Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The moment you realize that Alice was able to put a nice lip-smacking layer of fresh lip balm on after the first tormented video before making the second one.

I fell for it. I want to throw something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I don’t ever want our thread closed dear Tattler turds. Let’s be mindful of those who may want that. That ignore button works well.
Also can off topic stuff be posted elsewhere on Tattlelife please? I’m not trying to be a jerk, but it’s hard going through so many posts that aren’t relevant to AE and IG. 🙏

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I have just watched the Twitter and 2 x Instagram posts. I am beginning to think she doesn’t want custody of the kids, she is laying it all on a plate for IG and his legal team, it’s like she is saying, have them, I am giving you all the evidence you need. It’s an act of self sabotage. She looks and sounds utterly deranged, not in charge of herself let alone being in charge of two children. Does she think these self indulgent vignettes are going to help her with a legal fight, make people feel sorry for her.

I agree with others. These are messages to IG. She is willing to make herself look demented and giving ammo to IG more than she is trying to look like an upstanding and competent mother. He is more important to her than they are.

• Sad

EssieMay

VIP Member
I'm telling you, his lawyers are great. They are watching that chessboard and heading her where they want her to go. They have enough knowledge of how she will likely react that they know how to move her around the board to get maximum benefit for his case. I don't know how much they are costing him but they are worth every cent.

• Heart

blankethood

what has Disney now to do with anything lol
View attachment 905409
Pfizer, an anonymous Twitter account with 143 followers, believes she has DESTROYED the century-old multinational media conglomerate that is DISNEY because she’s cancelled her (DisneyPlus?) subscription due to the non-scandal that is IG’s consensual adult relationship with BW (and yet she fails to realize that AE’s biggest role to date, the straight-to-video sequel ‘102 Dalmatians’, is a Disney movie)

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Didn’t she mean she was being tracked on social media and she is “scared“.

To save people the bother AE is home almost all of the time. Only known excursions are odd school pick up (drop offs by the only functional adult Gloria) and a possible Airbnb. She might go to the school play to thoroughly embarrass her daughter. Expect her to be wrapped in scarfs and sunglasses. Possible a burka, that may or may not be a pseudo political statement against Trump.

If she meant people are following and questioning what she says. Yes but you invited them to by posting it.

Oh god I worry for the school play. Every pause will be met with a big gulping weep from Alice. Then for a finale she will stand and collapse calling out for Ioan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Yeah I'm a feminist, I like to support other women, I believe women unless given damn good evidence to the contrary, I am one! But I fucking hate this women can do no wrong narrative, it's just as toxic as internalised misogyny and just like internalised misogyny it really only harms women.

Children absolutely do not belong with their mothers if the mothers are neglectful or otherwise abusive! A vagina isn't a bloody get out of everything card ffs :rolleyes:
IMO, part of supporting women is to hold them accountable for their behaviour. Calling them out when they are lying, telling them when their behaviour is unacceptable - that is supporting women. One of the most anti-feminist things you can do is to allow women to say and do whatever they want with no repercussions just because they are a woman. It's not a free pass. If I'm not doing the right thing, I want my friends to tell me, not enable me. 'Support' isn't always sweet and comforting. Sometimes it can be listening to things that are hard to hear.

On a side note, there's a middle ground between believing all women and saying they're lying. It's harder in this world of extremes we're living in where it feels like you either have to be calling someone a liar or defending them to the death, but it is possible, and wise, and feminist, to say 'I hear your account but I wasn't there and don't feel comfortable making a judgment on what did or did not happen'.

Women do wrong, just like men. Women lie, just like men. Women can be toxic, just like men. Women cheat, just like men. And to acknowledge that is part of feminism. Men have always given other men a free pass for their behaviour, just because they're men - and look where that got us. It's toxic. Let's not do the same as women!

End rant! (also, that was my long-winded way of agreeing with you!)

• Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I honestly think cheating on someone you are in a commitment monogomous relationship (married or not) with is disgusting. People usually think they're the exception to the rule when they do it, but in 99% of cases they just couldn't be bothered ending their current relationship (or don't want to and hope they can have the best of both worlds). There's no evidence this is the case in this situation. AE and IG separated more than ten months before he announced a new relationship. He doesn't owe it to her to tell her first (he does owe the Es that but we have no idea, other that what Alice says as to whether he did or not). By her account it had been more than a year since he had told her he wanted out in August 2020. I certainly don't condone cheating and if BW & IG started before he split with AE, it doesn't bode will for their relationship, IMO. That said, we don't even know if that's the case here. Regardless of BW, it is clear to me that AE is a controlling narcissist and bully. I'm sure their relationship was well over before he even met BW.

• Heart
She is so obviously drunk or in some way under the influence in these late-night Instagram videos and it is upsetting and enormously embarrassing. Like I experience secondhand embarrassment easily but this is beyond what I can manage. I cannot fucking believe she is posting this. I cannot believe it. When I was on drugs I almost posted a video talking shit about a friend who had wronged me that week and by the grace of GOD I passed out on the floor before I could upload it. Woke up the next morning to all these raging videos in my phone album and I looked AND sounded like a maniac.

I don't know what to say, she just has flown off the roof now. Like I mentioned before, it's not about dignity, but crikey have a LITTLE bit of it. I broke down a lot like Alice when I lost a dude but it was a private suffering; or, more accurately, a suffering that was private from social media (where he could fucking see it, btw, and where his friends could tell him about it) but a suffering that my friends and family could hold with me in a more intimate sphere of support. She shouldn't be doing this and I really hope Ioan's lawyers are gathering POWER POINTS of evidence because if all of this goes ignored those children are gonna have a life like a malfunctioning roller coaster at Six Flags.

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Just want to say a warm thank you Tattlers, 🥰 there is so much warmth, compassion & empathy here, so thank you all for not only making me feel welcome but for those who have sent such kind sweet messages of support. 😘

I mean this in the nicest possible way - you're a wonderful bunch of turds! ❤;)😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Penguin86

VIP Member
That Pfizer is a cunt.
Isnt there a new thing on twitter about posting someone else's photos? Shes posted one of bianca and wrote
Screenshot_20211204-203124_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Bluemoonday

I have 5 year old twins and at first I sympathised with what she said about looking after kids alone 24/7 for extended periods of time. It can be really frigging exhausting and hard.

And then I remembered that her kids are older, at school all day and she has a nanny/housekeeper ….🤷‍♀️

And her husband was working in another country to make money for the family because she doesn’t have a job…..🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
How is Pfizer so familiar with Brisbane when she claims to live in Houston, Texas?
Also - I seriously believe that Pfizer is AE.
How the hell has Alice got time to run 2 handles? She must be typing with her toes as well.

I struggle just keeping up here and I’m mostly reading, liking and dropping the odd judgy comment.

I want some of what that momma is on, she’s an Ox!

She reads, she writes, she necks wine by the box, she slings back pills, she chucks both back up. She sleuths, she puts red lipstick on without a mirror, she glues glittery things to old shoes. She opines with passion, argues with her own shadow and with a Tourette like regularity she tells people to fuck off.

I’m actually starting to feel ashamed of how judgy I’ve been towards her about not having a ‘proper’ job. When would she have time?

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I still cant get over it that she thinks anything Tamika says is helpful for her. Even if he talked badly of her in private to others, this doesnt matter. She does it in public ffs. She even says in public that he doesnt love his kids wtf

She also acts like he is taking the kids away from her, when he only demands 50/50 which is the most reasonable thing.

And then she claims it's all his fault that the divorce is toxic? Not her who has been abusing him for over 10 months on SM and wants to prevent him from being a father while simultanously complaining that he doesnt care anyway.

Boggles my mind

Bluemoonday

Also LMAO (not really) about the fact that those FM's slam us for being horrendously toxic towards AE on a constant basis while I'm observing at least a page's worth of comments in here expressing serious concern for her mental, emotional, and physical welfare, particularly in regards to those Instagram videos that she will most surely be trashing by sunrise.

Listen we got jokes, we got rage, we got memes, and we got passive-aggression...but when she falls apart this severely we also got empathy, and that is singlehandedly a fuckton more than they've got and ever will have. Ain't nobody on her socials have expressed even a FRACTION of an ounce of sympathy for Ioan, ever. Not ONE TIME.
Anyone who sympathises with IG on Alice’s socials gets immediately flying monkeyed and blocked. And probably added to Lupine’s murder wall.

• Haha
  • Sad