playing along with it so she won’t be put in a facility (or unalive herself) or whatever she told them would happen if they don’t ‘have her back’. I don’t belive they don’t see how unhinged she is. They’ve lost their dignity, their childhoods and their dad to it. They know it better than anyone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I love that all her abuse apologists rotate for 2 years the same screenshot around that shows nothing but the fact that they have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Once again for the hard of hearing 🤭
Anybody could have made that screen capture.
That is why they were not given access to Tattle because they couldn't prove that they had a bonafide connection to Bianca.
It really isn't the smoking gun they think it is.
These threads were long in existence before Bianca came on the scene.

• Haha
What the duck, @marjorytrashheap?

What the duck has gone do wrong in your life I=taht you have to say things like this.

This is her normal peonality. She is Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and spend her time making designs like the below and trying to doxx people and be yes..loving.

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

View attachment 2752777
I have nothing to do with the design of this bag and I am traumatised she’s used my image in this horrific way 🤣🦩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder what the report says something has unhinged her. She's in end stage rage mode I worry for those girls.

Reactions: 22
Remember that episode of Friends where Monica calls Richard after they’d broken up, a woman answers the phone and she SPIRALS to the point of leaving a humiliating voicemail on his outgoing message after hacking into his phone? And Phoebe ends up physically wrestling the phone from her and scrapping with her to make her stop?

Alice the wackjob needs a Phoebe to snatch the laptop out of her hands and burn the bleeping thing. What a lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
1707816458241.png

AFE is feeding the FMs crap to say. Abuse by proxy. "Tone" is being good (sort of) as 'he' knows his account is being watched.

Posted at 2.30am UK time. Tell me you're Alice without telling me...
1707816634478.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember that episode of Friends where Monica calls Richard after they’d broken up, a woman answers the phone and she SPIRALS to the point of leaving a humiliating voicemail on his outgoing message after hacking into his phone? And Phoebe ends up physically wrestling the phone from her and scrapping with her to make her stop?

Alice the wackjob needs a Phoebe to snatch the laptop out of her hands and burn the bleeping thing. What a lunatic.
What on earth do you mean? Monica wasn't spiralling. She was totally breezy! And saying you're breezy doesn't negate the breezy! How dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice has proven that she has the stamina and computer skills to work from home in customer service or telemarketing. Just saying she's gonna get skinny if she's not getting paid. It's not a good look to sit on your ass and demand that your victim finance your life of trolling.
Thread title

AFE sits on her fat ass and demands that her victim pay for her life of trolling.

• Heart
Look Alice, if you had wanted to support your family and the multi-million dollar home with the pool and the full time staff, you would have had to graft a duck of a lot harder than you ever did in your whole life. If you hadn't 'made it' by your 40s, you weren't going to. Ioan going out and working as much as he could was entirely the best decision financially, although there was absolutely nothing stopping you working yourself, apart from you weren't getting the work.

In some ways, the US was probably the best place Alice could have been for her 'career' once she was older. She has very little range. She can't sing or dance (or act, really), she couldn't do sexy - I have seen her sex scenes and agree with the reviewer who said they could have been used to promote abstinence in schools. She is physically very awkward when she moves. Her American accent is wobbly. But there's a certain demand on US tv for generic "ice queen po-faced British ladies" which was definitely her ballpark. I don't think she'd even pick up those roles now, not that she can be arsed.

They didn't even want her in the vampire diaries/originals and thought up that ridiculous body swap storyline just to get rid of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.