Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine being charged for acting the hard man on Twitter by posting batshit and pathetic threats to your ex bil and his fiancé. The YouTube links and ShOw YoUrSeLf shouts is how he’s defending his sister grifting from people less well off than he is.
What we know of Tone is from Alice. She said he was having marital problems, begged Ioan her for money and was an alcoholic. Her bestie Lin said they would FaceTime each other pissed out of their heads. He’s clearly keeping LA time to keep up with his fucked up sister who is surprisingly quiet given her baby bro is up shit creek.
I’m personally delighted he’s seeing the consequence of his own actions. It’s everything the cunt deserves. For what though? Alice Evans.
When all is said and done Tone, was that VR set she got you worth all this?
I doubt it.

Reactions: 38

Ametrine

VIP Member
I know there are a lot of uncertainties regarding the kids futures but I can see Elsie stepping into her fathers footsteps and leaving Alice too at some point.
She doesn't seem to be as heavily involved as Ella does.
And yes the eldest is a victim too but especially over the last year she's also behaved exactly like Alice in a lot of ways.
Lying about being physically assaulted is a serious (criminal) offence. But here's the thing: I don't know if she even realizes the seriousness of dragging someone to court based on false accusations or if she still thinks this is some sort of game or whatever.
Understanding that your actions have consequences and dealing with them is a big part of growing up. If your parents care about you, they are there to help and guide you in these situations. As we've all seen, Alice doesn't. What I fear is that Alices complete disregard of the law will also rub off on Ella. And if she finds herself in another courtroom (-I hope that doesn't happen-) the person on the other side might not be as understanding of her situation as her father was.
BIB - the thing is, who could Ella have turned to if she didn't want to go along with the fake RO plot?

She wasn't in school at the time, thanks to Alice.

What other responsible adults in her life were there that she could have turned to for advice, or to have said "my mother wants me to do this, but I don't want to"?

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Ioan's doormat days are over. I don't believe that he will pay over and above what is required by law and the prenup. Doing so would jeopardize financial security for himself and Bianca, as well as any children they may have (if they choose to) The Abuser will need to support her own hefty ass. Child support won't last forever.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Well said. I held back a bit as I know what a sensitive subject this is. To put it bluntly Ella looks like she might become Alice 2.0. We don't know what Alice was doing at 14 but my guess is she was the GC and got her way all the time. She was very likely a school bully too. She pretends she was bullied at school but every accusations she makes turns out to be projection.

People have told me to put myself in Ella's shoes and I have. I said some time ago that I would want to live with IG and BW in her shoes. I would apologise for the shit I pulled and not do anything abusive further. Not talking about typical teenage stuff, just no more abuse. IG is actually the FUN parent (Alice caps lol). He would take me on vacations and day trips. AFE just pretends to be the fun parent but Casa Evans seems as much fun as a funeral. The whole WE LAUGHED AND LAUGHED UNTIL WE WERE ON THE FLOOR is try hard bullshit. I would use the counselling to deal with having a narc mother and to help withstand all the guilt trips and manipulation.

Sure, Ella is being groomed - I know that and if IG was dead (AFE acts like he is) then I would see her as nothing but a victim. However, he's not so that's the parent I would favour and want to live with. Abuse can't be normalised and that includes abuse from 14 yo too though they have more mitigating factors. I just heard of a 14 yo (a girl) who threw a chair at a teacher in school and physically hurt her. Now the kid has a dysfunctional background obviously, but they were taking about expelling her, but didn't. (I would have). There's consequences even at 14. That's the way society works.
On some level Ella knows her mother doesn't love her. That is a devastating core wound that many adults don't ever get over. They spend a lifetime looking for love with the same kind of people because A) they don't believe they deserve love and B) they are desperate to heal that mother wound by making someone with the same issues as their mother love them in the belief that that will heal them. The greatest need for a human being is acceptance. The greatest fear is rejection. Ella already feels rejected by her father, and you can bet Alice is pounding this belief home every single day. She will be terrified of being rejected by her mother, and that will be compounded by the fact Alice is her mother, and all the complicated psychological and physiological needs that come with that bond. She's doing everything she can to earn her mother's love, and make no mistake, on some level she KNOWS she has to work for that love, that she has to be the perfect embodiment of what Alice wants at all times or risk being shut out in the cold, both emotionally and physically. That threat of "the babies can support me or they can fuck off to Gloria's" was a terrifying threat in so many ways.

As for criticising Ella's behaviour by comparing her to Elsie in the same situation, they are completely different people and it's no surprise they might react to the same circumstances differently. They aren't clones of each other, even with the same parents and growing up in the same home. Anyone with siblings knows this. And sadly it looks like Elsie may not be so different from Ella - she didn't join in Ella's antics at Ioan and Bianca's flat, but apparently she was laughing too when they ran away. The reality is they are children stuck in an incredibly abusive situation with a mother who is deliberately hurting them to punish her ex, who will hurt them even more to punish them if they show any longing for their father. Surely we can all have compassion for that.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
I wonder why it is the Twitter loons fixate on me.
Bitch, you’re a fan.
Alice Evans is an abuser. She’s setting her ex husband up and using her own children to do so.
I give zero fucks about the consequences she experiences because of that. I give zero fucks about a young adult displaying criminal behaviour when I never have.
Fuck off.
---
I’m not @-ing those poor abused children, I’m not engaging with their uncle who could also be their mother.
Do one.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
My two pennies worth is that during the evaluation it's come to light that Alice has been assisted in her alienation by good old Uncle Tony. This has been utterly utterly denied and for proof before the courts it's needed verifying that in fact it is Tony's account and he has been assisting Alice in her alienation and harassment of the girls father. That's not covered by freedom of speech is it?
Ioan and Bianca are protected under a DVRO with a stipulation that abuse by proxy is covered. He’s screwed. How not to help your sister.
No Big-Al-stolen-Yobucks for you Tone, mate. You fucked it.

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
While I respect the right of others to share their opinions, I personally think it’s important to remember that Ella isn’t just an average, happy, well-adjusted, happy upbringing fourteen year old. She’s a child that has been living in turmoil, grieving her father, having poison dripped into her ear, for the past three years now, and no doubt was exposed to a lot of conflict before then too. I will never see her as anything other than a victim of Alice and I think her behaviour makes perfect sense given what she’s been through. The level of psychological stress she has lived through in that house cooped up, away from school and peers, for a prolonged period of time, is enough to lead to genuine complex PTSD. I wish so much for her and Elsie, and I do fear for their futures.
Ella has been brainwashed by her vindictive and volatile mother into carrying out acts of violence. I do hope that has been highlighted by Dr Dupee and the other professionals involved.
She's as much a victim as Elsie in my opinion.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
According to the account on twitter Tone has already been reported for online abuse and harassment. That seemed to end in a quiet word. When a new report came in and if it is linked to another woman, one with a disability which is the part of the abuse, then it is going to be taken more seriously. It could qualify as a hate crime which would be a complication. I would still expect a couple of PCs to knock in the door and invite him down to the station for an interview (under caution with a solicitor present). If it is take seriously then maybe you would send detectives.

A senior officer could charge on a case like this but I think the guidance is that these cases need to be CPS reviewed. Something that would leave Tone swinging in the wind for weeks if not months. If he was charged then he would be bailed. That might have conditions attached to it. But only a fucko fuckwit would carry on posting. ……. Wait.
His Tweet made it clear he was told he might be charged (the .........) and that he needed a solicitor. I hope AFE plans to use any hidden money to bail dear brother out and pay all his legal fees.

Oh wait.

MOO

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
For sure but the last time it caused a delay in the custody trial so behind the scenes she’s probably ramped up, especially with the engagement and trying to catch a charge. Cops don’t show up and just say “you’re on our radar but we can’t tell you what this is about.”
I do love the “jeez man” which is particularly British and that ability to flip the script into victimhood: “I behaved so badly that the cops turned up at my door but how dare they scare me into jumping to conclusions that someone has died.”
If Tone has indeed been visited, I wonder which of Alice's minions is next? The Texan? She's already been contacted by law enforcement at least once, over her harassment of a Bianca and Ioan supporter a while back.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I really hate when they all start up on twitter, it usually means something nasty is in the pipeline. I dread to think what it is this time. Tone seems not to understand the legal position he's in so I hope he gets advice from an actual lawyer and not just Loopy Loo. Anyway, tick tock! One week until there's a Reckoning, but god knows what they'll do in the meantime...

As an aside, I am ridiculously pleased that @ButterTart just thumbs upped my post where I tried to talk about legal stuff - maybe I got it right! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
I just want to say Jojo that what you do rescuing cats is fucking fantastic and you are definitely someone to shout home about. ❤
That’s really kind, thank you. My most recent foster boy went to his new home a week ago. Taking a few weeks break so I’m only overrun by my own two right now. Suck on that Tonely! Got this from his new Mum.

IMG_7675.jpeg

• Heart