Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet when she left Picasso was so glad, he had an exorcism and burnt a ton of sage for good measure.
---
Why does she still have so many pictures of Ioan on her Instagram? People I know who have divorced, (that includes two of my children) scrub their SM almost immediately. Even those with their children if they have them online. The pictures of Ioan and kids shows how much she lied about his love for them as his face glows in the presence of his kids unlike the photos of them together.
Re OP, her fans obviously don't know that he is gay and she was his beard.
Be glad when the decision is made on 7th March, and hopefully, it's in Ioan favour.
Since they are being deliberately obtuse and we know that they read here all the time, here's something to tell them why she never was going to be Mrs Picasso and was merely his beard.
1707407380667.png

Reactions: 34
Willing to speculate she would berate Ioan for not earning like Picasso to allow her the life of Riley. No one more than Ioan wishes she’d just stayed with him.

Reactions: 22
I think she realises that no man who isn't a creep is going to be interested in her now. I wonder if she ever regrets her campaign of abuse? Probably not as she never regretted the campaign of abuse against her dad and his wife either. She just has to pretend she regrets it for Dupee and her clown show fans all the while counting down until the DVRO expires and "mY tRuTh" can be revealed.

1707407766226.png

This is breaking the DVRO yet again. It's the usual "BUT THEY CHEATED" bollocks. Let me count the lies...

I know pretty much everything now = no you bleeping don't. BW and IG don't talk to you, remember??
So many people have contacted me = who Ashart who was full of tit but very funny??
I'm not mad = AFE is still mad has hell and breaking the DVRO proves it. Having the DVRO proves it.
If they had been honest = IG was honest and said he wanted a divorce and was treated to a torrent of abuse and threats.

PS Go duck yourself, your lies don't work on us.
---
Tell me your crazy without telling me...

1707408436701.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So she can post petty comments on them years later.

View attachment 2744062
(screenshot today)
They way she tries to take the moral high ground with comments like that just shows how delusional she is.
Things could've also been much easier if you would've been a decent human being by not abusing your ex husband and using your kids for your personal revenge, Alice.

Also, why does she always have to open her mouth like that in photos? So weird.
The saddest thing about this photo are Ioans eyes tho. So glad he got out of there alive.

Reactions: 29
They way she tries to take the moral high ground with comments like that just shows how delusional she is.
Things could've also been much easier if you would've been a decent human being by not abusing your ex husband and using your kids for your personal revenge, Alice.

Also, why does she always have to open her mouth like that in photos? So weird.
The saddest thing about this photo are Ioans eyes tho. So glad he got out of there alive.
It’s her Denise Bin Outen look…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Davinia McCall does that mouth agape thing all the time too. She was doing a cartwheel the other day and she even managed to do it mid flow. Alice and Davinia must think it makes them look kookie and fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine OP looking at Alice’s “style” after they parted ways and think what the hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She threw herself at IG as the crew attested to. But she kept stringing OP along in case IG didn't commit and just wanted nookie. You don't give up a rich man unless you have another one in the bag. I doubt OP was broken hearted though lol
Yeah I knew that, I just think Olivier wasn't bothered in the slightest and was glad to be rid of her. He didn't even bat an eyelid when they snogged on the red carpet.
---
I bet when she left Picasso was so glad, he had an exorcism and burnt a ton of sage for good measure.
---

Since they are being deliberately obtuse and we know that they read here all the time, here's something to tell them why she never was going to be Mrs Picasso and was merely his beard.
View attachment 2744055
Upgrade from Alice

Reactions: 13
Alice looks genuinely happy with OP. The smiles aren’t performative and forced.
IMG_1763.jpeg

Reactions: 32
Why does she still have so many pictures of Ioan on her Instagram? People I know who have divorced, (that includes two of my children) scrub their SM almost immediately. Even those with their children if they have them online. The pictures of Ioan and kids shows how much she lied about his love for them as his face glows in the presence of his kids unlike the photos of them together.
Re OP, her fans obviously don't know that he is gay and she was his beard.
Be glad when the decision is made on 7th March, and hopefully, it's in Ioan favour.
To be fair, OP might be bi and the relationship might have been genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So she can post petty comments on them years later.

View attachment 2744062
(screenshot today)
They really spent money like it was water didn't they. First Class flying for all of them. Only the best for Madam Alice.
They should've taken a page out of Ikea's owner's handbook of frugality. The man is the ultimate in frugality and he is worth over 60 billion $.
Just because you live in Hollywood, you don't have to spend like Hollywood. No wonder they are both in a financially precarious position.

Reactions: 22
They really spent money like it was water didn't they. First Class flying for all of them. Only the best for Madam Alice.
They should've taken a page out of Ikea's owner's handbook of frugality. The man is the ultimate in frugality and he is worth over 60 billion $.
Just because you live in Hollywood, you don't have to spend like Hollywood. No wonder they are both in a financially precarious position.
To be fair, I'm pretty sure the production company would have paid for that flight.
---
Davinia McCall does that mouth agape thing all the time too. She was doing a cartwheel the other day and she even managed to do it mid flow. Alice and Davinia must think it makes them look kookie and fun.
Meghan Markle does it too. It's so fake. No one laughs like that in real life.

Reactions: 15
Alice looks genuinely happy with OP. The smiles aren’t performative and forced.
View attachment 2744112
She was genuinely happy with the luxury life he provided. She was still going to cheat on him of course and not just with IG imo. Also she was happy about the attention and fame she got off the back of his.

PS that's her old nose there. It's not even that bad. I prefer it to the Ms Piggy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who is this "Picasso" you're all referring to? I only know him as Oucassi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
First Class flying for all of them. Only the best for Madam Alice.
I don't believe he flies First Class with BW even though with a disability it's more applicable to her. I think he had to spend the money or he would never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.