Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
They are trying to destroy his career by telling Disney he cheated on his wife he left a year earlier cos he’s not divorced. Cos they will care Lol.
Does he even have an sort of future plans with Disney?

RDJ was cracked and smacked out, homeless, constantly was in trouble with the law. Yet is the poster boy for Disney.

I think Ioan having a gf a year after separation is very forgiveable and not the crime the mad one thinks it is

I hope after Ioans divorce is finalised, he gets a great role in a marvel or Disney franchise! That would probably have her self combust

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Sorry to go off topic but I have a RDJ story, just for a bit of relief from the FM onslaught…

I was an extra (I know, Alice) in a period film with him when I was about 8, it was during his drug phase. My nan was also an extra and we were meant to be working on a melon stall. He came up to chat to us between takes, quite clearly off his face, and told my nan she had nice melons (she was wearing a very low cut peasant top) True story. He’s a very nice guy though from what I can remember 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Penguin86

VIP Member
Thread title by @Caitlyn130 or @Ena Sharples

Thread title character limit is 110 total so please keep this in mind.
The winning title was by @ReturningthePearls but it didnt fit. Sorry.

🎄🔔You better lock tweets, you better not lie, and when we ask questions, you better comply: Tattle Turds are coming to town 🎄🔔

Previous thread

• Heart
  • Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
🎶🎶 Santa Claus CPS is coming to town..
🎶🎶 Santa Claus CPS is coming to town
🎶🎶 Time to put the bottle down.
🎶🎶 cos Santa Claus CPS is coming to town.

Just though I’d add a little festive melody for the thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

H1988

Also ‘we had been wondering how to stage our 14 year anniversary’ no…I think YOU had been wondering not him

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
She seems to have a real issue with the fact that he chose to use Gruffudd as his surname even though his parents use Griffiths. But even without knowing the ins and outs of this she must surely know that it's common for actors to change their names for Equity reasons so it's really not that weird.
His parents choose to use Gruffudd for their kids. If anything it makes him stand out. She was happy to use it for her Etsy shop of tat wasn’t she?
It’s just another childish dig.
She’s called him bald, outed what surgery he’s had and this pathetic name change thing. She’s a dick.

• Sick
  • Sad

H1988

I feel sorry for the kids. It’s Christmas time and your mum is drunk and crying and faking spouts of non-breathin every two minutes. She needs to pull herself together - heartbreak is shit we’ve all been there but you do get over it. The kids probably want to see their dad but now feel like it’s betraying mum if they say that. She’s forcing them to pick a side (hers) and that’s just not fair.

• Heart

blankethood

No I don't sympathise at all and I don't actually see any tears 🤣

I have empathy for a woman who is clearly not right, that is sad whichever way you look at it. She unravels a little more each day and I hate to see that in any human but particularly a woman, especially a mum.

What she is saying is vitriolic as usual. When I say torn, I mean between is she putting it on or does she actually feel that level of grief, and if so is it for the reasons she says? I kind of doubt it but my humanity won't let me hate her.
I agree with you - she’s hateful and shes crude but also she is unwell, regardless of how awful she is - she’s still the mother of 2 young girls and she is unwell and unstable and she needs psychiatric help, imo

Also - why does she keep faking her death? That is another indicator to me about how urgently she needs help - it’s just not something that kids should witness

• Heart

blankethood

Cool, thank you for clarifying! Is it really bad that I had visions of the door bursting open and someone shouting "DOWN! GET DOWN, DOWN ON YOUR KNEES, HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" as 90yo grannie peers up and quavers "Whaaaat dearie?" 🤣
😂😂😂 Oh man that would be soooo insane!

I’m annoyed with Alice, I always fall for her fake breakdowns when she posts these mortifying videos.
A part of me thinks she’s daring IG to see these videos, fear for his children’s safety, and show up at the house to do his own welfare check.

Reactions: 25

LucySmith

VIP Member
I wonder how much she drinks cos I recognise this behaviour. She may be an alcoholic and she probably knows it. she may have tried to stop all week. Tonight she dipped in and hello here we are. My dad was the same. To me it’s classic alcoholic behaviour.

• Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I just think there's so much to critique about Alice's behaviour right now that there's simply no need to delve into historic accusations against a known predator 🤷‍♀️. Especially as other posters will have completely understandable sensitivities about such a discussion.

• Heart
Also, I believe someone mentioned that they think welfare checks in the US involve placing the person in handcuffs, which could traumatize the girls.

I just want to add that police don't cuff you during a welfare check, especially not in a situation where the person is already anxious or unhinged. It would be unnecessary, unless, of course, the person is behaving in a threatening manner and needs to be restrained somehow. Welfare checks are meant to be compassionate, careful visitations to the person's place of residence; arresting the person would negate that and also communicate a message that people who potentially need help should be criminalized.

The only trauma I would imagine the children experiencing is if Alice didn't answer the door. Police cannot leave the residence until the person has made contact with them. If she doesn't open the door then they'll break it down. THAT could be traumatic to the girls but, honestly? I can think of roughly 10,000 more traumatic things happening in that home, and if checking in on Alice, who is obviously off the rails at this point, means they can get her some help, even if they have to possibly be aggressive getting access to her...so be it.

Last edited:
  • Heart