Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t because she wanted Ioan’s seven inches and boyish good looks. 🍆🥒🌭
---

I totally believe AFE stopped her family from moving to a different house. People like her hate change unless it benefits them. Imagine the tantrums she could throw!
I totally agree that she forced them not to move house. I can just see her wearing her parents down with daily tantrums until they agreed to her demands. It's not good, but when you live with someone like that sometimes it's easier to just give in to keep the peace and stop being verbally and emotionally abused all day every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No surprise that there are more images of the Abuser on this monstrosity than anyone else. Also all the images of her baby Angel, soulmate and love of her life are so small. It’s as if he’s so insignificant compared to her cuntiness.
He was there just to pay the bills.

Reactions: 19
She just always look like a bleep to me.
This made me burst out laughing, but I also want to heart it. I think I've only seen maybe 2 or 3 photos of her where I thought she looked beautiful, but even then I can't see past the cuntness.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Harvey Weinstein is on that collage too as well as Alice displaying all of her personalities at least thirteen times.
Remember she was estranged from Tone because he’d beg her for money citing marital and alcohol problems. She told the world that.
I think we've spoken about this here before - didn't we decided it was just someone who looked like Weinstein, rather than it being Weinstein himself? It doesn't look like him, if you look closely.

I can't imagine Alice sticking Weinstein in the collage, as unhinged as she is!

Reactions: 10
She couldn’t because she wanted Ioan’s seven inches and boyish good looks. 🍆🥒🌭
---

I totally believe AFE stopped her family from moving to a different house. People like her hate change unless it benefits them. Imagine the tantrums she could throw!
I think we've seen what she's capable of when she can't find a parking space 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think we've spoken about this here before - didn't we decided it was just someone who looked like Weinstein, rather than it being Weinstein himself? It doesn't look like him, if you look closely.

I can't imagine Alice sticking Weinstein in the collage, as unhinged as she is!
He was one of the biggest producers in Hollywood for a long time and a lot of his films won Oscars and made stars out of young actresses. If she thought she'd had a chance of getting into one of his productions I think there's not much she wouldn't have done.

Reactions: 18
AFE's latest eBay purchase (dry skin cream) that she received feedback for:
eBay item number: 404469257378 link to product
1707402946163.png

<am currently watching Grindavik/area's eruptions rather than Alice's>

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The look on Alice's face is very weird too. I can't quite work it out, but her expression makes me very uncomfortable.
I think it’s weird that she’s not in the centre, flanked by her two “lovers”. Instead she’s sidelined, almost an afterthought.

The photo gives off a strange vibe altogether.

Reactions: 17
Someone's been on a Picasso kick this week!

View attachment 2743754

She must be thinking back to those old, drug-fuelled days she told the world about on Medium.

View attachment 2743743
Like she had a choice BAWHAHAHAAA. Pretending she had a choice in him marrying her. She was nothing more than his beard.
The man is living his best life with his current partner. Apparently he splits his time between Paris and Miami. Interestingly he lists one of his occupations as television producer. Maybe that is how she got her break in French television.

Why does she still have so many pictures of Ioan on her Instagram? People I know who have divorced, (that includes two of my children) scrub their SM almost immediately. Even those with their children if they have them online. The pictures of Ioan and kids shows how much she lied about his love for them as his face glows in the presence of his kids unlike the photos of them together.
Re OP, her fans obviously don't know that he is gay and she was his beard.
Be glad when the decision is made on 7th March, and hopefully, it's in Ioan favour.

Reactions: 32
Olivier basically threw her at Ioan and ran away as fast as he could.
She threw herself at IG as the crew attested to. But she kept stringing OP along in case IG didn't commit and just wanted nookie. You don't give up a rich man unless you have another one in the bag. I doubt OP was broken hearted though lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.