Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Not one of us here is blaming Ella for what that “thing” has done to her. It’s hard to speak about the children without mentioning what many of us see based on a lifetime of experience with a narc family member. And remember it’s her 9 month hotel who has hurt, damaged, and abused Ella. Not us. The incident at the apartment in June really made it impossible not to discuss what’s happening in reference to the children. I am desperately sorry for anyone who has to spend one day with the “thing.” She’s a monster! It’s AFE calling her a “tedious bitch” instead of throwing her a birthday party. That is what will make her recovery harder, not saying she’s a spoiled brat, needs her hair trimmed, a dentist, or needs new clothes. If she reads these threads she will see who is really on her side. And if it makes posters here upset to discuss the children then why not just make it a rule to not do it at all. It’s unfair to those of us who are merely making observations to paint us as unsympathetic people who say mean things about children. Many of us here on this thread have similar life experiences to Ella, myself included. I have always wanted one thing for those children. A happy life with love, guidance, healthy boundaries, adventures, fun, and understanding. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 35

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Think of all the insanely talented, gorgeous, intelligent, funny, mature actresses you could fawn over. Nicole Kidman, Frances McDormand, Melissa McCarthy, Tina Fey, Kirsten Wiig, Salma Hayek, Lena Headey, Michelle Yeoh, and so on. Then imagine fawning over Alice Evans, a thoroughly disgusting human, just because she responds to your post or message on SM and then joining in on the abuse because you want a pat on the head.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I go there too quite often and whilst agree whilst you generally, found them a little crazy on trying to dictate quite seriously what the king should do (like yeah he would listen, sure) as well as conspiracy theories (but that of course entertaining bit) but there are also some disturbingly vile comments, especially about her princessness M, which are really uncalled for. One can dislike, but saying things about her privates etc. (not going to gross everybody out by quotes) is really way out of line. I have not noticed anything like it on this thread. Im not a fan of making fun (no pun intended) of physical appearance or things person cant control (ie hair-loss etc), regardless of how they seem to "deserve" it, but even most "outrageous" comments on this thread seem more benign and never cross the line.
I am so glad we are on this thread. The Markle conspiracy theorists are just plain bonkers and quite nasty (and I am not a Markle fan in any way). If people are going after Kate Garraway, well that is just plain nasty and completely uncompassionate and the epitome of trolling. I think we are often kinder about Alice than she is about anyone who disagrees with her. Most of us wish she would get help, to enable the girls to live in a safe and secure emotional environment.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Can we cure them with salad cream??
I'm sure Clive works his fingers to the bone trying!
---
it does sound like the police have paid visits to some of the abusive players on twitter - AG and Tone, maybe others who haven’t tweeted about it (on account of not being as stupid as AG and Tone and realising when the police bother to get involved in harassment cases, they are takingthings seriously as they so rarely even bother with a visit.) Appears AG didn’t believe it was a bonafide visit from actual officers - but she is made of particularly thick mince, that one.
I am so here for police 🚨 visits. About time these absolutely vile bullies faced some repercussions for their actions.
---
So Mimsy and Welp have been schooled on X lol! Jeez maaan!! is very BH or Bristol? You decide...

View attachment 2726240
I'm sure Mimsy and welp consider themselves well and truly told off and shall be rectifying their behaviour immediately. 😂
---
It’s pretty sad instapol has had to get involved in the first place really.
The fearsome FAFO dept at that. Mimsy and welp should consider themselves lucky Instapol is too busy with real crime to pay them home visits.
---
‘My anxiety is through the roof’

What an absolute tool.

No you are not! I was outed as Tone by the anti-Alice Twitter account.

Go and find your own alter-ego that one’s taken. BLOCKED immediately.

ETA - Bad timing, I guess I mock myself from time to time to throw people off scent. 👀
Bessie you can be Tone. I'd rather be Bianca anyway.
‘My anxiety is through the roof’

What an absolute tool.

No you are not! I was outed as Tone by the anti-Alice Twitter account.

Go and find your own alter-ego that one’s taken. BLOCKED immediately.

ETA - Bad timing, I guess I mock myself from time to time to throw people off scent. 👀
That's OK Bessie. You can be Tone. I shall stay Bianca, aka She of the Banging Bod, Kinetic Fanny, Sunshine Smile, Pet Parent of the Cute As Heck Bubba Bear, and Handmaiden to the Sacred 7 inches.

---
AG is a sock account that posts some really disturbing stuff. Some people think it is Ella as the content is particularly juvenile. Alternatively it's Alice or one of more ardent FMs.
I think the 16th January is when one of the socks accounts began to comment on old tweets referencing Tattle members.
Tony/Alce seems to think that if he mentions his bed times, it hides the fact it peak posting time in California. He also eats some weird food, high in sodium for someone on dialysis
Hopefully, the sock accounts will be revealed in the custody trial and will address whether Tony is part of this harassment or just that his account has used by Alice.
Why doesn't she just freaking Google what are safe foods for dialysis patients to eat? She's on the internet all freaking day anyway! I get the near enough is good enough argument, I half assed the housework yesterday, but I'm not trying to fool anyone either.
---
OK Bianca is up for grabs. No offense to her but I'd much rather be a Scandinavian witch making supernatural cats.
---
I'm waiting for Tone to release our Tattle names. 🤭
He's pissed because he's been called out for illegal behavior.
I wonder if Cookie Monster will get a court summons. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I wonder if they left a note with the same handwriting as his sister’s note.

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
A couple of questions:

1) If the judge orders 50/50 custody but the girls refuse to spend time with Ioan, will his child support payments still be based on 50/50, and tough titties to Big Al as her PA is seeing her off?

2) Re the compatible living standards. As we know, Big Al’s living standards are above Ioan’s currently. She clearly cannot afford the BH place, so say she gets an apartment of a similar size and value as Ioan’s. If down the line Ioan upgrades his home, or relocates to somewhere where they would get a lot more for their money than LA, would he be obliged to upgrade Big Al’s accommodation to bring the girl’s living standards in line with his?
1) I think that would be the case, yes.

2) Alice would have to take Ioan back to court to have the support modified (she would need to hire a lawyer--paid for by herself this time, and prove her case), but if the girls refuse to see him, then it wouldn't matter what his living standards are, and Alice would certainly lose.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Something's going on with Alice and the police.

Alice's Michael Schumacher shoes are the perfect distraction....

"don't look there...look at the massive red F1 shoes x 6"

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Hahaha you do make me laugh … I’ve brought up swivel eyed loons to a few folk I suspect of being partial to cheese or a bit tipsy la la, but no joy … just blank but polite looks. I’m in Melbourne right now, but I swear I’ve bumped into more kiwis I know here than I do at home.

I still double take whenever I see a shiny bald pate at the airport (it’s twice been Luxon though 🤣)
I have images of us turds wandering through life hopefully whispering "tits akimbo!" and "salad cream?" and "swivel eyed loon?" at turdy looking strangers in everlasting hope of finding a soul turd. And probably ending up locked up in the loony bin because of it! Which is probably were we'll all find each other. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I’m sitting here spewing over my $1000 power bill. (3 months) . Then I realise I’m sweet cos if I was Alice it would be $9000 🤪

• Haha

brie l

VIP Member
Im wondering how Alice can get away with posting the DM headline on instagram when all I see are the names Ioan and Bianca. I know she didn't comment on them per se, but they are right there on her social media begging for negative comments. Tell me you want to bitch about your ex and his fiancé without telling me.

IMG_1510.jpeg

Loveu2

VIP Member
If Alice's Abusers hate Tattle so much, why do they read here? Simple solution, piss off.

giphy (7).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Interesting why a random Tattle hater would focus on AE. She’s not particularly famous or interesting.

I admit to recently dipping in and out of the threads about Lauryn Goodman.

Unfortunately I kept getting Annie Kilner mixed up with Anne Kiley. 🤣

Every time I’m over there I think of Alice’s complaints that no man has ever treated his wife as badly as Ioan treated her.

I think Annie Kilner and poor @AnneinHever would rightfully disagree.

PS AK has a Sian that would wipe the floor with AE’s Sian and a real sibling who adores her.

welp

VIP Member
Ioan definitely is not often playing LOL

I agree fully with you but re: fun parent. I think in this case fun parent means the parent that doesnt put boundaries and doesnt limit my screen time etc etc. Ioan is the way more active parent, he would take them to trips and whatnot, but he may (that's at least my impression) also force them on trips just to get them off their screens

The problem the current generation has is that there is an (by pseudo activists encouraged) push to switch around roles. In the past parents were dictacting activities or deciding if they grant their kids wishes. Nowadays it's seen as abuse to do certain things if the kids don't want to (yknow like meeting your dads partner after 2 years), or to not grant them wishes. That's why Team Alice went batshit over him not bending backwards to go with Ella to Universal on the day she wanted. Ioan is 100 % right to do that, but this only works if both parents do that.

I reckon this is one reason why for Elsie a) the PA didnt work for a long time and b) her behavior isnt even near as terrible. She seems a more playful/outdoor-y child, but it doesn't mean that this will stay this way.

Or take the groceries: I bet the kids can buy whatever they want with Alice, with Ioan probably not (at least that would be my idea if I see their groceries spendings, and Alice has implied something like this before)

What I'm trying to say with this: I can actually imagine that Ella - even if she wouldn't have irrational hate against her father, and even if Bianca wouldn't exist (and the existence of another party does play a role for how comfortable a child feels at first) - would prefer to stay with her mother. Simply because she is a pretty awful parent, and teenagers like to take advantage out of awful parents. On top of that Alice is also guilt tripping to the max, you certainly would fear that she would kill herself, and she has implied this more than once even.

With that I am not excusing her behavior though. No matter if Alice ordered her to behave this way at some point you have to call her bluff, because if you don't you actually will end up hurting someone else you deep down may still love. And tbh I find it shocking that she hasnt, the way Alice treated her in court by abandoning her was utterly disgusting (and showed that since "be a mother" nothing has changed in her treatment of her kids). It shows how far the brainwashing has gone though if that (presumably) doesnt bother her but her father breathing does. As others have said the brainwashing likely started already during their marriage: if her IG feed is anything to go by (and Ioan said the same) she was always disrespectful to him in front of the kids. That stays with you
just to add on this: the "phone free zone" he had in visitations showed that this is the case

Last edited:

NarcRage

VIP Member
Still want to know what made Marie jump ship. Pharaohly sure it was Ella’s piss poor attempt at a dvro.
I think having negotiated a stipulation for visitation in good faith and then finding out the shit show that alice set up was the final straw

• Heart