Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re all as equally invested as eachother. 230 threads pretty much confirms that! I personally see no issue with attending. A family member of mine recently took a few days out of their holiday to attend the verdict of the Maya (can’t remember her surname) trial as they had followed it very closely. I’ve been into Old Bailey myself for a trial that interested me. Am a regular visitor to London anyway. There’s public galleries for a reason. Just my thoughts. No shade to anyone ❤
I went and watched part of a murder trial here that captured the attention of the NZ public back in the day. As you say, there are public galleries. @Old Soak you do whatever you feel you want to do.

Reactions: 22
If it wasn't for Amber Heard, the war in Ukraine and Israel and Hamas monopolising his time he could have educated us on why we're wrong about Alice Regina.
I think he has seen the light and finally slunk off into the sunset, tail between his legs.

Reactions: 10
This was Loopy's response after the DVRO dropped. "Response soon" We're still waiting Loops...

View attachment 2746886
For the love of God, DON’T EnCoUrAgE HIM

Talking of the sad sack, I had a brief look at his latest Twitter ramblings and couldn’t believe the irony of this particular bit of advice:

IMG_5444.jpeg
IMG_5445.jpeg
IMG_5446.jpeg

🤨
---
I went and watched part of a murder trial here that captured the attention of the NZ public back in the day. As you say, there are public galleries. @Old Soak you do whatever you feel you want to do.
Oooh. Which one? Nosy bugger I am 🙃

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I had a boyfriend who was obsessed with the case and he dragged me along to it.

More recently I was called up for jury duty and it was the Grace Millane case. I got through the first round of selection but not the second. Thank god.
I hadn’t heard of that case. I will undoubtedly now go in a deep dive as I have a few hrs to kill. Being a juror on the Grace Millane case would’ve been so traumatizing. I’ll never forget it, as my Aunt in the UK lives in Wickford where Grace was from, and she is friends with Grace’s mum. She messaged me to see if I could ask around if anyone had seen her. It was my birthday and I was staying in Auckland when it happened, posting loads of birthday pics on insta and we’d been at sky city that night. I messaged her back all flippantly, to say she had probably been on a rager and would be off somewhere partying. Confident nothing too bad could’ve happened to her here. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I had a boyfriend who was obsessed with the case and he dragged me along to it.

More recently I was called up for jury duty and it was the Grace Millane case. I got through the first round of selection but not the second. Thank god.

I watched a documentary about what happened to Grace and the dick head who murdered her (I refuse to say his name) had my blood boiling with how arrogant he was. More so with the BS apology he wrote before killing her talking about stuff he did and using his mental health to justify it and blaming everyone but himself.

• Sad
Did every single sock shut up on 5 Feb?
Odd that. Almost like it is coordinated.

Reactions: 29
Damn, so the court did nothing. Again.

A couple of threads ago I complained that I'm gonna be extra pissed off if all the court does this time is again to move dates, or orders more time, or appoints another expert, or whatever.

And here we go.

I've lost all trust in the legal system through this case. Scammers, scammers all. The judges, the lawyers, the experts. All getting paid a fortune while doing bare minimum or not even that. The lot. duck them to the moon and back.

I should set the clock to this time next year and we'll still be exactly where we are right now.

duck this tit.

Sorry Tattlers, I just got to get that off my chest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Damn, so the court did nothing. Again.

A couple of threads ago I complained that I'm gonna be extra pissed off if all the court does this time is again to move dates, or orders more time, or appoints another expert, or whatever.

And here we go.

I've lost all trust in the legal system through this case. Scammers, scammers all. The judges, the lawyers, the experts. All getting paid a fortune while doing bare minimum or not even that. The lot. duck them to the moon and back.

I should set the clock to this time next year and we'll still be exactly where we are right now.

duck this tit.

Sorry Tattlers, I just got to get that off my chest.
in fairness they said already at the last hearing that its unlikely that they will do anything on that day
---
For the love of God, DON’T EnCoUrAgE HIM

Talking of the sad sack, I had a brief look at his latest Twitter ramblings and couldn’t believe the irony of this particular bit of advice:

View attachment 2747242View attachment 2747243View attachment 2747244
🤨
---

Oooh. Which one? Nosy bugger I am 🙃
the best thing is he never realizes how ironic he sounds

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
in fairness they said already at the last hearing that its unlikely that they will do anything on that day
---

the best thing is he never realizes how ironic he sounds
But why set a date on a day you know you will unlikely do anything? That's just wasting everybody's time. And then courts complain they're booked for months in advance and far behind on some cases. Well no tit you are, with time management like that.

Aaaargh!

:D

Ok, can I make an offtopic request to all the Tattlers who watch Six Nations? Can you please put all your potential SN talk, congrats and all, under spoilers? For those of us who watch with delay? Thank you so much, diolch! (I already had to block half of my socials for a month, lol.)

Reactions: 11
Is there a How to be the Best Narc Guidebook that I've missed? Just seen a post about narc mother in law and in every picture she has her son in an Al style headlock.

• Haha
Did every single sock shut up on 5 Feb?
Odd that. Almost like it is coordinated.
I think there's dm group on twitter. I can't see AFE giving her FMs her mobile number for a Whatsapp group in case they want a holiday in BH. They are people she wouldn't be seen dead with in real life.

Reactions: 14
I think he has seen the light and finally slunk off into the sunset, tail between his legs.
I doubt it, he's gone quiet because he's been told to by AFE imo. This idiot never misses an opportunity to pontificate and is no doubt biding his time till he gets a nod and the all clear. Moo.
---
I think there's dm group on twitter. I can't see AFE giving her FMs her mobile number for a Whatsapp group in case they want a holiday in BH. They are people she wouldn't be seen dead with in real life.
I've seen a mention of a WhatsApp group before AFE shut down her twitter, there was definitely coordinated attacks at that time from her and the FMs. I would say several have her number.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
By the FMs themselves? I doubt they would admit that but others have speculated there's a Whatsapp group.
Pretty sure it was mentioned by Alice she was a lot more bolder back then!
It's obvious a lot of her IG posts are prearranged and those in her circle are part of her charade. The accusatory post accusing Bianca of being behind tattle is a good example.

That champagne and strawberries person claimed to be on the what’s app didn’t they. There’s definitely one even if that person turned out to be a faker.

Reactions: 6
I was never convinced of a WhatsApp group, tone is a bit “technologically challenged” for that but there’s definitely a group chat. Those people aren’t that clever and parrot the same narrative. Poor victim Alice stealing from them. I hope she at least reimbursed that eejit Sian. She’d just lost her job when she was donating to Alice lying bleep Evans while she’s sat in a Hollywood home ordering Uber chEats while Ioan paid all her bills.
I hope whomever donated in my Tattle name got a refund too. bleep.

Reactions: 18
Can't wait for Ioan to get his refund. Lol. The meltdown will be epic but probably on a locked sock accounts.

I believe her DM articles about being starving and homeless break the DVRO as it's the deadbeat dad narrative without actually naming him. bleep.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.