Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep forgetting you're American and always think of you as a fellow Aussie. You'll just have to be an honorary Aussie. A Brisbane Bogan no less! ❤ (We Aussies all have kinetic fannies you know! ;))
What an honor! 🥰 I will fit right in being as I’m a Southern floozie. ❤
I actually just did a dna test and I had some interesting results!
Northern European
26.40%
N.W. European
20.00%
British Isles
19.70%
Iberian
11.60%
Toscani Italian
10.80%
Punjabi
1.70%
Bengali
1.60%
Gujarati Indian
1.30%
Sri Lankan Tamil
0.90%
The remaining 5.6 % was Mixed American and East Asian. Anyhoo I will make sure I live up to my honorary Aussie title which I am proud to get. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What an honor! 🥰 I will fit right in being as I’m a Southern floozie. ❤
I actually just did a dna test and I had some interesting results!
Northern European
26.40%
N.W. European
20.00%
British Isles
19.70%
Iberian
11.60%
Toscani Italian
10.80%
Punjabi
1.70%
Bengali
1.60%
Gujarati Indian
1.30%
Sri Lankan Tamil
0.90%
The remaining 5.6 % was Mixed American and East Asian. Anyhoo I will make sure I live up to my honorary Aussie title which I am proud to get. 🥰
Ooh a Southern Floozie! I've always loved the Southern accents.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
These threads have a bad impact on me.

Mr B wanted to know what I was laughing at so loud (NOT on the floor or tits akimbo, mind you!).

I could not explain it to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Classic Craig Charles. I'll never be able to not see him as Dave Lister.
The very same Dave Lister who once went fishing in a canal and found a 12 inch black ribbed knobbler. (Series 3 - IYKYK). He donated it to Bristol. For a roundabout. 🤣🤣 oh dear I amuse myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The very same Dave Lister who once went fishing in a canal and found a 12 inch black ribbed knobbler. (Series 3 - IYKYK). He donated it to Bristol. For a roundabout. 🤣🤣 oh dear I amuse myself.
Funniest thing I've heard all day. At least Rimmer didn't show you his slides of 20th century power poles, or his pics of his 2 week trip to the lower decks, for that metter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Red Dwarf was so funny back in the day. One of my first crushes was Lister lol. Life lessons - of course lager, the only thing that kills a vindaloo. And my guitar is made of camphor wood. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve followed all this for so so long now and for me, it always comes back to how abusive Alice is and this can be traced back since they met. There are so many “highlights” to this behaviour that it’s ridiculous, from forcing his fan page to shut because they said something mildly critical, alienation from his mother to the recent events of doxxing, parental alienation etc.

I work in the courts and parental alienation is starting to become a “thing” over here. It is pretty rare (mum stopping contact over a row and calling the dad a dick isn’t really it”) but I can honestly said this is truly a case of that and is incredibly horrifying to watch. The amount of court involvement and investigation (and I wouldn’t be shocked if Child Protective Services have had a hand due to extreme parental acrimony and the impact on children) means that, by now, if there were serious issues and safeguarding as to why the children may not want to see dad, or all the terrible things Alice hints at, we would know. There has been nothing identified, rather court ordered reconciliation therapy. This is incredibly telling.

I think Alice just assumed she would always be the victim because her husband left her for a younger woman. She could have kept the sympathetic role by keeping her mouth shut, maybe doing one interview, but no, the narcissism is strong and her own actions and behaviours have shown her to be spiteful, unbalanced, obsessive and just generally unpleasant. None of this has been a good look.

She’s spend years harping on that he’s left her and the kids with nothing when in actual fact, it likes like most of what he earns goes to her.

Oh and a side note Alice - it is not your ex-husbands job to fund YOUR lifestyle, nor for her him to provide for your JOINT children 100%. Have some self respect and get a bleeping job. Might do everyone the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
was

I suspect Jimmy Gadd is the person who introduced Ioan and Bianca.
I rather think they met on set for Harrow, got to talking about her dreams of acting and her script, became friends, … and that Ioan introduced her to JD for the RoS project. JD in turn supported her visa application.

Reactions: 16
I rather think they met on set for Harrow, got to talking about her dreams of acting and her script, became friends, … and that Ioan introduced her to JD for the RoS project. JD in turn supported her visa application.
iirc its the other way around. for some reason JD knew Bianca first. RoS was also JD's project that Ioan later joined

Reactions: 17
...Have some self respect and get a bleeping job. Might do everyone the world of good.
Oh come on now. Everyone knows that Alice can't possibly get a job. She has to look after her *checks notes*, 14 and 10 year old Baybeez!!
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.