Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #22 On the 12th day of Xmas my hubby sent to me, a restraining order & a 730

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me, a restraining order & a 730 is the original title by @PinkyWinky

Wiki is the pink buttob up the top.

previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Great thread title! But I think we should definitely note down The Sane Pedestal: Hub lift her up where she belongs for the next one! It's too good to not use it! (courtesy of Ena Sharples)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry I just click most liked and look for first highlighted one. I think people need to suggest a little earlier x

Reactions: 11
Sorry I just click most liked and look for first highlighted one. I think people need to suggest a little earlier x
This one's brilliant. Let's make sure we keep all the awesome Christmas-themed ones people suggested. I have a feeling we're going to need them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For those who were asking about my fender bender last thread: all went well, the lady I collided with was thankfully no Alice 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I've gotten so bored I search Alice Evans on twitter and go to latest. It's mostly her FMs pretending they are innocent and don't bully people

Reactions: 14
Awesome thread title @PinkyWinky - those last few pages were comedy gold, please let's save them for the next few - at this rate we're getting a thread every day/day and a half so it won't take long

@welp very glad your fender bender turned out OK!

Another oil industry baby here - not rigs but a lot of foreign travel which is also why I've never had an issue about IG working away. When you grow up with it being the norm and know it's so you can have the income/support for the family that you need (particularly from my family's PoV both parents grew up pretty poor, dad in particular, so was always about wanting us to not 'suffer' the way he did.) When he was home he was very hands on, lots of crafts and game times and family interaction.
Still sending prayers out into the universe that the little E's get lots of daddy time, cuddles and fun over Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me, a restraining order & a 730 is the original title by @PinkyWinky

Wiki is the pink buttob up the top.

previous thread
Thanks @Penguin86 for creating next thread

And huge thanks to @PinkyWinky for fantabulous new thread title

Cheers mucho x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope Ioan and the Es can enjoy Christmas in the way Kelly Clarkson does here!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you everyone. ❤❤❤❤
What an achievement! I haven’t felt this important since Alice locked me in her Twitter account. 😊❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Good morning from LA where I'm drinking coffee and Alice is still Alice, but madder and with more restrictions to live by.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lupine and crappy takes - name a better duo
Screenshot-20211202-184805-Twitter.jpg

Screenshot-20211202-184825-Twitter.jpg

also that first one will make her "friend" even more depressed 👏

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.