Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
That's probably why he's taken so long in between the cop visit and getting on Twitter to complain about it!
So where was his dear wife he met at the Fiend's wedding? Why didn't she answer the door and deal with them? Letting that poor sick man, who is waiting for a kidney have to deal with the police. For Shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

M33L4

VIP Member
So Mimsy and Welp have been schooled on X lol! Sounds very Texan, y'all and Jeez maaan!! is very BH or Bristol? You decide...

View attachment 2726240
They think it’s a disgruntled Tattler. I mean I’m a fucking delight, if you don’t like me go and sit in the corner with the people who have me on ignore. I don’t care. I’m spending my Yobucks and planning Bianca’s hen party.

• Haha
  • Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
So is he emphasizing he's a very sick man who needs a new kidney as an alibi?? Or does he also share the Alice tendency to insert herself into anything and everything and make it all about himself? These siblings are so similar one would be forgiven for mistaking them for the same person...
It’s actually pathetic at this point isn’t it

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
apparently I'm not allowed to comment because I have no life experience

that gets you very far, as you can see with Alice and her club...

and yet the same club is preaching to 'listen to children' and want a 14 year old to dictate a 50 year olds life - make it make sense
I may be reading too much into this...

but is this saying they are dealing with an ill person (i.e. real Tone) who may be the person who has posted these things or may not be the person who has posted these things from his account (because they have been posted by another person from his account, i.e. Alice).

View attachment 2725614
I think he tries to pretend that nothing was posted. It seems Ioan took legal action and the slow system caught up with him

or it's Alice

• Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
I have no idea what to call for the inevitable clap back grid post we are shortly to be treated to.

• Haha

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Bianca’s rocking the baggy low rise jeans there. Quite an edgy look for her. She seems like a real girl’s girl. IG looks joyful, he sure got a strike with her (boom boom)

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Funny Alice hasn’t been on her only social media defending her beloved brother from this frivolous visit from the POLIS. I’m sure she’ll be along any second, maybe even set up a Twitter page forced 2 defend my sockcockbro.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
It's gonna be a minute, find a comfy spot.

Screenshot_20240129_225317_Instagram.jpg

---
Sure, if you wanna see her get arrested.

Screenshot_20240129_225530_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I have names ? Wtf is he going on about
Alice called the polis on him.
---
Also Tone, if they came at 8pm and you were sleeping unlike the many many other nights you spending threatening people on Twitter, I’m sure they’d be gone at 9 and you could get to your beddy baws. Why didn’t Rachel open the door???

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Knew as soon as I saw that account who that was. She gives herself away too easily.
She really does. And her tiny mind is incapable of understanding that there is more than one blonde California lawyer who is interested in this case. She still thinks I'm someone else! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AFE's bio

"Oh and I love my kids more than life itself."*

*Just not enough to earn anything to support them (NOT MY JOB!!), let them see their dad or go to therapy. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY love them more than life itself.

**The fact that I will live off their child support and use them as Insta/DM content is TOTALLY irrelevant.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m sitting here spewing over my $1000 power bill. (3 months) . Then I realise I’m sweet cos if I was Alice it would be $9000 🤪
Get your Yobucks tally added up.
I know we’ve joked for years about Ioan paying us to “troll” when all along that’s exactly what Alice was doing. Abusing him online while he paid ALL of her bills over and above the kids expenses.
Every accusation is a confession…

chasingsunsets11

Chatty Member
Didn't Tony or whoever's using that account send out multiple tweets saying that Bianca was faking her illness? And as far as I remember it wasn't just an accusation, "he" presented it like it was a fact.
Even more ironic if you look at his abusive sister who's been trying to get out of her responsibilities by doing exactly that (the one claim that always gets me is the 50-80% bed-bound thing because her actions just don't support that). But I'm sure that's just another coincidence and not a further example of projection, eh?
If there is an investigation and it turns out that he's actually a part of this harassment campaign, I so hope he gets his ass handed to him.

• Angry

NarcRage

VIP Member
Who better than Alice to teach vulnerable children about responsible social media usage and the danger of interacting with strangers online, right?

Photos of these children should not be plastered all over her public social media for likes and to boost her own ego.

Nor should they be wheeled out for staged paparazzi photos. They don't have the ability to consent to this stuff and Alice shouldn't be consenting on their behalf.

It's really concerning and I really hope Dr D has addressed this.