Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love his typo here - apparently, he knows his own address! 🤣

Btw, Tone, as we all know you're reading here: you do realise that if the police know your name and that you live in Bristol, they can - gasp! - find out your exact address without a complainant having to provide it to them, right? I know - it's like witchcraft!
You would have thought the word DETECTIVE may have been the clue wouldnt you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thin Lizzy yo.

'Twas early in the evening, just before I shut the telly
Up comes a band of footmen and likewise captain Farrell
I first produced me 'xcuses that she'd stolen away me password
But I couldn't prove the latter, so a prisoner I was taken
Mush-a ring dumb-a do dumb-a da
Whack fall the daddy-o, whack fall the daddy-o
There's Tone in the slammer

On a serious note, I can believe Tone was visited by the nice policemen, they - according to the legend - do house calls due to online activity in the UK even when no actual crime has been committed. As a warning.

That said, no way they didn't tell him why they came. They would have told him exactly what they think he did wrong. Otherwise, how can they expect him to stop doing the wrong thing?
The peelers even ring you up ! . I was in my friends house in Belfast when she got a call from a peeler in Derry regarding a post on her social media about a local Derry scammer (wasn't yet proven at that point) but she was told to take it down immediately or face consequences and told why. The scammer went to the police station in Derry to complain about her. Peeler wasn't long getting into her Facebook plus locating her address and number as it all happened on same day. Her daughter and hundreds of brides had been scammed.

Scammer was later arrested and fined .

So yes Tone they can see all in UK when alerted 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Re the giant dildo crash: IIRC Alice was trying to deflect from something she had done or gain sympathy following something she had done. She claimed Tony had been in a car crash and someone looked up police or newspaper reports for that day and the only accident reported in Bristol was a car crash near the dildo statue. With no proof that it was actually him, the jokes still wrote themselves and so began another great tattle folklore….🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I do, although it's funny how people view other people, hence why Alice has her FMs. Obviously I agree with nearly everything that is said on here about AFE but I've just visited the Kate Garraway page and it's brutal. I think she's great and feel so sorry for her but the comments on there make us look like angels !
I agree with this statement because Alice complains about us going after the children when some other threads would make her cry utter utter child defamation! The only other threads I visit currently are the Harkles and I used to read in the Radford thread until AFE showed up. But the Tattlers on the Harkles thread are fricking hilarious, especially with their drawings and memes. 🤣
That’s a shame about poor Kate Garraway. 🥺

Reactions: 14
I love how pissed off they are that Mimsy has returned and I also love how pissed off they are that the cops turned up on someone’s doorstep*

*TBD whose doorstep it was but the Tone account is buggin hard so I think something has definitely happened

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do, although it's funny how people view other people, hence why Alice has her FMs. Obviously I agree with nearly everything that is said on here about AFE but I've just visited the Kate Garraway page and it's brutal. I think she's great and feel so sorry for her but the comments on there make us look like angels !
Same here, my heart goes out to Kate Garraway she couldn't have done anymore for Derek!
---
You would have thought the word DETECTIVE may have been the clue wouldnt you 🤣🤣
🤭 Does not compute

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree with this statement because Alice complains about us going after the children when some other threads would make her cry utter utter child defamation! The only other threads I visit currently are the Harkles and I used to read in the Radford thread until AFE showed up. But the Tattlers on the Harkles thread are fricking hilarious, especially with their drawings and memes. 🤣
That’s a shame about poor Kate Garraway. 🥺
I go there too quite often and whilst agree whilst you generally, found them a little crazy on trying to dictate quite seriously what the king should do (like yeah he would listen, sure) as well as conspiracy theories (but that of course entertaining bit) but there are also some disturbingly vile comments, especially about her princessness M, which are really uncalled for. One can dislike, but saying things about her privates etc. (not going to gross everybody out by quotes) is really way out of line. I have not noticed anything like it on this thread. Im not a fan of making fun (no pun intended) of physical appearance or things person cant control (ie hair-loss etc), regardless of how they seem to "deserve" it, but even most "outrageous" comments on this thread seem more benign and never cross the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Because Tone is a massive dildo 🤣🤣
---

BIB title thread suggestion 🤣🤣
---

Oh ffs 🤣🤣
The whole house will need to go I'm afraid 🤢
---

I think I might have been involved in this saaaaf London, somehow has I do live there. Also @Old Soak used to live in the same area...I believe there are some other turds, not too far from me, as I know we've mentioned the daily commute.
Anyway South London is far too posh for mAlice, in fact the whole of the UK is 💅
So duck knows why she still insists in living in BH, poor people that live there, their houses are deprecating daily 😉
---

They picked the wrong person to be fixated on, that's for sure 🤣
That being said, they've been fixated on a lot of us over the last few years!
Jealously is such a horrible trait 💅
Ex South West Londoner here, and still miss London, although living in South Wales is great. I loved walking along the embankment towards Tate Modern, I used to sneak off when sent up to town for work. Good times. I suppose the Abuser will now claim it as hers, along with France etc. What is the idiot brother wittering on about on X? I mean seriously who gives a rat‘s arse about that cretin or his Abusive bleep of a sister?

• Haha
  • Heart
Re the giant dildo crash: IIRC Alice was trying to deflect from something she had done or gain sympathy following something she had done. She claimed Tony had been in a car crash and someone looked up police or newspaper reports for that day and the only accident reported in Bristol was a car crash near the dildo statue. With no proof that it was actually him, the jokes still wrote themselves and so began another great tattle folklore….🤣
I’m sorry … but am I the only one who wonders if the Bristol Massive was rear-ended by the giant dildo???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this the best they've got? We aren't actively supporting a woman who is an abuser, liar, con man, playground bully, unemployed, cheating nobody. So, there's that. Just a sorry circle of bitter lonely women who are getting nothing by support of a total loser. Law enforcement knows who they are by the sounds of Tone's whining. I'm here for it.

Screenshot_20240202_121315_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mimsy, they’re going after you because you have everything they so desperately want in their own life. It stings knowing they never will. Plus they hate the truth.
I think Marcia has the hots for me if I’m honest.
She likes a bit of gossip so she does…
Nothing worse than supporting a child abuser while being a MASSIVE hypocrite.
Anyway…

IMG_7309.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is this the best they've got? We aren't actively supporting a woman who is an abuser, liar, con man, playground bully, unemployed, cheating nobody. So, there's that. Just a sorry circle of bitter lonely women who are getting nothing by support of a total loser. Law enforcement knows who they are by the sounds of Tone's whining. I'm here for it.

View attachment 2731640
And these are the people who hang around up Lonely and AFE's arses?! I'll bet that the average educational standard on here is much higher than that of the Abuser's stans (post-grad level for me and I'm in awe of the achievements and emotional intelligence and maturity of the Turds).

The gall (or should that be Gaul) of an Alice supporter saying Tone should be left alone because he’s unwell. Didn’t stop him attacking Bianca did it?

Also - it’s nobody’s business but theirs. Tone has publicly lied about Ioan. If he’s well enough to tweet about his close encounter with the rozzers he is well enough to apologise for lying.

Is being unwell a good defence for defamation and harassment? Asking for a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyway…

View attachment 2731654
Oh, Marcia, that's spelled BARBICAN. You know, the fortified bit of a castle or town defences that's on the outer side of a gate? Surely that's common knowledge and part of standard education in history? So illiterate.

Ioan's marriage ended when he escaped; the rest was just the funeral. Marcia wishes that she could find someone to give her a ride but her poisonous personality puts everyone off so she's jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Anyway…

View attachment 2731654
so Alice is trash and a slag according to a Alice supporter. ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyway…

View attachment 2731654
She wants a reaction. Just ignore her, she's utterly utterly irrelevant, shouting into the void with her Victorian era persona.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.