Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal YET ANOTHER excerpt from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

It also looks like the front cover is properly designed now, instead of having someone throw it together in three minutes in PowerPoint (ahem).

View attachment 2721073

Foreword by Alison Boshoff

View attachment 2721080

I have known Alice Evans for four years now, with our friendship beginning shortly after her marriage to the actor Ioan Gruffudd spectacularly imploded.

Their story began as a picture-perfect couple, young actors showing equal promise and a matching, almost impossible, beauty. The deal was sealed with a New Year’s Eve proposal delivered via a Cartier engagement ring set into an ice cube in a Mojito cocktail.

‘Angel, will you do the marrying thing?’ were the fond words chosen that night in Cuba. It ended with a howl of pain, and accusations of lies, ‘gaslighting’ and ‘mental torture’ made via Twitter in the small hours.

Indeed, the drama surrounding the sudden collapse of Ioan Gruffudd’s 13-year-marriage to actress Alice Evans would scarcely be out of place in one of the twisted domestic dramas he has starred in.

And we at the Daily Mail have been here for it all! We’ve published story after story about this salacious saga, without bothering to verify the facts, or any of Alice’s claims. Our failure to fact-check anything even resulted in our having to make a donation to an MS charity on behalf of Bianca Wallace, after we published a story which defamed her. We couldn’t even be bothered to print Bianca’s correct age in many of our articles. We've also been happy to print intrusive photos of Alice’s minor children too, as she gave us the permission to do so.

And even though we printed (and still continue to print) many of Alice’s claims and other mistruths – such as that Alice had no money to pay her rent because Ioan left Alice penniless; that Ioan didn’t want to see his children; that Ioan was having an affair with Ella Newton; and that Bianca was Alice’s friend, which made it worse that she was having an “affair” with Ioan behind Alice’s back – we won't bother investigating any of Alice's further false claims. Who needs facts and the truth, when you can just write any old bollocks and hit “publish”?

It was a challenge to get this book published, as you might imagine. So to get around those challenges, Alice didn’t run it by any lawyers, and no fact-checking was carried out. This is known as the Daily Mail Process. Hopefully the book won’t have to get withdrawn from sale and pulped! During my support of Alice and bringing her stories – her truth – to the press, I have also faced criticism from a US lawyer who shall remain nameless (her name rhymes with “Vandrea Turkhart”). These are the sorts of bullies I am up against, when I did nothing wrong apart from lie about how I obtained some court documents, and then lied again by claiming I had emailed them to the aforementioned lawyer.

During these past four years, I have seen Alice make great strides with her life. She now only drinks several bottles of rosé a week instead of several a day. She now buys ten things off eBay a week instead of 30. She now takes the dog for a walk a couple of times a week instead of rarely ever. She has managed to not publicly call Bianca a “bogan” from her official social media accounts for over two years now (although that record is considerably shorter if you take Alice’s Twitter sock accounts into consideration, but look, nobody’s perfect).

I am proud to call Alice my friend. I can honestly say she is the most tenacious, forthright, fearless, energetic, loud, forgetful and yes… loving person I’ve ever met. She doesn’t care if she’s bound by a domestic violence restraining order. She doesn’t cow to emails from her husband’s lawyers, or even her own lawyers. Nobody can tell her what to do. She never admits her mistakes. What admirable qualities for someone in their mid-50s going through a huge life-change. Alice really is the patron saint of wronged wives. A shining example of how to act after your husband decides he doesn’t want to remain married to you for the rest of his life.

So yes Alice, here’s to four more years of our friendship! As long as you continue to provide drama so that the Daily Mail can print stories about it and make money off that ad revenue, I’ll always be here for you, and will always have your back.

Alice, I salute your courage, your strength and your indefatigability.

Please note that this book is published in Alice’s favourite font, Gill Sans. It is her favourite font because it reflects the fact that Alice’s ex-mother-in-law is no longer in her life.

Alison Boshoff, Daily Mail Chief Showbusiness Writer

London, January 2024
I love this! You are a genius! I am eagerly awaiting a bit more of the book now!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd like to make a fairly random comment. This is by no means an attempt to "tone-police" or comment on any specific people other than Alice. I'm just thinking out loud.

I think we can all agree that the Daily Mail won't publish Alice stories if she's not popular. Alice provides a steady stream of antics so she can get published on the sidebar of shame and mainline her narc supply. If there's one thing Alice loves as much as herself, it's attention. Whether good or bad. She lives to be talked about.

We also know that Alice loves to fight online. She's been doing it for decades by this point, whether it's under her verified accounts or via sock accounts. She will wear her fingers to the bone posting derogatory Daily Mail comments denigrating Bianca and Ioan. She will do this for years if she can. Ioan and Bianca will be constantly harassed by the DM because of her.

Given these two things, I'd like to propose that we cut off the narc supply. Don't click on the DM articles. Don't comment. (I love the comments that have been posted here but commenting to her just fuels her narcissism and abuse). We can have one volunteer check for stories and copy them here so the Daily Mail doesn't get clicks. If they don't get clicks Alice doesn't get stories. And if Alice doesn't get stories, that's one less way she can abuse Ioan and Bianca online. Thoughts?
Daily Mail are slowly introducing Mail + on their stories, trying to force a paid subscription model. If it eventually all goes that way the audience will dwindle anyway. Nobody with any sense is going to spend money to access their drivel. They will still have an audience but inevitably it will not be anywhere near free content levels.

Reactions: 45
While I respect the right of others to share their opinions, I personally think it’s important to remember that Ella isn’t just an average, happy, well-adjusted, happy upbringing fourteen year old. She’s a child that has been living in turmoil, grieving her father, having poison dripped into her ear, for the past three years now, and no doubt was exposed to a lot of conflict before then too. I will never see her as anything other than a victim of Alice and I think her behaviour makes perfect sense given what she’s been through. The level of psychological stress she has lived through in that house cooped up, away from school and peers, for a prolonged period of time, is enough to lead to genuine complex PTSD. I wish so much for her and Elsie, and I do fear for their futures.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Found it
So her night after night research was just about dropping Collabrative? Not very bright it that took her that amount of research
View attachment 2721170
What are hi-falutin lawyers? 🤔 are those the ones who do not check things pharaonely?
She lost everybody and got nothing left to lose and then (in next message?) she remembers she still has kids.. interesting how she "forgot" them in the previous rants

• Haha
Reactions: 25
While I respect the right of others to share their opinions, I personally think it’s important to remember that Ella isn’t just an average, happy, well-adjusted, happy upbringing fourteen year old. She’s a child that has been living in turmoil, grieving her father, having poison dripped into her ear, for the past three years now, and no doubt was exposed to a lot of conflict before then too. I will never see her as anything other than a victim of Alice and I think her behaviour makes perfect sense given what she’s been through. The level of psychological stress she has lived through in that house cooped up, away from school and peers, for a prolonged period of time, is enough to lead to genuine complex PTSD. I wish so much for her and Elsie, and I do fear for their futures.
Ella has been brainwashed by her vindictive and volatile mother into carrying out acts of violence. I do hope that has been highlighted by Dr Dupee and the other professionals involved.
She's as much a victim as Elsie in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Alice pretending that she is "caught" by her arranged pap photographers "accidentally"
We know you arranged the last one for the DM because a) your daughter was in it b)you shut down the DM comments pretty quickly when they didn't go in your favour c)photographers don't hang around waiting for you - you're not famous enough.
Screenshot_2024-01-29-08-55-16-01_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Alice pretending that she is "caught" by her arranged pap photographers "accidentally"
We know you arranged the last one for the DM because a) your daughter was in it b)you shut down the DM comments pretty quickly when they didn't go in your favour c)photographers don't hang around waiting for you - you're not famous enough.
View attachment 2721589
especially in front of a ordinary UPS store. If it was in front of her house at least (like it happens to Ioan and Bianca, and sometimes also to her) it could be the case, especially after big news.

I've also noticed paps often commenting under her posts. She is deep in bed with them, which wouldnt be an issue if she wouldnt pretend to be holly (and then shame her victim for pap shots) and if she wouldnt exploit her daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It’s odd. I and B are always and only papped outside their house or at the same park they go to. Basically the pap knows where to find them, and it’s always walking the dog. Whereas Alice it is never outside her place but at random shops.
Edit ..I didn’t copy you Welp I swear Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
especially in front of a ordinary UPS store. If it was in front of her house at least (like it happens to Ioan and Bianca, and sometimes also to her) it could be the case, especially after big news.

I've also noticed paps often commenting under her posts. She is deep in bed with them, which wouldnt be an issue if she wouldnt pretend to be holly (and then shame her victim for pap shots) and if she wouldnt exploit her daughter
She clearly also set up the ones with big E arguing and running off (which was video) and I think the one where little E was crouching by Ioan's car and he was wiping something off the bonnet with his coat. I think she also set up the first pap shot of I & B together and then blamed them for it because they looked sooo uncomfortable.

So what is the equivalent of 'contempt of court' in the US? AFE was supposed to supply detailed financials and we got another work of fiction instead. Not sure Bernal is to blame either if he has a client who won't cooperate.

AFE's non cooperation has been a hallmark of the divorce. In a way, it doesn't matter what the custody order is - if it's not 100% to AFE she won't comply anyway. Would police be involved in bringing the kids to where they are supposed to be if they run away to mAlice's? I'm pretty sure they would be in the UK.

Reactions: 16
I'd love to see her Pinterest for amusement value. Sorry for the triple post last night, no idea how that happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww thanks @scantysandwich what a nice surprise. ❤ Looks like we hit the end of the thread while we were busy rolling on the floor admiring her kindergarten handicrafts.

He must have hated how she dragged his name into everything from her drunken Trump rants to her Glue-Gun-Garbage. No wonder he woke up anxious. How cringe was all that. 😳

If she really believed he liked it then he’s a way better actor than any of us gave him credit for.

IMG_3818.jpeg

• Haha
Think of all the insanely talented, gorgeous, intelligent, funny, mature actresses you could fawn over. Nicole Kidman, Frances McDormand, Melissa McCarthy, Tina Fey, Kirsten Wiig, Salma Hayek, Lena Headey, Michelle Yeoh, and so on. Then imagine fawning over Alice Evans, a thoroughly disgusting human, just because she responds to your post or message on SM and then joining in on the abuse because you want a pat on the head.

Reactions: 35
Ella has been brainwashed by her vindictive and volatile mother into carrying out acts of violence. I do hope that has been highlighted by Dr Dupee and the other professionals involved.
She's as much a victim as Elsie in my opinion.
I think because Ella is so tall, people forget she’s still so young (I also had the same issue growing up due to my height).

She was 10/11 when this all started, and she’s only 14 now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.