Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to say the same. Just because you’re gay, does not mean you automatically have a great sense of style. lol.
My brother's boyfriend picks out really nice stuff for me. He definitely has the eye for everything from clothing to jewelry and eye glasses. Best shopping buddy ever.

Reactions: 15
I'll be sad when this thread closes. Every time I read the title I snort with laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You could create one?
I have definitely thought about it but I can barely lurk here as well as post occasionally so I’m not sure about it. Maybe I will because I feel it’s high time crap parents get held responsible for their kids egregious behavior.
Oopsie! Well done Mimsy! 👏🏻

Reactions: 10
Didn't she steal that from Sex and The City? Carrie saying sometimes she'd buy Vogue instead of eating because she felt like Vogue nourished her more. Pardon me for sounding like a 90 year old granny but that sounds like pretentious claptrap to me! 🤷‍♀️
Join the club Nana! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We hate injustice too Alice. See you in court.

1707511661361.png

This aged well "I can't bear the thought of an innocent person being treated badly". Sure Jan.

Having a look at thread #1 as it's slow. This is what 20 years with mAlice does to you. I sadly believe those kids are now 'a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration' at Casa Evans. Alice should be put in a field and left.

1707512215763.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
We hate injustice too Alice. See you in court.

View attachment 2746718

This aged well "I can't bear the thought of an innocent person being treated badly". Sure Jan.

Having a look at thread #1 as it's slow. This is what 20 years with mAlice does to you. I sadly believe those kids are now 'a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration' at Casa Evans. Alice should be put in a field and left.

View attachment 2746744
She must be absolutely hell to live with. She constantly tears people down, and even when she wasn't actively doing this Ioan must have been walking on eggshells, always afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing, and always afraid of her talking tit about him on her SM or uploading photos of him he didn't want shared, and always with those nasty passive aggressive hashtags. I've said it before, but even after all these threads and 3 years in it still shocks and distresses me how cruel she is, and the pleasure she takes in her cruelty.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Being reminded of the tit Alice does makes me be a better person.

Reactions: 28
@Ametrine is your list of lies still going? This is from Sept '21 and thread #2. This is her sneaky way of smearing people - it's only a dream or it 'cannot be proved'.

1707513284849.png

• Haha
@Ametrine is your list of lies still going? This is from Sept '21 and thread #2. This is her sneaky way of smearing people - it's only a dream or it 'cannot be proved'.

View attachment 2746778
It's already in the list!

It was in the last round of updates.

By the way, when you post screenshots, can you obscure the identifying info of the people who aren't main players? Thank you!

Reactions: 12
Some truth from early on in the divorce lol

1707514033084.png

And this is what she said to someone whose husband died!! Here she admits walking in on calls between IG and the kids to disrupt them in Sept 2021

1707514105476.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2746778
Hahaha! She's "been looking into it"? Looking up her own thread to make sure that we were all still talking about her, more like. 🙄

Honestly, she does make me laugh. She makes it sound as though she was doing some kind of serious investigation into Tattle turds users. That would have been far too much effort for La Evans, who is hardly renowned for her work ethic. So she just uses a couple of abusive trigger words, in the vain hope of goading users into an online argument, we all know how much she loved those*

*Until her DVRO put a stop to all that, of course! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This was Loopy's response after the DVRO dropped. "Response soon" We're still waiting Loops...

1707515475961.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
With the greatest respect, you seem overly invested. You deserve a holiday. A proper one. Not a visit to a courtroom. Also feels a bit that you are inserting yourself into someone else’s story. Reading public papers on here is one thing, but sorry, in my view, getting on a plane to attend this is too much. ❤
I think we’re all as equally invested as eachother. 230 threads pretty much confirms that! I personally see no issue with attending. A family member of mine recently took a few days out of their holiday to attend the verdict of the Maya (can’t remember her surname) trial as they had followed it very closely. I’ve been into Old Bailey myself for a trial that interested me. Am a regular visitor to London anyway. There’s public galleries for a reason. Just my thoughts. No shade to anyone ❤

One minute she’d rather wear Prada than eat. The next she’s 10 sizes bigger and buying otjer people’s trash on eBay..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.