Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
and here the IG videos (for when she deletes them and somebody who joins in later wants to see them) - again cut into two parts, so 2 videos become 4

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Accurate. And they keep proving it time and time again… what year do these followers of Alice believe it is? 1950?
Did I read that bitter Pfizer thinks "adultery" should be illegal???? FYI gonna take a wild guess no one has ever wanted to have an affair with Pfizer.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Just a random thought that must have been covered before so apologies if so: if she claims Ella follows her dad on Instagram, wouldn’t she follow Alice too? If Ella sees her posts I’d be extremely concerned
I know both of Ella's accounts (because both Ioan and Alice linked to her once). She and her father are not following each other since April (so another Alice lie here). She is following with her main account Alice and she (and a friend) have commented a few months ago under a selfie of hers that Alice posted. So yes, Ella sees everything Alice posts.

• Sad
  • Wow

AD2018

Chatty Member
I will post my thoughts on the videos and the custody topic at some point (RL stuff)

On a hilarious note, after many “sorry what did you say?”s - my husband has said he is going to join Tattle so he can send me messages and not be ignored 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
he sighed at the situation you stupid idiot
I think we can all deduce what actually happened here. Either she was medicated/passed out drunk and Gloria genuinely wasn't sure if she was alive or not, and called IG saying she's unconscious, what do I do? And IG responded to check if she was breathing. When she was, he sighed because he knew she wasn't in any real danger, just passed out drunk again.
Either that or AE feigned collapse, but not before saying 'I feel so unwell...call Ioan...tell him I've stopped breathing...*faints*' and so Gloria calls IG...and it may not have been the first time this has happened. (This would make a great meme for one of @ReturningthePearls memes)

pommobear

VIP Member
I suspect he knows the best way to get sole custody is ask for 50/50 then watch her meltdown and refuse the custody order. She's handing full custody to him on a platter!
You know, not necessarily. A male friend of mine was going through a divorce from a woman very extraordinarily like Alice, his ex wife had driven drunk with their children in the car and she still got full custody as long as she got treatment for her alcoholism. Unfortunately what people don't realise is the alcoholism is a red herring. The real problem is the narcissim, which can't be fixed and can't be cured.

• Sad

Perplexity

VIP Member
I've worried about this too. Surely the lawyers would be all over this as they move into custody negotiations. Her pontificating that she is there for all their "boo boos" when she is instigating most them.
The ‘boo boos’ thing was very weird to me - isn’t that something you say to a toddler? She just looks completely terrifying at this point. The sort of person who comes over to you in a pub, slurs their whole life story at you, ugly cries, then asks for a tenner.

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
Hi Tallulah
Not only is your book shit, you are a sicko who is enjoying and participating in emotional abuse of children
Fuck you 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Emmapism

VIP Member
That's like saying you read one line of a book and decided to put it down.

How on earth could you get a representative sample of Tattle from one post on one thread? The mind boggles.

• Haha

Bluemoonday

It’s all going a bit Gilead on Alice’s socials isn’t it?

For the love of Mary, Joseph, Jesus and the wee donkey …..he broke up with you ages ago! People get divorced every single day! People have affairs too, it’s shit but they do! You’re not on a break! He’s not your husband anymore!

maybe someone needs to shout this through a loud hailer outside her house when the kids are at school?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
See sometimes I think I must be a cold hearted bitch because she doesn't move me at all in her weepy videos and interviews. It very much comes across like an act to me.

Then I remember I'm not actually totally hard of heart, it's just that I don't put up with BS or abusers and maybe it's something to do with my abuser-dar is getting better with age 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Is she saying the housekeeper/nanny rang IG and said she’s not breathing and then said oh she’s breathing again. What is she on about? If she wasn’t breathing why would you ring the ex husband miles away wouldn’t you ring an ambulance. Prob bribed Maria ‘call him up and tell him Iv stopped breathing’
Her previous version of the story was that when Gloria said she stopped breathing he said "let her", and when she started breathing again he said "call the police, she is insane". It's exactly what happened with my parents every time, spoiler: the one who says they stopped breathing didnt actually, it's just making a scene, and the other person sees through it and obviously doesnt react emphatic to it because it's not real.

I dont think that they called him instead of an ambulance, sounds more like Ioan was talking with Gloria on the phone and Alice tried to get his attention or they discussed something upsetting for her.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Cripes 😬 those videos.
Why would you humiliate yourself like that so publicly? Can she not see she is just handing her husband more and more proof that she really cannot be a parent at the moment due to incredibly poor judgement?
I think she is completely addicted to the drama of it all. I don't even think she is that fussed about Ioan tbh - just her starring role as 'wronged wife'. In a way she is absolutely loving it. Once the situation is resolved, and it will be, she will be bereft and have to manufacture yet more drama.
I do feel sorry for her in a way as she appears completely addicted to attention and validation from complete strangers. It seems to be the most important thing in her life, including her children and ex husband 😔

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
i keep thinking about this part of the Twitter video - like she wanted to smudge her makeup on purpose and I don’t know why
She’s being a manipulative little toad. She knows exactly what she’s doing. ‘She’s having a breakdown’ ‘I’m worried what she will do to herself’ ‘Poor Alice’
If you’ve grown up around a narc, you’ll know these tactics. I don’t doubt she’s having mental health problems, but I can definitely tell she plays dumb and plays up a lot for her ‘audience’…. She wants to punish IG, this is her main driving force. He’s the bad guy that caused her to have a mental breakdown 🙄

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
They’re enabling her decline. Again and again.
What logic is this??
I can think of one certain brassy hued individual that needs to get off their parasitic arse and get a job…..
You couldn’t make this up. They’re literally always describing her, with their not so clever little jibes 😂

• Haha

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
HEY! I resemble this comment. Although I just go for the giant bags of crisps rather than faffing around with multipacks.
I'm literally sitting here eating pringles and drinking wine haha
Also...I've been blocked by Pfizer. Victory!

• Haha
  • Heart