Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about Alice and her two supporters on Twattle is, he left her three years ago this week. Physically left, moved out and left with the clothes on his back. This man has been through the toughest and still manages to smile and have a healthy romantic relationship while these mad cunts rant and rave about what she’s owed etc etc. He left. He won. He’s engaged to someone else.
Now, if my so-called friend behaved like this still three years after being dumped I wouldn’t be sharing screenshots of the tit my ex’s friends, family and in this case Tattle, say about her. I would be encouraging her to move on in a healthy way for her children. For herself. You now all know she’s lied to you many many times. He’s been paying her bills for years and she’s been claiming abject poverty. $26 anyone?
The fact you still stand up for that, get a bleeping life. Some 66 year old woman is out there lonely, cry wanking with her sad looking dog hoping for a breadcrumb from someone who wouldn’t be your friend in real life. She looks down on you. In every single way.
Alice defines herself by her relationship status. Celeb-adjacency. Now she has none.
A lonely spinster acting the hard woman on Twitter isn’t it.
Problem is they're not real friends, just some saddos who think that being online pals with a failed actress is the coolest thing ever.

Reactions: 32
Bit of a tangent but as the poster above mentioned London I had a memory of one of the FM’s calling South London Saaaaf. Can anyone remember that tweet on X? It was fairly recent and in relation to tattlers having a secret code so we knew who each other were if we ever met IRL. Anyway just leaving this here…

View attachment 2729849
Yes I have a vague recollection of this being the ex beckywiththeshithair sock, but it could have been someone else -not 100pc and I can't find the tweet
Think it was around the time turds were saying they could hear fireworks for NYE

Reactions: 9
Yes I have a vague recollection of this being the ex beckywiththeshithair sock, but it could have been someone else -not 100pc and I can't find the tweet
Think it was around the time turds were saying they could hear fireworks for NYE
There was someone who lived in saaaf London (it’s actually a really common joke thing to say it that way) who used to say really vile things on Twitter about B. American ex pat if I remember. But both the Texan and the one who lives in NZ like to pretend they’re different nationalities at times when they’re socking.

Reactions: 10
There was someone who lived in saaaf London (it’s actually a really common joke thing to say it that way) who used to say really vile things on Twitter about B. American ex pat if I remember. But both the Texan and the one who lives in NZ like to pretend they’re different nationalities at times when they’re socking.
Ah yes the lovely ex pat primary school teacher...you'd expect better behaviour from someone who deals with young children everyday and has an obligation to report child abuse as part of their job - but Alice fan so....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
He's using "I" as the initial for Ioan, no?
I.e. Ioan knew my address
ETA so do the police you moron. They have a big computer at the police station that tells them just this sort of thing when they need it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
the good thing about Alice's minions is that they know what their Queen wants: the kids having no identity and being just extensions of their capturer
Screenshot_20240202_103738_Instagram.jpg

He's using "I" as the initial for Ioan, no?
I.e. Ioan knew my address
ETA so do the police you moron. They have a big computer at the police station that tells them just this sort of thing when they need it.
i like how he gains no traction. the one who cares thinks tattle send them because they are utterly obsessed with us. heck, even Loopy gives no tit

• Haha
  • Sick
the good thing about Alice's minions is that they know what their Queen wants: the kids having no identity and being just extensions of their capturer
View attachment 2730586

i like how he gains no traction. the one who cares thinks tattle send them because they are utterly obsessed with us. heck, even Loopy gives no tit
Ella is the spit of her dad and looks nothing like Alice imo.

Reactions: 32
Thin Lizzy yo.

'Twas early in the evening, just before I shut the telly
Up comes a band of footmen and likewise captain Farrell
I first produced me 'xcuses that she'd stolen away me password
But I couldn't prove the latter, so a prisoner I was taken
Mush-a ring dumb-a do dumb-a da
Whack fall the daddy-o, whack fall the daddy-o
There's Tone in the slammer

On a serious note, I can believe Tone was visited by the nice policemen, they - according to the legend - do house calls due to online activity in the UK even when no actual crime has been committed. As a warning.

That said, no way they didn't tell him why they came. They would have told him exactly what they think he did wrong. Otherwise, how can they expect him to stop doing the wrong thing?

Reactions: 34
Ah yes the lovely ex pat primary school teacher...you'd expect better behaviour from someone who deals with young children everyday and has an obligation to report child abuse as part of their job - but Alice fan so....
I have to say in my SM naivety and until I joined here couple of years ago, I did not know of the existence of sock accounts as a "cultural phenomenon" at all. I knew of bots of course, was aware of the existence of fake accounts for advertising, fake reviews and polls influence, but not as a hobby or even full time occupation. This thread have been so educational. But as the result the world is a much scarier place! I sometimes look at strangers on the street and think "they could be Marcia!" 😱 🤣

• Haha
I wonder why it is the Twitter loons fixate on me.
witch, you’re a fan.
Alice Evans is an abuser. She’s setting her ex husband up and using her own children to do so.
I give zero fucks about the consequences she experiences because of that. I give zero fucks about a young adult displaying criminal behaviour when I never have.
duck off.
---
I’m not @-ing those poor abused children, I’m not engaging with their uncle who could also be their mother.
Do one.
Mimsy, they’re going after you because you have everything they so desperately want in their own life. It stings knowing they never will. Plus they hate the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else on this thread think that Tattlers are unusually intelligent, intuitive, and witty?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does anyone else on this thread think that Tattlers are unusually intelligent, intuitive, and witty?
Yes!

In my Pinterest profile, in my album "My hero/muse/idol", I have a collection of all the avatars of the Tattlers in this thread (rather than photos of myself).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I do, although it's funny how people view other people, hence why Alice has her FMs. Obviously I agree with nearly everything that is said on here about AFE but I've just visited the Kate Garraway page and it's brutal. I think she's great and feel so sorry for her but the comments on there make us look like angels !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.