Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Does anyone else on this thread think that Tattlers are unusually intelligent, intuitive, and witty?
Yes!

In my Pinterest profile, in my album "My hero/muse/idol", I have a collection of all the avatars of the Tattlers in this thread (rather than photos of myself).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

NarcRage

VIP Member
Bernal will be doing a lot of the "my client is working towards providing this information" in that case conference

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
I’m watching Call the Midwife and Trixie just announced she is going to the kitchen to make a face mask from salad cream and I’m trying to decide whether setting fire to my TV is sufficient or if I will be burning my whole house to the ground. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
1707053373112.jpeg

OLD BAG BAGS!

Bag a BAG from Alice’s new collection of OLD BAG BAGS. Bags of fun!
Chose a hand embellished crystal Cunt Clutch or treat a loved one to a Tattle Tote (guaranteed tat!) Going on a hike with your new side piece? then snap up a Bogan Bitch Backpack. LEAVING YOUR FAMILY? then bag yourself Seven Inches of Satchel you FUCKOS!
*Free glue gun with every purchase.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
So both siblings have now been visited by the police. We know Malice was actually arrested. I wonder what ´Tone’ isn’t telling us.

In any case, Tone and anyone who needs to hear that: abuse by proxy is clearly stated in the DVRO. So saying how much you love Alice and how often you talk to her and then continue her abuse of her ex husband and his fiancée is -guess what- illegal!

Defamation is also illegal. Especially when someone can prove so easily that you are actually defaming them.

You know what is not illegal? Obtaining publicly available court papers and commenting on them, criticizing proven bad behaviour, and talking about pictures and posts on social media available for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Tone is trying to explain all this to a duty solicitor before his police interview....I mean where do you start?
I'd start with his dildo crash and go from there. 💅

(I know it didn't actually happen but the visual has given us glee for months)

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Also, no one is abusing those girls more than their own mother. Financially, emotionally and physically. This next is pure Scottish…
Shut yer hole and gie my heid peace.

lulooo

VIP Member
The coercive control surely would have been picked up by Dr Dupee who would have read those court transcripts?
---

I think it would have been worse for those girls if he'd stayed, it's clear he was subjected to verbal abuse in front of those girls and being present all the time via covid he'd have been a basket case by then. The atmosphere would have been toxic for the girls by the point he fled with the clothes on his back Moo!
I don’t think he’d still be here if he’d stayed much longer in that house with the Abuser. He had to save his own life before he could help his children. I believe he was at absolute breaking point when he left. He stayed as long as he did to try and protect his children, otherwise he’d have left several years before. He tried, god how he tried to save that marriage, but the Abuser didn’t care, didn’t believe him when he said he didn’t love her anymore, didn’t look at herself and how she contributed to the breakdown of the relationship. She just wanted to lie around in bed all day drinking, popping pills, let someone else look after he daughters, and argue with randoms on sm. oh, and I nearly forgot, spend all his money on complete tat. Humiliating Ioan/Daddy, and making him pay for everything was what she liked to do, and has taught her daughters that is totally acceptable behaviour.
Cunt!
MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41