Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will always wish for healing in families. My husband just lost his father and I'm currently supporting him through it. He wasn't an easy man, but there was a lot of love there. I'm extra sensitive about fathers and their children right now.

I don't like to think of children being estranged from a parent who loves them. I've seen too many broken children become broken adults because of it. I've certainly learned so much about parental alienation from all of this and how it can clearly wound the most tender parts of little souls.
Much love to you and him. We lost Mr Beacon's dad just before Christmas. He was also a difficult person, and you could also clearly see so much toxicity that had come down from his parents, who were pretty horrible people. But Mr B has come out fairly well balanced, although he finds it very hard to accept unconditional love and care. Given the amount of therapy that is available to Ioan and the children, I am hopeful that there can be healing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

---
She thought she was marrying an A-list Hollywood actor. He could have been. But at heart he’s a Welsh mammy’s boy who loves his family and heritage. And she just couldn’t let him be.
at 3.03 onwards tell me that's not the spitting image of Ella

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So you think Alice goes to the school or gets out of the car to see the teacher? I’m not convinced either of those 2 things happen. Isn’t Gloria still on the books?
Not on the daily but parents meetings yes. Loud and kicking up a huge fuss.
---
Personally I’ve heard it said about kids “every classroom needs an Ella” (name chosen for illustrative purposes) or “if all my students were like Ella, it would make my job much easier” etc. but I’ve never heard of parents being thanked for putting their child in that particular class. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility but I’ve never heard it myself.
I’ve had it said at least once and I remember it distinctly because I was thinking ‘my god like we have a choice’ she was so mean to everyone. But I don’t think it’s an unusual compliment..

It was probably said to one of them in kindergarten and she’s been running with it ever since. I doubt Ella goes to school regularly enough for teachers or classmates to get to know her that well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So someone mentions on here that she never talks about the girls achievements at school and we get this story. Hmmmmm

I have heard a similar compliment about my kids. They’re a pleasure to teach, which is absolutely nothing to do with me.
I can’t see Ella being that kind of kid knowing her previous online behaviour and attitude towards her daddy and Bianca during the fake DVRO attempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t get why she had her nose done and not her Churchill neck which has clearly bothered her for many years given her scarf use. She’s even take to hanging gaudy curtain ornaments and Ali Express furnishings around it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Personally I’ve heard it said about kids “every classroom needs an Ella” (name chosen for illustrative purposes) or “if all my students were like Ella, it would make my job much easier” etc. but I’ve never heard of parents being thanked for putting their child in that particular class. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility but I’ve never heard it myself.
I can see one teacher saying what she claims because every teacher is different. but she said all of them (lmao) and she has mentioned in the past many times issues with teachers.

It's a bit like her claim that everyone who meets her says she is amazing. She conveniently leaves out those who don't...

Reactions: 29
My kids are so well behaved! Says the woman whose kids threw actual food around another person’s home because they didn’t want to be there. 😒
Actual food. None of your fake food rubbish 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2717093

There's a lot to unpack in this image but I've been wondering, what are the pieces of paper she's holding?

● A subpoena.
● Another nasty letter from "you know who".
● Her résumé and / or job application.
● A list of all her SM sock names.

● A first draft of her long awaited, much anticipated book "My truth and other lies. How to forge a career as a celebrity adjacent unemployed actress in Hollywood."

● A Panda Express menu.
● A script for a role in the next J Lo movie that she's auditioning for.
● Tattle screenshats.

Curious.

All other suggestions on the back of a SAE.
Her uk bank statement
---
View attachment 2717093

There's a lot to unpack in this image but I've been wondering, what are the pieces of paper she's holding?

● A subpoena.

● A first draft of her long awaited, much anticipated book "My truth and other lies. How to forge a career as a celebrity adjacent unemployed actress in Hollywood."

● A Panda Express menu.
● Tattle screenshats.

Curious.

A list of passwords and emails for her socks

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2717093

● A subpoena.

● A Panda Express menu.
● Tattle screenshats.

Curious.

It's a shopping list, all $2500 worth 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2717093

● A subpoena.

● A Panda Express menu.
● Tattle screenshats.

Curious.

An arrest warrant?
Something happened....all will be revealed I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My kids are so well behaved! Says the woman whose kids threw actual food around another person’s home because they didn’t want to be there. 😒
I was literally about to say this! Let's not forget the hacking into his insta (tbf that was probably mAlice) and spending loads of money on his card as well!
Had I have done anything like that, my mum would have grounded me for a year 🤣.

Reactions: 18
Guys leave her alone she was in the blockbuster Mel Gibson film Signs. She’s AN A LIST ACTRESS DONTCHA KNOW

IMG_7137.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I agree with you. But this is Alice's response to them having children, which is incredibly disturbing. I hope they can soon be free of her as much as possible.

(Old tweet; from Alice's DogLady sock)

View attachment 2717132
Where do people get this?! He did not „creep silently out of the door“ while his children were sleeping.🤬 mAlice and the children knew way in advance that he was leaving. He told mAlice at least 6 months earlier that he wanted out, according to her own social media.

Reactions: 34
2.8 million pre-marriage, you donkeys

Is there a war within the Daily mail between the Showbiz section (that Alice is connected with) and the general section? LOL

Anyway, even this article is not favourable for her, it's showing her as a big spender that refuses to work.
The Daily Mail giveth and the Dslly Mail taketh away 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was literally about to say this! Let's not forget the hacking into his insta (tbf that was probably mAlice) and spending loads of money on his card as well!
Had I have done anything like that, my mum would have grounded me for a year 🤣.
Yeah, nothing says „well-behaved model children“ better than threatening your father with CPS for no longer being able to afford a 50,000$ per year elite school (there are lots of families who get by on less for a whole year just to live on), stealing from his Amazon account, hacking his social media with misogynistic slurs that could get him cancelled in his career, making public scenes and running away while under his supervision, giving him and other supervising adults the bird on multiple occasions, ransacking his apartment and calling his partner crude names and then filing for an RO AGAINST THEM. Have I left anything out?🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.