Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not surprised that AFE wants make up that she can wear for 3 days. :sick:

Screenshot_20240127_002612_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's wonderful for them after what that absolute bleep has put them through. It's about time he has a normal, healthy, and loving marriage. If they want children, I hope they can.
I agree with you. But this is Alice's response to them having children, which is incredibly disturbing. I hope they can soon be free of her as much as possible.

(Old tweet; from Alice's DogLady sock)

1000044550.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2717093

There's a lot to unpack in this image but I've been wondering, what are the pieces of paper she's holding?

● A subpoena.
● Another nasty letter from "you know who".
● Her résumé and / or job application.
● A list of all her SM sock names.

● A first draft of her long awaited, much anticipated book "My truth and other lies. How to forge a career as a celebrity adjacent unemployed actress in Hollywood."

● A Panda Express menu.
● A script for a role in the next J Lo movie that she's auditioning for.
● Tattle screenshats.

Curious.

All other suggestions on the back of a SAE.
Curious also she still feels the need to wear something on her ring finger even though she’s divorced

Reactions: 26
another thing that never happened
View attachment 2717108
no teacher thanks a parent for having their kids, let alone all of them (she herself wrote once that they changed schools because evil teachers spoke ill of her and Ella). This is her "therapist said I'm the most amazing woman" for the kids. She is deflecting because it's public record that her kids have very bad behavior, or at least one of them.
Those kids are not happy kids at all. They are in therapy.
---
yknow, I dont know how it's in America but in Germany all teachers give each semester a combined grade for work ethics and social behavior respectively and I had always an exceptional or rather exceptional which is pretty hard to get. How weird that no teacher thanked my parents for having me though. It's almost like they are no Narcs that make up stories to make themselves look good.

These are the kind of things that give her away, because you just know that if she has to lie this obviously about what others think of her influence on the children that the reality is that her influence is constantly questioned. And righly so with what is the public domain...

edit: i'm btw not even saying that her kids are bad behaving in schools or generally to anyone but her father (since they are conditioned to hate him), although past posts of Alice made it sound like Ella had issues before, it happens quite a lot that children despite bad influence behave well and despite good influence behave terribly. But as said, no teacher says the things Alice claims, so I suspect deflection here.
Completely agree with you but I do believe Elsie is likely a wonderful student to teach - kind and caring. Ella I doubt she goes to school as she’s always papped not in school but even her she is likely much better behaved at school than at home. But yeah no teacher ever says that. She’s in clean up mode for days.

Reactions: 27
My kids are so well behaved! Says the woman whose kids threw actual food around another person’s home because they didn’t want to be there. 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Alice is gathering evidence to challenge Dr D's report...

"All my friends on insta say I'm the best mother in the world"
*produces gushing comments saying she's the best mama eva from the huns she's never met

"My kids teachers THANK me for creating the two most perfectly behaved children in the history of the world"
" must be true I said it on the gram. nothing to see here. Not emotional damaged by me. No oatmeal throwing or hacking or flipping the bird or filing false restraining orders or getting out of moving cars

"We have so much FUN all the time we are rolling on the floor laughing" *produces made up stories of Grinches/eye liner etc as proof

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What happens if you wish to challenge the report? Does anyone know?
I can’t imagine it would be very successful unless you have evidence.

Reactions: 21
You think the black ring on the wedding finger means black heart - stay away?

• Haha
Alice is gathering evidence to challenge Dr D's report...

"All my friends on insta say I'm the best mother in the world"
*produces gushing comments saying she's the best mama eva from the huns she's never met

"My kids teachers THANK me for creating the two most perfectly behaved children in the history of the world"
" must be true I said it on the gram. nothing to see here. Not emotional damaged by me. No oatmeal throwing or hacking or flipping the bird or filing false restraining orders or getting out of moving cars

"We have so much FUN all the time we are rolling on the floor laughing" *produces made up stories of Grinches/eye liner etc as proof
It’s almost pathetic when you see it all written down like that. Like who does she think she’s fooling? The levels of self-grandeur she must have to think people won’t realise what absolute bollocks it all is 🤯

It’s almost pathetic when you see it all written down like that. Like who does she think she’s fooling? The levels of self-grandeur she must have to think people won’t realise what absolute bollocks it all is 🤯
Alice has long thought that if she writes something down on social media and says it happened, that becomes evidence that the thing happened.
She will be using these posts and comments from strangers to 'prove' her parenting is amazing

Reactions: 32
yknow, I dont know how it's in America but in Germany all teachers give each semester a combined grade for work ethics and social behavior respectively and I had always an exceptional or rather exceptional which is pretty hard to get. How weird that no teacher thanked my parents for having me though. It's almost like they are no Narcs that make up stories to make themselves look good.

These are the kind of things that give her away, because you just know that if she has to lie this obviously about what others think of her influence on the children that the reality is that her influence is constantly questioned. And righly so with what is the public domain...

edit: i'm btw not even saying that her kids are bad behaving in schools or generally to anyone but her father (since they are conditioned to hate him), although past posts of Alice made it sound like Ella had issues before, it happens quite a lot that children despite bad influence behave well and despite good influence behave terribly. But as said, no teacher says the things Alice claims, so I suspect deflection here.
Not to be picky but there’s a bit of a language nuance here. They don’t thank her for actually birthing them. They thank her for having them in their class which means bringing them to their class. It’s like saying it’s privilege to teach them, that kind of thing, it’s quite a common compliment that teachers dish out for kids who don’t cause trouble and engage well. It’s not that unusual in my experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not to be picky but there’s a bit of a language nuance here. They don’t thank her for actually birthing them. They thank her for having them in their class which means bringing them to their class. It’s like saying it’s privilege to teach them, that kind of thing, it’s quite a common compliment that teachers dish out for kids who don’t cause trouble and engage well. It’s not that unusual in my experience.
its very uncommon here, or rather I've never heard this before from anyone I know said about anyone. The most I experienced is a teacher leaving at the end of the year saying this directed to the whole class lol

but if its common elsewhere for simply not causing trouble it is not the high praise she is trying to sell here

Reactions: 20
So you think Alice goes to the school or gets out of the car to see the teacher? I’m not convinced either of those 2 things happen. Isn’t Gloria still on the books?

Reactions: 19
Personally I’ve heard it said about kids “every classroom needs an Ella” (name chosen for illustrative purposes) or “if all my students were like Ella, it would make my job much easier” etc. but I’ve never heard of parents being thanked for putting their child in that particular class. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility but I’ve never heard it myself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.