Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose that's where her hidden stash comes into play but if she is able to live on $3k a month child support without a job then it's obvious she has hidden assets. She thinks if she calls it 'childhood money' then it's all hers as she accrued it before the marriage supposedly but she was supposed to declare all her assets (didn't the prenup say $13 lol). She said she only had $15k cash iirc and only $10k in other assets which is obviously a lie. She won't reveal her bank statements but presumably the forensic accountant can get these. Maybe she has emptied the bank accounts and Gloria has a mattress stuffed with cash at this point?? There is no way she will come clean about her assets.
---
She called the paps for this little display right after the TRO was filed. Stealing from him is another way of getting revenge. She certainly wasn't 'starving' at this point as the pics show.

View attachment 2750124
She can't contain her dupers delight in that photo.

Reactions: 23
In years to come, I hope we hear from Ella and Elsie as to whether the California system contributed to this situation. We have heard from several members how this would be dealt with in their countries, which seem to protect the children in such cases. Nothing seems to have done to help the girls. Alice has been allowed to manipulate the courts with her various delaying tactics with no regard for the children. I know IG did not ask for full custody when the DVRO was granted, but I am sure the judge would have the discretion to remove them from Alice's full time care to IG with the 50/50 agreement in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In years to come, I hope we hear from Ella and Elsie as to whether the California system contributed to this situation. We have heard from several members how this would be dealt with in their countries, which seem to protect the children in such cases. Nothing seems to have done to help the girls. Alice has been allowed to manipulate the courts with her various delaying tactics with no regard for the children. I know IG did not ask for full custody when the DVRO was granted, but I am sure the judge would have the discretion to remove them from Alice's full time care to IG with the 50/50 agreement in place.
There’s a children’s hearing system where I am, I doubt these kids would have even been on the radar of social services given the deprivation and situation some children are in here. I was a lay member of the hearing system for about a year quite a few years ago, it’s utterly soul destroying trying to get help for children in the worst imaginable circumstances. Sometimes being left with other members of the family having unsupervised visitation and access with their abuser. The foster care system is appalling as well, there’s just not enough. I’d love to foster but currently don’t fit the criteria of having a spare room.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She can always buy more followers. I think Tone's 500 followers that appeared overnight from the far east cost $9.99.
I don't believe all her followers were genuine followers anyway. She's a nobody.
You don't get much interaction from bots that you pay for. She had 38k followers on twitter and I think they were real (though she could have bought some). For people interested in IG that was the easiest way to get content on him then. She also probably picked up followers as she was part of the anti-Trump #resistance lol. She inserted herself in lots of topical issues back in the day which is why she prefers X to Insta. For example Dolce and Gabbana talked about wanting 'natural' kids which caused a fuss - AFE then piped up with "I had 2 kids by #ivf" etc. It's one way to draw attention to yourself and maybe gain followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There’s a children’s hearing system where I am, I doubt these kids would have even been on the radar of social services given the deprivation and situation some children are in here. I was a lay member of the hearing system for about a year quite a few years ago, it’s utterly soul destroying trying to get help for children in the worst imaginable circumstances. Sometimes being left with other members of the family having unsupervised visitation and access with their abuser. The foster care system is appalling as well, there’s just not enough. I’d love to foster but currently don’t fit the criteria of having a spare room.
I also reported my neighbour for backhanding his small child in the face bursting his nose. I was told some people have “different parenting styles” when I spoken to social work. The family moved shortly after to avoid a police investigation.
As much as Ella and Elsie should be under child protection, the services are over stretched and inadequate.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I doubt these kids would have even been on the radar of social services given the deprivation and situation some children are in here.
Middle class kids fall through the cracks easily, especially in the US where the system is so ramshackle and poorly funded. (Off topic - there's always tons of money for wars though.) Emotional abuse doesn't seem to be recognised. If the kids are fed, clothed and housed, that's enough apparently.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Middle class kids fall through the cracks easily, especially in the US where the system is so ramshackle and poorly funded. (Off topic - there's always tons of money for wars though.) Emotional abuse doesn't seem to be recognised. If the kids are fed, clothed and housed, that's enough apparently.
Shameful isn’t it?

Reactions: 17
I also reported my neighbour for backhanding his small child in the face bursting his nose. I was told some people have “different parenting styles” when I spoken to social work. The family moved shortly after to avoid a police investigation.
I thought Scotland outlawed physical chastisement? Also when a family move the new Police force are supposed to pick up the case. The only way around it should be/is moving country. Maybe where I work is better than most places as it's one of the richer areas so they have more money than most councils. Where I work, that small child would be on Child protection and if they move then the case is transferred, not ended.

There are systems in place to protect kids but people don't seem know about them. For example if Children's Services don't act you can raise a complaint and take it higher. Where I work, things are the opposite in fact. The Police are called out at the drop of a hat and parents involve them at every opportunity. To give one example, a child was tapped on the shoulder by a teacher as he was blocking a doorway. The school don't have a 'no touch' policy so that not wrong per se. The kid tells his mother he was pulled by the shoulder (the CCTV doesn't really support that) and the teacher is now suspended and under Police investigation as the mother reported it to Police. It seems to go from one extreme to the other. Lots of parents hate teachers and will report them for anything. I would hate to be a teacher nowadays.

On topic - reminds me of AFE who was going to report IG to police for sitting on 'her bed' and the kids who were going to report Iris to police for chaperoning them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought Scotland outlawed physical chastisement? Also when a family move the new Police force are supposed to pick up the case. The only way around it should be/is moving country. Maybe where I work is better than most places as it's one of the richer areas so they have more money than most councils. Where I work, that small child would be on Child protection and if they move then the case is transferred, not ended.

There are systems in place to protect kids but people don't seem know about them. For example if Children's Services don't act you can raise a complaint and take it higher. Where I work, things are the opposite in fact. The Police are called out at the drop of a hat and parents involve them at every opportunity. To give one example, a child was tapped on the shoulder by a teacher as he was blocking a doorway. The school don't have a 'no touch' policy so that not wrong per se. The kid tells his mother he was pulled by the shoulder (the CCTV doesn't really support that) and the teacher is now suspended and under Police investigation as the mother reported it to Police. It seems to go from one extreme to the other. Lots of parents hate teachers and will report them for anything. I would hate to be a teacher nowadays.

On topic - reminds me of AFE who was going to report IG to police for sitting on 'her bed' and the kids who were going to report Iris to police for chaperoning them.
This was a little before that. I didn’t get any updates after I reported because they moved area.
There are huge discrepancies within local areas never mind countries. You want it to be a fair system but it never will be.
I hope the E’s are taking on board their court appointed therapy and it at least allows them to have a “normal” life moving on.
I see estrangement from their mother eventually, it’s what she deserves.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone watched Lover Stalker Killer on Netflix and thought how creepily similar to Al she is?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She really is a silly woman isn’t she. I think the report will show exactly what we have all thought all the way through. I am hoping that the girls will have successfully been making a relationship with their dad through the therapy. He has well overpaid any support. I don’t believe he will see the kids homeless but I think she will have a shock as she won’t keep the type of place that she has now.

Reactions: 19
She really is a silly woman isn’t she. I think the report will show exactly what we have all thought all the way through. I am hoping that the girls will have successfully been making a relationship with their dad through the therapy. He has well overpaid any support. I don’t believe he will see the kids homeless but I think she will have a shock as she won’t keep the type of place that she has now.
He won’t see them homeless, but she’s definitely got to move. Probably to a two bed place, and she will scream child abuse if Ioan makes the girls share a bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He won’t see them homeless, but she’s definitely got to move. Probably to a two bed place, and she will scream child abuse if Ioan makes the girls share a bedroom.
They needn’t.

Alice can sleep on the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice will spunk her way through any cash stash in a few years. She blew 100k tax free in about 6 months. Even if BH was a pathetic attempt to run up her living costs, any new home will have to be in a middle class neighbourhood. It looks like Ella at least will end up living with her. She will be loving bombing Ella like there is no tomorrow right now. But in a few years time when the money is running out and the child support if about to end, Alice will turn on her. Because when Alice’s life turns to a tit show she needs someone to blame.

What they do about Elsie is really the main question. It will be one of a bad set of choices for all concerned.

Ella is 14 and will be 15 soon, I don’t see how they can disregard her wants in any constructive way. By they I include Ioan as well as the GAL, evaluator and judge.

As much as Ioan won’t want to see the children homeless. He doesn’t have the resources to save Alice from herself. At least not as things stand.

Reactions: 14
Evening fuckos, turds and seahags! (and the giant dildo in Bristol (yes I'm talking to you Tone👋🏼)
I've been away for the weekend to a spa, which was lovely, however I now have a horrible cold 😫🤣
I see it's been fairly quiet on the mAlice front, which usually means a bad thing 😳
Gonna have a catch up.

I know some have been asking after @KikiFromNy , she had a lot of stuff going on over the last few months, but will be back and sends her love 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ella is 14 and will be 15 soon, I don’t see how they can disregard her wants in any constructive way. By they I include Ioan as well as the GAL, evaluator and judge.
Yeah Ella is a lost cause, for now.

As much as Ioan won’t want to see the children homeless. He doesn’t have the resources to save Alice from herself.
I don't see why that lazy grifter is his problem any more. They're divorced. Between the $3k CS and AFE's stash (IG's money too) she can get somewhere but her living standards will go way down. Good. I hope he pays nothing but the CS and considering she mocked BW as being from the 'trailer parks of Broadbeach' it would be hilarious if she ends up in a trailer park too. It's possible living in a trailer park or a one bed apartment might open up the kids eyes to the parent they adore so much. Alice will get the bedroom (she's an invalid remember?) and the kids will have to share a sofa bed. And that's the way the cookie crumbles...

Screenshot this fuckos!! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Reactions: 20
Why do people think she lost her Twitter account? Isn’t that like forgetting to pour herself more wine? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.