Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rather think they met on set for Harrow, got to talking about her dreams of acting and her script, became friends, … and that Ioan introduced her to JD for the RoS project. JD in turn supported her visa application.
Who's JD?

Reactions: 1
Has Alice actually deleted her X/Twitter account? If she has, I wonder if it is because she realised that Wayback could provide an archive of all her tweets, deleted or not (with dates and times - the Tattle pdfs don’t all have date/time stamps)? I don’t have X so can’t see. I bet Ioans team were on the ball and got the whole archive as evidence against “the smartest person in the room”😂

Reactions: 12
I work in the courts and parental alienation is starting to become a “thing” over here.
Which country are you in? I know what goes on in Children's Services in the UK and the big 3 issues are DV (Hello Alice!), mentally ill parents and drug and alcohol abuse (Hello Alice!). The other big issue is neglect where kids can do whatever they want (Hello Alice!) and it often ends up that they are then exploited by gangs or are just criminals without gang affiliation. The parents often have criminal records too (eg a daughter was stealing from her parents but the dad was a burglar so who did she get that from??)

AFE would have had the kids removed from her in 2021 or 2022 at the latest here. You get your parental rights removed if you are an unfit parent, though they give you chances to improve first. PA is quite rare especially when it's as obvious as this, and in the one case I know of, there were 4 kids and the 3 youngest were put in foster care and the 14 yo was allowed to stay with the dad (who was the one doing the PA.)

Alice is getting away with murder as things are so lax in CA. I am curious to see how this goes - if she keeps the kids due to PA and only gets $3k a month from IG in child support (which won't go far in LA) and she refuses to work (that's a given) what happens then? Will she get a place that costs $3k a month in rent and then get food stamps? What about other bills? Is she just banking on IG giving her more than he has to in order for them not to be in a homeless shelter or a trailer park? IG needs to call her bluff as if she extorts more out of him than he is obliged to pay then it's financial abuse. I'm sure that's her plan though. Abusers gonna abuse....

Reactions: 28
Considering that Al contributed zero financially during the marriage, she should be returned exactly to the same status she was when she entered it, with $100 or so to her name.

Out of all the horrible things she's done, getting her kid to file for a fake restraining order was certainly the most stupid. She really put the last nail on her coffin with that.

getting her kid to file for a fake restraining order was certainly the most stupid
While it clearly backfired legally, in terms of the PA it was a success. I think AFE wanted IG to be so demoralised by what happened that he would just throw in the towel and not want further contact with the kids. That's her goal, no contact but he just pays for them 100%. In the court order, IG and Anne were at a loss as to what to do next (reading between the lines) and that's why they wanted the evaluation, for guidance by an expert. IG is tenacious though (he would have to be with 20 years with mAlice) so he still wanted reunification therapy and individual therapy for the kids (which he pays for 100% of course, but AFE's share will be deducted in due time).

Also Ella's attack on BW was strategic and planned in advance. It was another way of saying to IG - dump B or you won't have Ella in your life. Of course, AFE plan's was for IG to dump B, and Ella still wouldn't be in his life. She always plays dirty. I hope IG doesn't pay any more than he legally has to and him hiring a forensic accountant shows that he isn't a soft touch any more. The kids need to see where rejecting a good father for an abusive mother leads to and it won't be a fancy lifestyle in Beverly Hills for much longer. If that's what they prefer, then so be it. It's called life lessons and to shield kids from life lessons is damaging as then they never grow up and are just adult BAYBEEZ. An example of an adult BAYBEE is AFE and we don't need more of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Perhaps she’s quiet because she has a job assembling budget friendly home furnishings down at the local show room?
LOL someone saw her handiwork on Etsy and she's being hired to stick foam letters and trinkets on furniture. She has the skillz.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While it clearly backfired legally, in terms of the PA it was a success. I think AFE wanted IG to be so demoralised by what happened that he would just throw in the towel and not want further contact with the kids. That's her goal, no contact but he just pays for them 100%. In the court order, IG and Anne were at a loss as to what to do next (reading between the lines) and that's why they wanted the evaluation, for guidance by an expert. IG is tenacious though (he would have to be with 20 years with mAlice) so he still wanted reunification therapy and individual therapy for the kids (which he pays for 100% of course, but AFE's share will be deducted in due time).

Also Ella's attack on BW was strategic and planned in advance. It was another way of saying to IG - dump B or you won't have Ella in your life. Of course, AFE plan's was for IG to dump B, and Ella still wouldn't be in his life. She always plays dirty. I hope IG doesn't pay any more than he legally has to and him hiring a forensic accountant shows that he isn't a soft touch any more. The kids need to see where rejecting a good father for an abusive mother leads to and it won't be a fancy lifestyle in Beverley Hills. If that's what they prefer, then so be it. It's called life lessons and to shield kids from life lessons is damaging as then they never grow up and are just adult BAYBEEZ. An example of an adult BAYBEE is AFE and we don't need more of them.
in a way it was a win/win, either he dumps Bianca or he doesnt dump her and she can crow about how thats the proof that he choosed her over the kids (some of her braindead fans went even so far to claim that him siding with Bianca on the MUTUAL (!) Restraining Order is him choosing Bianca over his kids). too bad though that no one sane thinks that...

Her "win" will quickly turn sour though. What Alice doesnt realize is that at some point Ioan will not be sad about all this, but glad that he has cut all this off his life. Like her dad. She didnt think this through. Withholding the kids is one thing. Making them abusive towards the father will make it much easier for him to let it go. At this point his main concern is what has become of his children and how this wrecks their future because unlike Alice he does love them. And the public will grow much higher acceptance over him eventually walking away especially if he takes the selfless effort to get them help independently of what will happen with their relationship. The court will always formally order at least 50/50 custody though, may depending on judge even order to forfeit CS due to the PA. So all this Alice does will be for nothing. Ioan will move on, with Bianca or whoever. maybe with their own kids too. Her revenge will fail and only hurt herself and the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Her revenge will fail and only hurt herself and the kids
The best revenge is living well and IG and BW clearly have a good life together and will probably have kids together too. AFE is banking on IG bailing her out yet again financially as she has the BAYBEEZ but she is like an old dog who can't learn new tricks. Her $10k a month deal will run out in April and has she being looking for work to make up the shortfall?? Of course not. She expects to be bailed out again. Her goose is well and truly cooked.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
in a way it was a win/win, either he dumps Bianca or he doesnt dump her and she can crow about how thats the proof that he choosed her over the kids (some of her braindead fans went even so far to claim that him siding with Bianca on the MUTUAL (!) Restraining Order is him choosing Bianca over his kids). too bad though that no one sane thinks that...

Her "win" will quickly turn sour though. What Alice doesnt realize is that at some point Ioan will not be sad about all this, but glad that he has cut all this off his life. Like her dad. She didnt think this through. Withholding the kids is one thing. Making them abusive towards the father will make it much easier for him to let it go. At this point his main concern is what has become of his children and how this wrecks their future because unlike Alice he does love them. And the public will grow much higher acceptance over him eventually walking away especially if he takes the selfless effort to get them help independently of what will happen with their relationship. The court will always formally order at least 50/50 custody though, may depending on judge even order to forfeit CS due to the PA. So all this Alice does will be for nothing. Ioan will move on, with Bianca or whoever. maybe with their own kids too. Her revenge will fail and only hurt herself and the kids
In a lot of ways she's already lost. Even though the court system in LA is slow as duck, she pushed it too far with the alienation/transferring her thoughts of revenge onto the kids. The GAL and Dr Dupee wouldn't even be in the picture if she would've kept her mouth shut and actually used her last remaining brain cell for once.

The only people that are still "fighting" for her obviously support abusive behaviour and/or believe that men can't suffer any form of abuse by the hands of a woman. No sane person would want these people on their side anyway.
It looks like to some degree the kids also support this behaviour. Whether that be because they actually share the same thoughts as their mother or they're just trying to survive at this point. I think the latter because I was looking at the transcript of the RO attempt again and the difference in that girls statements when her mother was in the room vs when she got ditched are pretty telling. She folded real quick when her mother wasn't breathing down her neck. I'm pretty sure the judge noticed that as well.

Reactions: 44
Oh come on now. Everyone knows that Alice can't possibly get a job. She has to look after her *checks notes*, 14 and 10 year old Baybeez!!
🙄
Malice’s idea of taking care of her Baybeeeeeez.
Buy the latest tech for them so they will be occupied and won’t bother her.
Unlimited Door Dash so she won’t have to cook.
An occasional cheap used designer clothing haul from EBay.
A nanny to wash their clothes if she has the time because she’s too busy looking after Alice Regina.
Teaching them how to sock.

• Sad
The best revenge is living well and IG and BW clearly have a good life together and will probably have kids together too. AFE is banking on IG bailing her out yet again financially as she has the BAYBEEZ but she is like an old dog who can't learn new tricks. Her $10k a month deal will run out in April and has she being looking for work to make up the shortfall?? Of course not. She expects to be bailed out again. Her goose is well and truly cooked.
I really hope so. This case has been so frustrating to follow. She’s like teflon. She doesn’t deserve any custody other than supervised IMO. I know that won’t happen but one can hope…

Reactions: 32

She’ll end up alone with two kids she has personally taught to abuse, steal, lie and manipulate. It’d serve her right if it wasn’t so destructive for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She’ll end up alone with two kids she has personally taught to abuse, steal, lie and manipulate. It’d serve her right if it wasn’t so destructive for the kids.
She will get the kids she deserves. Without the means to pay for them. Imagine she’d played the wronged wife and allowed the kids to have a relationship with their dad. She’d have a decent child and spousal support and future security. I genuinely don’t know how she expects to live past March. According to her own financial declarations, she’s fucked. Surely, she knows this. And those fuckwits enabling her are adding to the abuse of those children.

We’ve talked at length about sociopathy and psychopathy. I was watching Daniel Sloss today and he was talking about sociopathy. How sociopaths have egocentrism, narcissism, manipulation, lack of empathy and lack of remorse and bad planning.
He talks bout how sociopaths are made, sometimes due to childhood trauma but at what point do they stop being victims and start becoming perpetrators? Obviously when they act on those impulses and at which point do you stop treatment and start punishment.
Just thought he made a very valid point.

Reactions: 25
According to her own financial declarations, she’s fucked. Surely, she knows this.
I suppose that's where her hidden stash comes into play but if she is able to live on $3k a month child support without a job then it's obvious she has hidden assets. She thinks if she calls it 'childhood money' then it's all hers as she accrued it before the marriage supposedly but she was supposed to declare all her assets (didn't the prenup say $13 lol). She said she only had $15k cash iirc and only $10k in other assets which is obviously a lie. She won't reveal her bank statements but presumably the forensic accountant can get these. Maybe she has emptied the bank accounts and Gloria has a mattress stuffed with cash at this point?? There is no way she will come clean about her assets.
---
She called the paps for this little display right after the TRO was filed. Stealing from him is another way of getting revenge. She certainly wasn't 'starving' at this point as the pics show.

1707664321911.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Has Alice actually deleted her X/Twitter account? If she has, I wonder if it is because she realised that Wayback could provide an archive of all her tweets, deleted or not (with dates and times - the Tattle pdfs don’t all have date/time stamps)? I don’t have X so can’t see. I bet Ioans team were on the ball and got the whole archive as evidence against “the smartest person in the room”😂
I believe she did not delete it -- she would not have wanted to lose all the followers. I think it is more likely that Marie had some leverage over her and so Alice deactivated it (not being able to control herself when drunk) and at some point she failed to log in to keep it (one has to check in once in 30 days; if you fail to do it, your account will be gone for good).

Considering how disorganised and sloppy she is, it is most plausible. No way a narc would permanently give up an account with thousands of followers. Meanwhile, when you have hundreds of sock accounts running, it is easy to lose track.

Reactions: 13
I believe she did not delete it -- she would not have wanted to lose all the followers. I think it is more likely that Marie had some leverage over her and so Alice deactivated it (not being able to control herself when drunk) and at some point she failed to log in to keep it (one has to check in once in 30 days; if you fail to do it, your account will be gone for good).

Considering how disorganised and sloppy she is, it is most plausible. No way a narc would permanently give up an account with thousands of followers. Meanwhile, when you have hundreds of sock accounts running, it is easy to lose track.
She can always buy more followers. I think Tone's 500 followers that appeared overnight from the far east cost $9.99.
I don't believe all her followers were genuine followers anyway. She's a nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.