Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would the police act for a us law firm in this way ? They would investigate a crime and online harassment is illegal in the UK.
I think if the breaking of the DVRO is being presented as abuse via proxy alongside the parental alienation then it's possible.
It's the going thru a solicitor remark that makes me wonder if Tony has been asked to make a deposition/legal statement of some sort.
It's all very smoke and mirrors and "on their radar" is not something that the police would use imo. He's not committed any crime but Alice has via proxy I'm guessing.
I don't know what legal agreement exists between the USA and the UK.
The UK police wouldn't act on Ioan's behalf because that would be a civil matter if that makes sense. Moo.

Reactions: 15
By the way "may or may not have posted something on here (twitter) is a huge giveaway.
According to Tony the police wouldn't tell him what it was exactly. Moo!

Reactions: 13
the police told me I am on their radar for things I have posted on twitter
(posted on twitter)

I don't believe this for a second

Reactions: 18
Plot twist. I’m not…
😄
Yeah was going to bloody say! These twats.

Also I'm from another bit of Scotchland and we say polis, bobbies AND pigs! Checkmate, losers :ROFLMAO:

Edit - my husband has probably said rozzers at some point because for some reason he has the vocabulary of a Victorian cockney. Cor blimey!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
By the way "may or may not have posted something on here (twitter) is a huge giveaway.
According to Tony the police wouldn't tell him what it was exactly. Moo!
No, officer, that one wasn't me, it was my sister posting as me so she won't get arrested for posting as herself. It's all good.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
(posted on twitter)

Nope it's absolutely BS and not something they would say imo. They would have to tell you exactly what it is that your supposed to have done, otherwise what's the point of their visit 🤣🤣
And saying they there on behalf of someone from west Hollywood, he's got the same exaggeration gene as his sister!

• Haha
No, officer, that one wasn't me, it was my sister posting as me so she won't get arrested for posting as herself. It's all good.
Yeah watch him throw her under the bus faster than they run here to see what we’re saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
(posted on twitter)

Normally I would agree, but his sister literally did the same and it was true

edit: agree though that they are downplaying what was said to them. like "im a criminal for sending a mail"
DogLady's account is still there but hasn't posted recently. I think IG will be accused of 'abusive litigation' when it was AFE who wanted to litigate. AFE has done 7 of those listed below. IG wanted collaborative.

1706655455869.png

---

But I do that and I swear I'm not Alice!!
they already started ages ago to accuse him. its BS tho. For what has been to him he is under-litigating. but its a common abuser tactic to accuse the defending party of litigation abuse. victim blaming

Reactions: 12
Tone account plays on the same I'm a victim bs when it's just a consequence of law dealing with one's actions.

How desperate is Al in trying to make people think it's not her? :unsure:

He's not committed any crime but Alice has via proxy I'm guessing.
He has committed a crime though. He was posting abusive messages directed at BW on Twitter/X, which breaches the UK's 2003 Communications Act.

That makes posting "grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character" messages on social media illegal. If found guilty, it could be a fine, community service or a prison sentence.

I hope this is the case and he's charged because the abuse directed at BW from his account has been off-the-charts disgusting. I also hope the sock posting nonsense about false police reports (and tagging BW) is because this is finally being pursued by the police.

Reactions: 31
It may be an informal warning - we have had a complaint, we are watching you, continue and you will be arrested
---
Directly contacting someone (he has been @Ing Ioan) twice if they have told you not to is criminal harassment

• Wow
Reactions: 23
He doesn't seem to eat well for someone with kidney failure.
Because "he" hasn't got it. Funny how he's still on LA time and had sushi at 1.30am. If he was actually in Bristol, he pulled an all-nighter last night. Sure Jan..

Reactions: 21
It may be an informal warning - we have had a complaint, we are watching you, continue and you will be arrested
---
Directly contacting someone (he has been @Ing Ioan) twice if they have told you not to is criminal harassment
Also I'm sure his lawyers would have sent some kind of communication telling him to stop...especially after he posted the video of big E after the apartment incident. So all Ioan has to do is show that and then show then the @ messages he has received since then and it's a harassment charge.
All of this will go into the custody evaluation about the family support the girls have from each side. Well done Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From this 'hard man Tone' to

1706697784908.png

To this. What names do you have "Tone"?? Are we supposed to be scared?

1706697726568.png

What happened to the kidney your ever loving Sis was supposed to give you Tone?? Why didn't she help a very ill man?

1706697946280.png

So Mimsy and Welp have been schooled on X lol! Jeez maaan!! is very BH or Bristol? You decide...

1706699084507.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Mimsy and Welp have been schooled on X lol! Sounds very Texan, y'all and Jeez maaan!! is very BH or Bristol? You decide...

View attachment 2726240
They think it’s a disgruntled Tattler. I mean I’m a bleeping delight, if you don’t like me go and sit in the corner with the people who have me on ignore. I don’t care. I’m spending my Yobucks and planning Bianca’s hen party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.