Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she still have so many pictures of Ioan on her Instagram? People I know who have divorced, (that includes two of my children) scrub their SM almost immediately. Even those with their children if they have them online. The pictures of Ioan and kids shows how much she lied about his love for them as his face glows in the presence of his kids unlike the photos of them together.
Re OP, her fans obviously don't know that he is gay and she was his beard.
Be glad when the decision is made on 7th March, and hopefully, it's in Ioan favour.
To me it feels like just another small way of continuing her abuse. Of course anyone normal who apparently now hates their terrible cheating ex-husband would wipe their Instagram of intimate photos of him. But not her. Partly I think she gets a feeling of power out of the fact that most of these photos were taken without his knowledge or consent, and that he looks less than perfect in some of them, or is vulnerable. I'm thinking of the pictures screen grabbed from private face-time calls for instance, or the ones of him sleeping - and often in these he's somewhat undressed, just to add to the how invasive they are.

And also of course, it's a way of still drawing people to her IG account - because she was mostly only known due to him.

Reactions: 33
PS that's her old nose there. It's not even that bad. I prefer it to the Ms Piggy one.
That's not her original nose. Her original nose can be seen in photos she posted from her uni and school days. IMO she had her first nose job in her early 20s.

I really like her nose in the late 90s, it suited the rest of her face very well.

Reactions: 20
I don't believe he flies First Class with BW even though with a disability it's more applicable to her. I think he had to spend the money or he would never hear the end of it.
i may misremember but wasnt that Oz trip Alice was so enraged about a economy flight?

edit: they did
Screenshot_20240208_185305_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Alice and Ioan were not a good match. She craves excitement and the high life. Ioan seems a nice guy but comes across as solid, dependable and sensible. When you first go into a relationship with someone, you overlook the fact that you are coming at the world in completely different ways. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn’t. What seems charming and different in the beginning, palls very quickly.

Alice couldn’t get OP to commit. I think he is bisexual and did absolutely the right thing not promising her anything. Ioan would also not commit until Alice threw an ultimatum. If you have to do that with a guy, you are on the back foot from the start.

Alice thought Ioan was a Prospect. Good looking, getting work. I genuinely think that the both of them thought they would fly to Hollywood and take the town by storm. They quickly found out that the film industry has gazillions of Ioans and Alices to pick from. When the big league didn’t arrive, Alice got bitter. She took it out on Ioan. They should have returned to the UK, and carved out a bigger career, and then tried Hollywood again. But Alice feels she is too big for the UK. They ran before they could walk. They kept going after the jig was up.

Ioan has still had a solid career, he has earned good money, he is well liked in the industry. Most actors don’t get anywhere near that level. Alice was clinging to his shirttails- her career has never amounted to much there, not helped by her hard personality. Despite her being the clingon, Alice lorded it over him as if she were the successful one. You can see that in some of the interviews- he was being interviewed but she took over as if she was the one in the spotlight. She said she was slayed in that famous Lorraine interview- and I truly believe she was.

She could not comprehend that Captain Sensible had got himself out of there and left her. She doesn’t miss Ioan, she misses the person she thought she was, she thought she was unleavable, the one who left, not the one left behind. Her ego couldn’t allow her to move on. She left OP for IG, and she feels aggrieved she made that decision. But OP was never going to commit, so all the looking back with rose tinted glasses is pointless. That is why it has got so grim. She cocked up but wanted someone else to pay. It is her kids that are paying the ultimate price.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
To me it feels like just another small way of continuing her abuse.
She knows it's her only claim to fame. Those pics will never be scrubbed. It also reveals who the real abuser is. A victim scrubs their SM.

wasnt that Oz trip Alice was so enraged about a economy flight?
Yes. Then again she would be enraged if he and BW were taking a Greyhound somewhere lol

The only transport she wants for B is a one way flight to Oz courtesy of Homeland Security.
---
That's not her original nose.
I bet OP paid for 2 nose jobs then.

I think we've spoken about this here before - didn't we decided it was just someone who looked like Weinstein, rather than it being Weinstein himself? It doesn't look like him, if you look closely.

I can't imagine Alice sticking Weinstein in the collage, as unhinged as she is!
I think (if you're talking about the guy top left?) it's her other brother. There's an even younger picture of Tone next to it.

Reactions: 7
Alice and Ioan were not a good match. She craves excitement and the high life. Ioan seems a nice guy but comes across as solid, dependable and sensible. When you first go into a relationship with someone, you overlook the fact that you are coming at the world in completely different ways. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn’t. What seems charming and different in the beginning, palls very quickly.

Alice couldn’t get OP to commit. I think he is bisexual and did absolutely the right thing not promising her anything. Ioan would also not commit until Alice threw an ultimatum. If you have to do that with a guy, you are on the back foot from the start.

Alice thought Ioan was a Prospect. Good looking, getting work. I genuinely think that the both of them thought they would fly to Hollywood and take the town by storm. They quickly found out that the film industry has gazillions of Ioans and Alices to pick from. When the big league didn’t arrive, Alice got bitter. She took it out on Ioan. They should have returned to the UK, and carved out a bigger career, and then tried Hollywood again. But Alice feels she is too big for the UK. They ran before they could walk. They kept going after the jig was up.

Ioan has still had a solid career, he has earned good money, he is well liked in the industry. Most actors don’t get anywhere near that level. Alice was clinging to his shirttails- her career has never amounted to much there, not helped by her hard personality. Despite her being the clingon, Alice lorded it over him as if she were the successful one. You can see that in some of the interviews- he was being interviewed but she took over as if she was the one in the spotlight. She said she was slayed in that famous Lorraine interview- and I truly believe she was.

She could not comprehend that Captain Sensible had got himself out of there and left her. She doesn’t miss Ioan, she misses the person she thought she was, she thought she was unleavable, the one who left, not the one left behind. Her ego couldn’t allow her to move on. She left OP for IG, and she feels aggrieved she made that decision. But OP was never going to commit, so all the looking back with rose tinted glasses is pointless. That is why it has got so grim. She cocked up but wanted someone else to pay. It is her kids that are paying the ultimate price.
I don't think she feels aggrieved at all about her decision. I don't think she has the emotional honesty or courage to ever really regret her own decisions let alone the impact they have on her life. When something goes wrong in her life, it's always someone else's fault. She misses the lifestyle with Olivier, the money, fame and glamour of being an It girl. Unless she was a beard she probably even believes she could win him back. I think these public trips down memory lane are a reminder to people that she was celebrity adjacent famous (we should officially name that the Alice fame) and I really wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to grift more money out of OP.

duck sake who’s going to tell her ‘fans’ that she couldn’t stay with OP as he pretended to be into blokes just to get rid of her!

That is what she does to people

• Haha
Reactions: 13
these public trips down memory lane are a reminder to people that she was celebrity adjacent famous
This is why she likes to bang on about Tattle. The threads prove her fame or rather infamy. Then there's her thirsty comments on more famous people's SM.

Reactions: 13
i may misremember but wasnt that Oz trip Alice was so enraged about a economy flight?

edit: they did
View attachment 2744149
That invoice is for September 2022. I doubt he was flying her or the kids anywhere in September 2022. And to have that many frequent flyer miles that you get even a free economy class ticket, you would've had to fly a lot. Was he ever that big a star that a studio would've paid for 1st class tickets for the whole family?

Reactions: 6
That invoice is for September 2022. I doubt he was flying her or the kids anywhere in September 2022. And to have that many frequent flyer miles that you get even a free economy class ticket, you would've had to fly a lot. Was he ever that big a star that a studio would've paid for 1st class tickets for the whole family?
The photo you're talking about which is on Alice's Instagram - wasn't that from the time when Ioan was in Harrow? He was the star of the show, so the production company would have paid for it without an issue.

It may have been written into his contract that the production company pays for X number of first class flights for his family to come from LA to Australia to see him.

Reactions: 10
the flight I meant was him and Bianca

Reactions: 9
It's hard for me to tell, is that a younger Tone on the bottom right-hand side?

(Old Alice post)

View attachment 2743138

Ewww. Just realised she calls those black and white photos of her gurning, framed by gold seashells her ‘safe space’ .

To quote a tattle legend, tell me you’re not the full shilling without telling me you’re not the full shilling …

I’m not sure if I’ve done this right as have never done it before. However, since winning a thread title, I’m feeling bolder. I love the cats

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
he can’t keep getting away with this!

all my lov
I'm kind of glad I hadn't yet finished registering for an appearance at today's status conference. I was waffling between taking the identity of fierce family lawyer Marjorie P. Rius or the mild-mannered law professor T. A. Kimbo. 😂
Can anyone register or do you have to be a member of the court? Does this apply to the trial? Asking for someone who doesn’t give a duck if I have to prove my identity and have my information available to all parties

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can anyone register or do you have to be a member of the court? Does this apply to the trial? Asking for someone who doesn’t give a duck if I have to prove my identity and have my information available to all parties
Family Court

You may be able to attend most court proceedings, however note that a judge may close a trial when she "considers it necessary in the interests of justice and the persons involved." Cal. Family Code 214.

Unless there is a court order to seal it, then yes.

Judges may decide to close civil trials under certain conditions. If a judge contemplates closing the trial proceeding, she must provide notice to the public of the anticipated closure and hold a hearing to hear any arguments about the proposed closure.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.