Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was never convinced of a WhatsApp group, tone is a bit “technologically challenged” for that but there’s definitely a group chat. Those people aren’t that clever and parrot the same narrative. Poor victim Alice stealing from them. I hope she at least reimbursed that eejit Sian. She’d just lost her job when she was donating to Alice lying bleep Evans while she’s sat in a Hollywood home ordering Uber chEats while Ioan paid all her bills.
I hope whomever donated in my Tattle name got a refund too. bleep.
I hope they didn’t get refunds. You really don’t need much intelligence to see she’s a terrible person (like hello, the Stephanie post on her own insta) so if they still support her, well birds of a feather and all that. So if a terrible person gets scammed by a terrible person…. Well at least it didn’t happen someone nice 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I wonder did the dr. Dupee report drop yesterday?
I understand there was a small earthquake in the LA?

And hello! Sorry, have been extremely busy, also travelling a lot, and haven't had time to follow AFE. Will try to find some time and catch up in the coming months. Although I am sad for the girls and Ioan that this travesty is still going on, I am truly glad that most of you are still here and in your best form. 🤗
---
And this is what she said to someone whose husband died!! Here she admits walking in on calls between IG and the kids to disrupt them in Sept 2021

View attachment 2746833
"My child". Not "our child" like a normal person would say.

Reactions: 31
Some truth from early on in the divorce lol

View attachment 2746826

And this is what she said to someone whose husband died!! Here she admits walking in on calls between IG and the kids to disrupt them in Sept 2021

View attachment 2746833
Reading her posts you can see how she draws people in. On the surface she can seem really candid, honest, self-deprecating. It's only as you get deeper into it that you realise Alice cheerfully admits to a lot of her flaws because she's so narcissistic that she actually doesn't see anything she does as a flaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope they didn’t get refunds. You really don’t need much intelligence to see she’s a terrible person (like hello, the Stephanie post on her own insta) so if they still support her, well birds of a feather and all that. So if a terrible person gets scammed by a terrible person…. Well at least it didn’t happen someone nice 🤷‍♀️
You know you’re absolutely right. I’m giving them way more consideration than they ever give me. They don’t half have a hard on for me. Apparently because I’m a bit sweary and have a few beautiful rings I should be grateful and not have an opinion on anything.
I’d say the majority of us on here have experience of a narc mum. If not at least have a narc family member. At least I’m not talking out of my arse here. It’s an informed opinion.
*sets up GFM for more beautiful rings… 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think he has seen the light and finally slunk off into the sunset, tail between his legs.
For all his self-righteous pontificating he doesn't have the balls to admit he was wrong about Alice.
---
You know you’re absolutely right. I’m giving them way more consideration than they ever give me. They don’t half have a hard on for me. Apparently because I’m a bit sweary and have a few beautiful rings I should be grateful and not have an opinion on anything.
I’d say the majority of us on here have experience of a narc mum. If not at least have a narc family member. At least I’m not talking out of my arse here. It’s an informed opinion.
*sets up GFM for more beautiful rings… 😜
Don't take it to heart Mimsy. I think both Alice and a lot of her FM's are jealous of you. Alice was raging at all the love and support you got in the lead up to your wedding and that we turds were genuinely so happy for you and Mr Mimsy. I think a lot of her FM's were too. In a way it's kind of sad. Alice believes any attention is good, but at heart she'd prefer to be loved and admired rather than mocked and hated. Deep down inside her FM's are very lonely and bitter and would also love to have friendships that are supportive, but for whatever reason they are incapable of giving that to anyone so they don't get it in return. They focus on the most popular turds like you, RTP, welp and Hiraeth, out of jealousy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Back from Bristol, sadly no sign of the giant dildo again...I suppose I have to reconcile myself to the fact that there never was.

But it was a good tale and made me laugh a lot while I was convinced it was real :D

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If there isn't a giant dildo in Bristol, there should be. Professor Evans can do the unveiling.

Ma Gruff and her fam will stand there clapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is a giant dildo is Brizzle.
We just don't know where he lives.
No matter how much he tries to convince himself we do.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
We hate injustice too Alice. See you in court.

View attachment 2746718

This aged well "I can't bear the thought of an innocent person being treated badly". Sure Jan.

Having a look at thread #1 as it's slow. This is what 20 years with mAlice does to you. I sadly believe those kids are now 'a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration' at Casa Evans. Alice should be put in a field and left.

View attachment 2746744
Oh yes, let’s look at all the meaningful work she’s done fighting against injustice and disenfranchisement in recent years.

Oh wait, she hasn’t done any meaningful work of ANY kind for YEARS.

It’s more like she just loves the sound of her own voice and fighting with strangers on the internet more than anything else.

Reactions: 24
Just for fun (and nightmares!) a terrifying montage of Gobs Akimbo

View attachment 2744987
View attachment 2744988View attachment 2744989
Why? Why? WHY?
Whoever gave her money is obviously mentally challenged. This a woman who at the time lived in a 2-million dollar house, had admitted owning expensive jewelry and vintage designer clothes and accessories. She never filed for spousal or child support and refused (and still refuses) to work. What kind of idiot believes this woman can’t feed her babieeeeez?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Back from Bristol, sadly no sign of the giant dildo again...I suppose I have to reconcile myself to the fact that there never was.

But it was a good tale and made me laugh a lot while I was convinced it was real :D
The giant dildo shall live on in Tattle infamy. The giant dildo is dead. Long live the giant dildo.

• Haha
Happy weekend! Have you thought about your Chad GRUFFUDD!!! Mr fantastic? Someone else has! 🤣🤣🤣
20240210_115429.jpg

GRUFFUDD!!!!!

(married to Jessica Alba in her prime, I love this alternate timeline where Ioan is married and part of the honest company with albaand not broke af, in this one his kids are joyful and not cursed at by their unhappy mother)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For all his self-righteous pontificating he doesn't have the balls to admit he was wrong about Alice.
---

Don't take it to heart Mimsy. I think both Alice and a lot of her FM's are jealous of you. Alice was raging at all the love and support you got in the lead up to your wedding and that we turds were genuinely so happy for you and Mr Mimsy. I think a lot of her FM's were too. In a way it's kind of sad. Alice believes any attention is good, but at heart she'd prefer to be loved and admired rather than mocked and hated. Deep down inside her FM's are very lonely and bitter and would also love to have friendships that are supportive, but for whatever reason they are incapable of giving that to anyone so they don't get it in return. They focus on the most popular turds like you, RTP, welp and Hiraeth, out of jealousy.
Hey now, CookieMonsta. You left me and Bridge of Sighs out! She was going after us because we have had her number from day one. Bwahahahaha. 😂
I personally love it when she goes after me. Annoying her is deeply gratifying. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey now, CookieMonsta. You left me and Bridge of Sighs out! She was going after us because we have had her number from day one. Bwahahahaha. 😂
I personally love it when she goes after me. Annoying her is deeply gratifying. 😁
I keep forgetting you're American and always think of you as a fellow Aussie. You'll just have to be an honorary Aussie. A Brisbane Bogan no less! ❤ (We Aussies all have kinetic fannies you know! ;))

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So IG will be gutted with the Wales England result. Still he won’t have been videoed and publicly shamed for getting excited about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
@Bridgeofsighs please can you put your comment behind a spoiler re: rugby, I remember there was a request from someone here earlier today to not spoil the results for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.