Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm kind of glad I hadn't yet finished registering for an appearance at today's status conference. I was waffling between taking the identity of fierce family lawyer Marjorie P. Rius or the mild-mannered law professor T. A. Kimbo. 😂
Omg @Hiraeth I spit my water all over the screen. Both names are perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine that.

Al: I object!
Judge: On which point Ms Evans?
Al: All of it!
Judge: Ms Evans, that's not how this works.
Al: Dr. Dupee is from Australia and so is the bogan. This is clearly orchestrated.
Judge: Do you have any evidence to back that up?
Al: Isn't this proof enough? They are out to get me. And the girls love me so much. Just look at my instagram page. WE ARE HAPPY!
Judge: ...
Al: I'm allowed to tell MY truth, your honor!

Edit: I guess she wouldn't say "your honor" given how disrespectful she was to the judge before she left her own daughter alone in the courtroom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Dr Dupee might have just spent only about five minutes with Alice and decided to write merely "bleeping useless".
Does anyone remember the last episode of Ashes to Ashes where the report on Gene Hunt has been finalised but, when the box is opened, there is only a small black and white photograph in it?
I see Alice posing in front of a wall graffitied with BOGAN, PUSSY, BAYBEEZ, UTTER UTTER DEFAMATION, BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY and FUCKO. Alice is smoking a fag. One tit is akimbo: the other has fled and is seeking asylum in the nearest safe country. Her t-shirt is emblazoned with MRS IOAN GRUFFUDD FOREVER AND EVER and a mockup of the Mia Farrow family card to Woody Allen (if you haven’t seen it - Google it; it’s a doozie) with Bianca in pole position; she wears bows in her hair, around her neck (clashing with several baby doll head chokers) and her shoes. Her leggings are torn and covered in fag ash. One foot rests on a pile of depositions, legal documents and screenshats; the other on a box of Trader Joe rose. Tone lurks in the background: someone has drawn a dildo on his forehead whilst he was sleeping. Marcia holds a fistful of motheaten chihuahua leads. Sian and Ashley Ganzi brandish signed DVDs of The Christmas Card. Scattered on the ground before Alice are bottles of salad cream, Helmut Lang jackets, AE Design handbags and broken dreams. Alice’s expression is pugnacious: atop her three hairs she wears a beer helmet through which she is slurping rose. Tone has plugged a pot noodle into his IV. The minions look vacant. The chihuahuas are urinating themselves with boredom/terror (the default state for a chihuahua).
Anyone fancy mocking this up for shits ‘n’ giggles?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
a mockup of the Mia Farrow family card to Woody Allen (if you haven’t seen it - Google it
I did. Yikes. Mia reminds me of AFE. She was still shagging Frank Sinatra despite being with Woody Allen but goes beserk when he starts an affair with Soon Yi.

1707349904528.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I did. Yikes. Mia reminds me of AFE. She was still shagging Frank Sinatra despite being with Woody Allen but goes beserk when he starts an affair with Soon Yi.

View attachment 2743035
Tbf she is her daughter!! It was all kinds of messed up.
But yeah this is defo mAlice’s style. Reminds me of her creepy collage thing she had in the garage. That didn’t feature Tone, iirc? Could be wrong though.

ETA @AnneinHever @AllFurCoatNoKnickers1 only saw your posts after. Snap 😂

Reactions: 12
Reminds me of her creepy collage thing she had in the garage. That didn’t feature Tone, iirc? Could be wrong though.
It's hard for me to tell, is that a younger Tone on the bottom right-hand side?

(Old Alice post)

1000045408.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The point I was making is it's not ok to scream blue murder about cheating when you have done it yourself.
Wierd case comparison . He had an affair / marriage to his partners daughter in a house where he was the sole father figure if not formally a father . I don't care how many people she fked that is next level creepy / fked up

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's hard for me to tell, is that a younger Tone on the bottom right-hand side?

(Old Alice post)

View attachment 2743138
Everything about this is deeply weird and frightening. I've woken up very early with terrible period pain and trying to put myself back to sleep with rum, milk, and codeine, but this is just... very disturbing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.