Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny the difference between Sian Kilner nailing the sibling support vs Tony Evans 🤣.

C57F4453-2B6B-4187-804A-978BE94A05C4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Me too 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️
---

Always suspected Kate B was …. “Off”… Could never warm to her. Gives me narc energy.
For a while, it was like she was trying to compete with her daughter. Every time she posted pics of herself in bikinis, revealing clothes etc, Kate had to do the same. There there is the 'I haven't even had Botox...never mind anything else' bullshit. You only have to look at pictures of her to see she has had stuff done. The first pic of her and Paris is from 2021 and the other is from last year where she looks more plastic than Nicky & Paris combined...but she hasn't had anything done because she is allergic to 'all of that'.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve got one. Cauldron of cunts.
A Laurence Fox of Cunts.
A Farage of Cunts.
An Alice cunting Evans of cunts.
You get the drift…
Canticle of cunts
The krones and kunts klub… because they probably want something katchy and unique like…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do people really refer to police as coppers in the Uk in this century ? Tone talks as if he grew up way before the 70’s. 🤣
Nope
We’re Scottish so it’s Polis or Popo 😂
Not that I’ve had any dealings with them…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I may be reading too much into this...

but is this saying they are dealing with an ill person (i.e. real Tone) who may be the person who has posted these things or may not be the person who has posted these things from his account (because they have been posted by another person from his account, i.e. Alice).

Screenshot_2024-01-31-00-10-56-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Al has such an ordinary name that it's hard to make it distinctive, like Cumberbitches.

I'll just go with Alienators.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

but is this saying they are dealing with an ill person (i.e. real Tone) who may be the person who has posted these things or may not be the person who has posted these things from his account (because they have been posted by another person from his account, i.e. Alice).

View attachment 2725614
Well, they can find out what side of the world it was posted on if they really need to. It must be bad if there’s talk of a solicitor

Reactions: 9
On some level Ella knows her mother doesn't love her. That is a devastating core wound that many adults don't ever get over. They spend a lifetime looking for love with the same kind of people because A) they don't believe they deserve love and B) they are desperate to heal that mother wound by making someone with the same issues as their mother love them in the belief that that will heal them. The greatest need for a human being is acceptance. The greatest fear is rejection. Ella already feels rejected by her father, and you can bet Alice is pounding this belief home every single day. She will be terrified of being rejected by her mother, and that will be compounded by the fact Alice is her mother, and all the complicated psychological and physiological needs that come with that bond. She's doing everything she can to earn her mother's love, and make no mistake, on some level she KNOWS she has to work for that love, that she has to be the perfect embodiment of what Alice wants at all times or risk being shut out in the cold, both emotionally and physically. That threat of "the babies can support me or they can duck off to Gloria's" was a terrifying threat in so many ways.

As for criticising Ella's behaviour by comparing her to Elsie in the same situation, they are completely different people and it's no surprise they might react to the same circumstances differently. They aren't clones of each other, even with the same parents and growing up in the same home. Anyone with siblings knows this. And sadly it looks like Elsie may not be so different from Ella - she didn't join in Ella's antics at Ioan and Bianca's flat, but apparently she was laughing too when they ran away. The reality is they are children stuck in an incredibly abusive situation with a mother who is deliberately hurting them to punish her ex, who will hurt them even more to punish them if they show any longing for their father. Surely we can all have compassion for that.
I don’t agree that Alice doesn’t love her children. Narcissists can and do love their children. But that love isn’t unconditional and their kids are usually seen as an extension of themselves.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2725614
Just not admitting the action of posting as claimed. Is he going to be pleading the fifth soon? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't believe this happened tonight. It might be why he went very quiet on 15 Jan...
And she began on instagram with comments on old posts January 16th! I made a note and comment here to see what comes out in the future that was around that date…..oooooh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.