Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’re enabling her decline. Again and again.
What logic is this??
From what I can see they are low-earning, unattractive white middle aged women who truly, despite contributing nothing but their ovaries, feel the world owes them. And Alice is their saviour.

All those nights of eating multipack crisps and drinking cheap wine and texting friends who don't reply...was for a reason.

And Alice is the rainbow in the sky...the promise that this world will be righted.

Maybe politicians will compel ex husbands to return.

Maybe attractive women under 35 will not be allowed to leave the home.

And I write this as a plump middle age divorcee. Just one that is not twisted in bitterness, denial and greed!!

Sorry. They make me cross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Penguin86

VIP Member
Fuck. I'm a sinner. I've never been married but I've had plenty of sex. Im going to hell

Screenshot_20211204-205330_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Ok. Pfizer is a freak.
@teekimoo I've been reporting her but twitter don't do anything
Screenshot_20211205-011525_Chrome.jpg

Also anyone else find it ironic she has PROGRESSIVE in her name despite having views stuck in the 1800s lol.

• Haha
  • Sick

EllaBella89

VIP Member
"Australia is very lax on morality" had me roaring 🤣 What is this pearl clutching nonsense? 'Oh, the vile, un-evolved bogans and their immoral ways'. You know who I'd love to see take down the FMs? Jim Jeffries. They'd all have heart attacks on the spot.
Pfizer’s view of the world:
0AB46B87-A377-4A63-9234-1BB3D0F201DA.jpeg

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
I have lots of thoughts on many things

I have experienced a serious sexual assault I have also experienced a lot of sexual harassment. I had no issue with the purpose of the me too movement - exposing sexual predators is the right course of action if you feel ready to do so. Very few women have never experienced sexual harassment and I am hopeful that this will make men think twice before doing it because they could be exposed

but you know
There are some people who just like to be included in all the movements, to feel important and Alice is one of those people.

and she’s using the same principals for me too to apply to her marriage breakdown which I’m sorry, makes a mockery of it all. I cannot conflate sexual assault with divorce. Domestic abuse - yes let’s speak up. But 45 year old men shagging a consensual partner outside of their marriage is not a crime will never be a crime and it’s so fucking insulting to try to make out like it should be.

• Heart

iamthecat

I believe IG is probably doing everything he can behind the scenes to get the girls away from her in the most legal, watertight way he can. He can’t just blast in and take them as much as we’d like him to or as much as he may want to himself. If he doesn’t do it right the first time, it will just make more issues. He’s doing the right thing, listening to his legal team and doing as they say. Unlike AE who is taking the “burn it to the ground and salt the earth” route…

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Ok I’m sorry I am going to speak up now and it’s tattle rules but I am upset that these FM’s give NO shits about those poor kids. They are loving this and getting off on it 🙁

• Sad

the ships going down

One lady on twitter is doing a sterling job at holding her own with the FMs, I keep hovering over the ❤ button, but I must not break cover! But if you're on here.. Well done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
I think we can see from these videos exactly why Alice’s acting career stuttered to a halt. Awful. I didn’t believe a single word she was saying.

And I really wish Selma Blair wasn’t posting supportive comments to her.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Just a random thought that must have been covered before so apologies if so: if she claims Ella follows her dad on Instagram, wouldn’t she follow Alice too? If Ella sees her posts I’d be extremely concerned
I should imagine so. I keep thinking about what school must be like, especially for the eldest 😔 Their mother has turned herself into a figure of ridicule, with no fucks given for the ramifications

Blurp

VIP Member
And the only reason Ioan wouldn't know about the sleepover or the school play is because he wasn't told by her or able to speak to his children so they could tell him.

• Heart