Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is a whole movement that has made people believe that any woman accused of violence is innocent and actually the victim, and that anytime the man doesn't do what the woman want it's abuse/coercive control, this isn't just an Alice thing.
Yes, I have to admit that I am usually biased towards the woman in a lot of cases in the media because,

1. Life experience with men

2. Seeing how the media , especially the mail, blame women for everything. I mean in cases where a husband has murdered his whole family you still get the implication that she might have driven him to do it!! When a girl gets raped by a footballer then it is implied that it is her fault for going back to his room. It just never ends.

But this case has facts and evidence. I do think this board is a bit guilty of making Ioan a saint, I am sure he has not been perfect. But I just want him to WIN, and get justice. And for the girls to have peace. And secretly for her to get her just desserts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's absolute lies, I tell you, absolute lies!! It was dollars, not pounds, so it was much less!!

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The cheating isn't even the problem. Sophie Turner quite obviously cheated on Joe Jones given how quickly she entered into a new relationship (few weeks), or at least that would be claimed if genders were reversed, and she arguably also committed legal abuse by filing a completely nonsensical filing about child abduction, but the focus is entirely on Joe Jonas smear campaign when his management was selling unfavorable stories about his ex and tried to control the narrative. This is a case where both are bad, but the priorities are set on what the unfavored gender (the man) did wrong. This is always the case. Heck, the narrative was unfavorable to Ioan even before Bianca despite him paying, seeing his kids etc. just because he is a man.

I get there are many things in society were men enjoy unfair advantages, however when it comes to the narrative around divorce/seperation society seems to believe that we can do no wrong. A women leaving an abusive marriage is brave, a men is either a wimp or a abuser himself.
I don't think Sophie Turner cheated and personally I think she filed that about him abducting the kids because he went so hard in smearing her publicly and she was afraid of what else he was going to do. He may very well have been planning to keep the kids from her until the intense backlash from the smear campaign came back to bite him in the bum. He actually had the audacity to go onstage and tell fans not to believe anything unless it came from his lips - cause you just know his PR team decided to smear his wife without his knowledge or permission! That said I was never a Jonas Bros fan, Joe Jonas looks like a slimy 70's gigolo, the smear campaign was so obviously a bunch of lies, plus he has form for being an asshole in past relationships. And he LOOKS LIKE A SLIMY 70'S GIGOLO!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yes, I have to admit that I am usually biased towards the woman in a lot of cases in the media because,

1. Life experience with men

2. Seeing how the media , especially the mail, blame women for everything. I mean in cases where a husband has murdered his whole family you still get the implication that she might have driven him to do it!! When a girl gets raped by a footballer then it is implied that it is her fault for going back to his room. It just never ends.

But this case has facts and evidence. I do think this board is a bit guilty of making Ioan a saint, I am sure he has not been perfect. But I just want him to WIN, and get justice. And for the girls to have peace. And secretly for her to get her just desserts.
Anyone who can put up with her for twenty years is a saint in my eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When she took the 100k didn't she say she would use it to pay the school fees and Gloria for a year?
But she didn't pay the school fees with it...
She's said so many things πŸ₯΄ I can't keep track... I do remember her saying she'd scrub toilets to keep Ella in school and Gloria in employment with them... Also on the list of never happened.

Reactions: 33
Anyone who can put up with her for twenty years is a saint in my eyes
He's come across as a genuinely decent man who's bent over backwards at his own expense to make the divorce and the whole transition of him leaving and not being Alice's money bank or emotional support, as easy and fair as possible for Alice and the girls, and all she's done is to take advantage of and exploit his decency and smear his reputation with heinous lies. I can be quite cynical about men because of my own experiences, but Ioan really does seem like a good guy, not perfect, but more than just decent.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Tbf he was spot on with the DARVO...he just got it the wrong way round
And he was so sure as well. So many times he knew better. So many times we were going to get proved wrong and the truth will out...
Wrong way round again πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Alice hands πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's going to do a Trump isn't she? Using the media to further her lies then turning round and claiming the media is all fake news. She knew all this would come out this week.post some cute dog photos then get the attack in on the daily mail first so her morons are already primed for fake news.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Never mind Lupine

I guess sometimes you just back the wrong horse
This post with your avatar is gold!

I wonder if we'll ever see Loopy back in the trenches or has he washed his hands of Alice for good? I think she's fucked up so good that even his *superior male intellect can't defend her.

(*sarcasm alert.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2.8 million pre-marriage, you donkeys

Is there a war within the Daily mail between the Showbiz section (that Alice is connected with) and the general section? LOL

Anyway, even this article is not favourable for her, it's showing her as a big spender that refuses to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.