Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fellow period pain suffer 👋🏼
I've had them for 5 days now and counting, my stomach is so bloated I look about 5mths pregnant 😩
Back on topic, agree that is frightening 🫣
I came back and looked at the horrific picture again.
She has put herself in it loads of times.
Struggled to find Ioan anywhere.
She must be so detached from reality not to see how bleeping mental this looks.

Reactions: 27
I came back and looked at the horrific picture again.
She has put herself in it loads of times.
Struggled to find Ioan anywhere.
She must be so detached from reality not to see how bleeping mental this looks.
I counted at least 7 😂 and most of them she looks like she's going to eat the person next to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Well how do we know these 100k are even real?! Its the same as her making her parents not to move house when she was 14. There maybe grains of truth there, it may be all true or could be all lie, just never know with her

Reactions: 19
To everyone feeling sick, whether with period pain, flu or something more, I hope you all feel better ASAP. And remember no matter how bad it gets, none of us are Alice bleeping Evans!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's hard for me to tell, is that a younger Tone on the bottom right-hand side?

(Old Alice post)

View attachment 2743138
No surprise that there are more images of the Abuser on this monstrosity than anyone else. Also all the images of her baby Angel, soulmate and love of her life are so small. It’s as if he’s so insignificant compared to her cuntiness.

Reactions: 23
It's hard for me to tell, is that a younger Tone on the bottom right-hand side?

(Old Alice post)

View attachment 2743138
This is from January 2022. I think she posted it years earlier but deleted it and then reposted long after her and IG split, like a barnacle that can't let go would, complete with images of the ex on there. She got her TRO a month later lol. It's interesting how IG is on the margins even when things were supposedly good. Gloria seems a bit more prominent than IG does.

Reactions: 18
So how will we know that the Dupee report has dropped?

AFE: Having a down day but my kids just came back from school to tell me they love me more than life itself, and that's all that matters. ❤ ❤ ❤ 🙏 🙏 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So how will we know that the Dupee report has dropped?

AFE: Having a down day but my kids just came back from school to tell me they love me more than life itself, and that's all that matters. ❤ ❤ ❤ 🙏 🙏 🙏
A post where she lays into Dr Dupee and calls her the "lying bogan psychiatrist from Brisbane".

Only joking, Alice wouldn't be so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone's been on a Picasso kick this week!

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 13.36.39.png

She must be thinking back to those old, drug-fuelled days she told the world about on Medium.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 13.47.48.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A post where she lays into Dr Dupee and calls her the "lying bogan psychiatrist from Brisbane".

Only joking, Alice wouldn't be so stupid.
Or a "clever" post idly musing how small and incestuous Brisbane is and "it's so funny how so many Brisbanites are related..."
---
Someone's been on a Picasso kick this week!

View attachment 2743738

She must be thinking back to those old, drug-fuelled days she told the world about on Medium.

View attachment 2743743
I'll take trying to grift an ex for $500 thanks Alex.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1707398122502.png

Wow tell me it's all about the money, without telling me...

I'll take trying to grift an ex for $500 thanks Alex.
lol Good luck with that. She's tried I'm sure. OP has her blocked
---
so much for "I moved on": she still scrolls back to ancient posts to comment to ancient comments. she is so desperate to comment on her victim
Just like "Tone" does.
---
I think Olivier would argue she picked the right one
Anyone but him basically.
---
OP's face is saying "How long before I can skedaddle??"

1707398413808.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I really don't think Alice Evans had a pot to piss in and there was no childhood inheritance or money, another lie. Moo!
Looking at her CV she never made any decent money acting. Her status was a rung or two above extra. She didn’t get regular work and had taxes and agents to pay. She might have gotten c2-3k per week maybe 5k tops. But she never had more than a few months work at best. For TV shows she would have been going about 1 weeks for any episode she was in. She was never that important that they couldn’t recast or drop her scenes.

Before the financial disclosure I went the theory she got a payoff from Picasso. From what I have read he is a bit of a shady character who the family have had to reign in more than once. So I could see an NDA.

It could still be case but it’s seems pretty clear she was raiding family coffers and making up bullshit justification for it.

Alice is the type of person who would see use of her savings to support her lifestyle as a capital contribution. Even when they weren’t married and he was housing her.

Reactions: 22
I think Harvey Weinstein is on that collage too as well as Alice displaying all of her personalities at least thirteen times.
Remember she was estranged from Tone because he’d beg her for money citing marital and alcohol problems. She told the world that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't think she's ever wanted to work - she's always thought she was above that kind of thing. Acting and modelling for her seems to have been more about the potential fame, money and glamour, the fancy parties with all the in people, her face in magazines, and being feted for her beauty than about any passion for the work itself or even pride in working, being independent and earning her own money. She seems to have spent her whole life believing someone else should pay her bills and take care of her. She probably would have been better off if she had stayed as a professional beard.
She couldn’t because she wanted Ioan’s seven inches and boyish good looks. 🍆🥒🌭
---
Well how do we know these 100k are even real?! Its the same as her making her parents not to move house when she was 14. There maybe grains of truth there, it may be all true or could be all lie, just never know with her
I totally believe AFE stopped her family from moving to a different house. People like her hate change unless it benefits them. Imagine the tantrums she could throw!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.