Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the socks remember their passwords for when the report drops.
Any information leaked will only come from Alice. And that’s against a court order.
I remember the documents pertaining to the children were only readable in the presence of counsel and Dr Dupee in her office. No copies will be distributed.

Reactions: 25
I remember the documents pertaining to the children were only readable in the presence of counsel and Dr Dupee in her office. No copies will be distributed.
Yeah, so any information leaked out will be from Alice’s recollection. She will try and spin it, either way, it’s against the court order.

Reactions: 36
Yeah, so any information leaked out will be from Alice’s recollection. She will try and spin it, either way, it’s against the court order.
Exactly. They will know where it comes from if it ends up in the daily mail

Reactions: 32
I can see her claiming that she was called the best mother ever and all experts noted how much the children adore her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I'm kind of glad I hadn't yet finished registering for an appearance at today's status conference. I was waffling between taking the identity of fierce family lawyer Marjorie P. Rius or the mild-mannered law professor T. A. Kimbo. 😂
I was going to say what about registering as Alison Boshoff - Journalist of the Year? at casa Evans

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this changes topic but does anyone know how Yo got such a detailed ancestry report? How cool is it that he has a Welsh king in his family history? And that cow has always put his Welsh heritage down.

Reactions: 15
So if she puts in an objection to the report over the next few weeks that fucks up the existing trial dates no?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The parties are to file and serve their witness list, exhibit list and exchange actual exhibits by February 21, 2024.

So I guess we will see this?

AFE's witnesses

Gloria
Tone
Caroline Feraday

IG's witnesses

Iris

As for 'actual exhibits' AFE's are screenshots going back 3 years of socks of IG and BW. Allegedly. Tattle will probably be mentioned lol

IG's are therapist and psychiatrist reports, school reports, the DVRO, and could Dupee's report be an exhibit? Other tit AFE pulled that he documented.

Reactions: 29
So if she puts in an objection to the report over the next few weeks that fucks up the existing trial dates no?
Would she (or Ioan) even be allowed to object to the report?

Was there a provision somewhere which allowed this?

Reactions: 5
Would she (or Ioan) even be allowed to object to the report?

Was there a provision somewhere which allowed this?
Can you imagine that.

Al: I object!
Judge: On which point Ms Evans?
Al: All of it!
Judge: Ms Evans, that's not how this works.

• Haha
My god I was speed reading and thought for a second that it’s a 730 page evaluation. 😂😂😂

I saw 12 pages had passed and was sure she’s kicked off but there was no hearing and much of the posts are about cats. How’s she’s managing to keep so quiet?? 🤔

Somebody please send her a crate of Rosè, this just won’t do.

Thank you @Hiraeth as always 🧡 ⭐ 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.