Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her uk bank statement
---

A list of passwords and emails for her socks
First time seeing this photo of Alice. She has the legs of a 55 year old woman who has absolutely no muscle tone. She took meds to lose weight, she should at least work out to look better, she would feel better, too. My 72 year old Grandmother has better legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lurker from day 1 here (with a tit name - guess where I was was when I hastily set up a Twattle account to regale myself with all the cuntish behaviour of a local make up artist (Kate Hayes) 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

I just wanted to come out from hiding to commend you all on your services on stopping this bleep from getting away with the horrendous abuse she is inflicting.

Tattle gets a bad name most of the time (and deservedly so, some threads are awful) but this thread is compassionate, funny, thoughtful and chock a block with highly intelligent people who are running rings around the ‘most intelligent person in the room’.

Keep up the good work!
Welcome! I’m addicted to the Kate Hayes thread!

Reactions: 9
His utilities are $180 pcm
Hers are over sixteen times this!
If that's true amount 😏 she's trying to run up expenses. I can hear her now saying sleep with the lights on! Whatever you do, don't turn anything off. I hope he will get tougher and quit funding her tantrum. It's a never ending black hole.

Reactions: 20
If that's true amount 😏 she's trying to run up expenses. I can hear her now saying sleep with the lights on! Whatever you do, don't turn anything off. I hope he will get tougher and quit funding her tantrum. It's a never ending black hole.
Maybe the $3000 figure is the annual cost...or another Bernal typo and should be $300
Either that or she's paying the bill for all the condos in the block

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe the $3000 figure is the annual cost...or another Bernal typo and should be $300
Either that or she's paying the bill for all the condos in the block
If that's the case it's a pretty big typo. Isn't that second time she produced that figure?

Reactions: 21
I think this is where the accountant he's employed will come up trumps, it's pretty obvious she has no receipts to back up her claims! Like her whole life this is another exaggeration.

Reactions: 26
I know that someone (Hiraeth?) already mentioned that just because AFE fictionalises her outgoings doesn't mean that the judge will award her that much money, but as a person unfamiliar with divorce settlements etc is there a point at which a judge would ever turn around and say to someone "these supposed expenses are a joke, you need to get a job and learn to live within your means" or is that just not a thing?

Reactions: 30
What a strange thing to say.
View attachment 2717346

Better get looking for a job Big Al, a car for Ella won’t pay for itself. Or will this be the time that Ella decides she suddenly does want a relationship with her dad again and all he has to do is buy her a car? 🤔
View attachment 2717351

Ahh, a young Alun looking proud of his brother. Big Al looks like a right mardy witch.
View attachment 2717353
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a truly candid photo of Alice - probably because all her pap shots are planned because otherwise why would they bother. She always looks hyper aware of the camera even while pretending she doesn’t know it’s there (because she’s a tit actress) and puts on this affected pout. Or the weird frozen expression she does these days which she thinks makes her look good.

Reactions: 30
I know that someone (Hiraeth?) already mentioned that just because AFE fictionalises her outgoings doesn't mean that the judge will award her that much money, but as a person unfamiliar with divorce settlements etc is there a point at which a judge would ever turn around and say to someone "these supposed expenses are a joke, you need to get a job and learn to live within your means" or is that just not a thing?
they say this kinder, but yes, they would basically say something to that affect

And the fact that Ioan has only 7k expenses for 2 people in the same city and he has income makes this all the more glaring.

Her minions constantly say that Ioan lives the high life, I wonder what they would call their queens life.

Btw judges care a lot about children having the same life standards in both households (something one of Alice's stans also mentioned yesterday in order to argue that Ioan has to pay more, ignoring that Alice lives in a much more expensive place), what often happens then is that the spouse with the higher costs is ordered to pay the parent the difference of those costs (depending of course how much custody is rewarded to each) in order to establish the same life standards for the kids. This wont happen here because Ioan has income and Alice hasnt (this scenario is pretty rare), but it's another mark against her to receive support.

Reactions: 34
they say this kinder, but yes, they would basically say something to that affect

And the fact that Ioan has only 7k expenses for 2 people in the same city and he has income makes this all the more glaring.

Her minions constantly say that Ioan lives the high life, I wonder what they would call their queens life.

Btw judges care a lot about children having the same life standards in both households (something one of Alice's stans also mentioned yesterday in order to argue that Ioan has to pay more, ignoring that Alice lives in a much more expensive place), what often happens then is that the spouse with the higher costs is ordered to pay the parent the difference of those costs (depending of course how much custody is rewarded to each) in order to establish the same life standards for the kids. This wont happen here because Ioan has income and Alice hasnt (this scenario is pretty rare), but it's another mark against her to receive support.
Exactly - their living standards and costs should be similar. It's glaringly obvious that hers are not in almost every category.
In any event it makes little difference - the prenup has a set formula for spousal and I believe the same is true for child maintenance.
It's not like he has millions in the bank generating additional income from which to pay more money or can pay higher child maintenance from his capital - he has about $300k ! It's not even enough to buy a trailer to live in.
What struck me is in the disputed/agreed facts document she doesn't seem to be disputing anything so why are they going to trial on the finances??? What are they actually asking a court to decide on - it makes no sense other than she wants to spin this out and ensure his remaining capital is further depleted by legal fees.

Reactions: 27
Why would Bianca be liking a post of hers in 2018? 🤔🤨
we had this discussion before but she started liking posts of Alice for some months when she became a extra on Ioan's show (basically from november 2018 till may 2019). I reckon due Ioan being barely active on Social Media she followed Alice to see content of him, she isnt the only one in Harrow who never met Alice who did this. My theory is that she stopped when she was starting to be interested in him (thus felt guilty to continue liking posts), but of course it's also possible that she was interested on him from the start.

She also liked plenty of selfies of Alice and a post of a letter from Ella that was gushing about her mom, so clearly it was rather innocent.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.