Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

priusrat

So, I have not been very well. Today was a very bad bad day prius wise. I had managed to sleep at about 3pm. At 4pm 2 pain clothed pest controllers honk on the the horn. What do they want one asks? From From a VERY small rat waiting for a cheese string? GUESS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
All of this but I would say if you look to trauma to be the sole explanation for behavioural issues it’s possible to misdiagnose and miss underlying conditions. The most obvious example of this is Alice, an adult I know but I don’t want to talk about a child. Alice could and does reference the trauma of her marriage break up for her behaviour. That is a perfectly plausible explanation. Except, Alice was behaving badly for years if not decades before this. There is more at play here, including but not limited to her drink and drug abuse.

A child could display reckless, dangerous and even criminal behaviour that is not due to trauma or solely due to trauma. There could be a neurological or neurodevelopment condition. Which may not respond to therapy. Exploring behaviour before the trauma could reveal something else at play as well. The type of incident you might look for is the child being withdrawn from elementary school by a defensive parent uninterested in getting a diagnosis because it could undermine their own conceit. That could be an issue with the mother or the child or both.

This could all be situational and psychological but I would hope they look more deeply at what could be causing extreme behaviour. I’m not convinced of the nurture not nature argument anyway. Others opinions are valid.
Alice has made many references to being badly behaved. There are photos of her as a child already looking smug and full of herself. My narc sister had similar expressions that are etched in my brain and that of my sister that I share a close bond with. It would strike fear in our hearts when she gave us the look. My parents enabled her behavior because they felt guilty that she got sick. She wasn’t traumatized but cherished, spoiled, and loved. My dad would not allow her to be disciplined.

She abused us terribly. With words, by terrorizing us, and for me by biting, slapping, spitting in my face, holding me down and tickling me until I couldn’t breathe, taking a knife to me, taking my favorite toys and ruining them, and always ruining meals by picking fights at the table. As a result I have an eating disorder and have teetered on developing anorexia.
I believe the lack of boundaries led to her behavior but she was also a challenging child. There is more but I don’t want to write an essay.

This was ages ago when children had boundaries and dared not cross them. Children now are too precious for any sort of discipline or respect. They are “spicy.” Their poor behavior is constantly excused and enabled. I’m not saying all children are raised this way but it seems to be the norm, at least it is here in the states. It does children a world of harm. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Hoopla

The geographic precision in using "West Hollywood" instead of just California or Los Angeles is a bit of a tell.

Why would a man who has lived in Bristol all his life be so specific?

It's almost like it was written by a person with local knowledge of LA. You know like someone who used to live in West Hollywood. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
It’s unfair to those of us who are merely making observations to paint us as unsympathetic people who say mean things about children. Many of us here on this thread have similar life experiences to Ella, myself included. I have always wanted one thing for those children. A happy life with love, guidance, healthy boundaries, adventures, fun, and understanding. MOO
Agree. Don't shoot the messenger. We didn't abuse Ella despite what AFE thinks, she did. She will always deflect. That's her MO. I could give a hundred examples of that but 2 will do. A good mother would explain to kids that they can't go through airport security hand in hand as there are rules. Instead AFE lets them do it and then does a public post about how evil TSA staff are to 2 little girls. And this lovely one from the court doc. AFE is trying to paint IG as a bad dad who wounded his kid in some way because he wouldn't pick her up from the home of his abuser and wanted Gloria to do it.

1706534573190.png

---
I’d love to see a brown paper lunch sack with two eye holes cut out on her head with “cunt” written at the top, perhaps using sequins.
I'd like to see her in handcuffs being brought into police custody. That might take the stupid trout pout of her face.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Defending yourself against unfounded allegations is not taking sides against your family!! I really think Ioan has been far too bloody lenient in not defending the shit publicity that been thrown at him. I think we're all in agreement the target was to try and get Bianca deported with the assault allegations as well.
Moo!!

• Heart
It does make me laugh thinking of “Tone”, a fifty odd year old scrote in a Bristol bedsit, eating his high falutin’ sushi in the early hours of the morning 😂😂😂

I wonder if his ‘modified pot noodle’ is on the menu for tomorrow’s lunch?! 😂

• Haha

Fed Up

By the way "may or may not have posted something on here (twitter) is a huge giveaway.
According to Tony the police wouldn't tell him what it was exactly. Moo!
No, officer, that one wasn't me, it was my sister posting as me so she won't get arrested for posting as herself. It's all good.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Things you won't find in Ioan and Bianca's home.

Red lipstick
Horse blanket scarf
Belts with pirate buckets
Pointed toe elf booties
Accessories with shit glued to them

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
She really does. And her tiny mind is incapable of understanding that there is more than one blonde California lawyer who is interested in this case. She still thinks I'm someone else! 🤣🤣🤣
Someone on twitter said you were the GAL acting for the kids!

• Haha

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Pssst, you do know there isn't really a dildo statue in Bristol don't you? 😂 I just invented that part because Alice and co started repeating things we were posting so we thought we'd see what the stupidest thing we could her to say was 😂
BIB FFS - I made Mr G drive me round Bristol last year looking for a giant erection that doesn't exist??? Hope he doesn't see this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I'd like to make a fairly random comment. This is by no means an attempt to "tone-police" or comment on any specific people other than Alice. I'm just thinking out loud.

I think we can all agree that the Daily Mail won't publish Alice stories if she's not popular. Alice provides a steady stream of antics so she can get published on the sidebar of shame and mainline her narc supply. If there's one thing Alice loves as much as herself, it's attention. Whether good or bad. She lives to be talked about.

We also know that Alice loves to fight online. She's been doing it for decades by this point, whether it's under her verified accounts or via sock accounts. She will wear her fingers to the bone posting derogatory Daily Mail comments denigrating Bianca and Ioan. She will do this for years if she can. Ioan and Bianca will be constantly harassed by the DM because of her.

Given these two things, I'd like to propose that we cut off the narc supply. Don't click on the DM articles. Don't comment. (I love the comments that have been posted here but commenting to her just fuels her narcissism and abuse). We can have one volunteer check for stories and copy them here so the Daily Mail doesn't get clicks. If they don't get clicks Alice doesn't get stories. And if Alice doesn't get stories, that's one less way she can abuse Ioan and Bianca online. Thoughts?
Agree. She thrives on seeing the same commenters leaving hundreds of comments about her, because she thinks they’re Bianca (they’re obviously not, but she’s delulu). As funny as the comments from users like Jinx1000 are, they’re giving her the supply she craves and the sheer amount of negative comments from the same users does look suspicious to those outside of the tattle circle.
Let her rave about herself in the comments. Without us providing the clicks, she’ll sink really fast.

Reactions: 38