Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm kind of glad I hadn't yet finished registering for an appearance at today's status conference. I was waffling between taking the identity of fierce family lawyer Marjorie P. Rius or the mild-mannered law professor T. A. Kimbo. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I’m glad at least the report is ready and not delayed by sick babies

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They’ve scheduled it on the 29th so we can only celebrate once every four years, right??

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh bloody hell! I didn’t realise there was a new thread lol
---

Was she in any other film than 102 Dalmatian's? I don’t recall seeing her in anything after that. She’s a very strange woman isn’t she oh and before I forget.

I love you friends.
Sorry, we’ve had all the snacks now!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wasn't the evaluation supposed to take three weeks and start ages ago? Why has it taken so long ? They should have had it by now and haven't so there must have been loads of bleeping about by Alice already i reckon

Reactions: 31
Wasn't the evaluation supposed to take three weeks and start ages ago? Why has it taken so long ? They should have had it by now and haven't so there must have been loads of bleeping about by Alice already i reckon
She’s stalled as much as she possibly can. She’s costing her kids their college place with the fines that let’s face it, Ioan will have to pay.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
evaluation takes 3 months on average. there was certainly some delay because they estimated this date to be sufficient, but not that much. It certainly takes 1-2 weeks to actually write/complete the report. So if it started late october it's on schedule

Reactions: 24
Yo has promised us all 24g of court cocaine each after the final hearing so we can hold the snacks that day
I personally would prefer marijuana so the snacks would taste even better! Yet I don’t want to look a gift Yo in the mouth. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you, @Hiraeth !☺

So I guess we can expect an explosion in Beverly Hills once that evaluation will be released to them. God knows what she will do...
I was sure that the report hadn't been seen by Alice because of the silence. When she reads it there will be a sock explosion and no doubt a DM article or two. She just has no self control whatsoever.

Reactions: 26
Hope the socks remember their passwords for when the report drops.
Any information leaked will only come from Alice. And that’s against a court order.

Reactions: 31
Hope the socks remember their passwords for when the report drops.
Any information leaked will only come from Alice. And that’s against a court order.
Alice sees court orders as challenges to be accepted, though.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine having to evaluate Big Al?! PhD theses have been written about less.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dr Dupee might have just spent only about five minutes with Alice and decided to write merely "bleeping useless".

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tone is going to get all mixed up and call her Dr Droopee isn’t he??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.