Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰ 🩷
I can't wait for her to read it, it must be about 8/9am in LA... I wonder what time she will crawl out of her den πŸ€”
---

It won't let me comment πŸ™„ which is odd as it did the other day πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Right now it's 708 am in LA...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right now it's 708 am in LA...
I know its not good to want her to explode all over insta because at the end of the day girls would suffer, but can I make a particular wish: girls go to sleepover at friends, have great time, she explodes all over insta and posts a couple of tits askew selfies, we all have a great time, I have an excuse to have a drink (so tried of dry january!) and tomorrow she wakes up fresh as a daisy and continues her "im w changed person" life and girls come back to clean house and freshly baked something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Its about time their coverage was factual and not just biased towards the 'left for a younger woman' tripe. I'm not really a fan of I or B, but I do hate how the media have consistently skipped over keys bits of documents that would dare to show Alice in a bad light.

Interested to see if she tries to brazen this one out and just ignore it completely, or whether she goes postal instead. Will shut a few of her hardened fans up at least but I expect they will continue to twist themselves in knots trying to explain it away.

Reactions: 27
FFS 🀣
She's not gonna be up for hours yet πŸ™„
I wonder what the first thing she thinks is, when she sees the article 🀣
Do they have to make attempts to contact the person or their rep to let them know that a story is being posted like they usually do in UK? The old right of reply? Not quite sure how it works with UK media and people living overseas

Reactions: 9
Its about time their coverage was factual and not just biased towards the 'left for a younger woman' tripe. I'm not really a fan of I or B, but I do hate how the media have consistently skipped over keys bits of documents that would dare to show Alice in a bad light.

Interested to see if she tries to brazen this one out and just ignore it completely, or whether she goes postal instead. Will shut a few of her hardened fans up at least but I expect they will continue to twist themselves in knots trying to explain it away.
when Deb & Lin revealed what Ioan had offered her at the beginning her minions responded with "she deserves more than this" - they are just that thick, and unfortunately the kids will think the same: "Dad only spends X % on us, before the witch Bianca came it was near 100 % etc."

Reactions: 37
FFS 🀣
She's not gonna be up for hours yet πŸ™„
I wonder what the first thing she thinks is, when she sees the article 🀣
Just imagine Alice is snoring away in a drunken stupor happily dreaming that the bogan bleep has been deported, Baby Angel is back in the garage and her line of credit is back to $26 courtesy of Ioan. Then she wakes up and reads the DM and the comments...

January is turning out to be such a great month!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She has people on there now working for her.
What could they possibly say that would paint her in a good light? That she was entitled to the money? For one, is she duck, and two, say if she is why was she claiming poverty and setting up a gofundme. This wasn't Ioan and Bianca putting words in her mouth this came directly from her and many times and now she's been found out. There's nothing she nor her wee imbeciles could ever say. But they do love running their mouth, it's the only exercise they get.

Reactions: 25
There are some seriously true facts in that comments section. What a day!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh the GLORIOUS JOY of checking out this thread on my afternoon tea break and seeing pages and pages of comments and knowing something has gone down! Thank you all for your insightful comments into this whole process, especially @Hiraeth and of course @ButterTart and everyone else who has experienced family court in the US.

The Daily Mail are unlikely to have a fixed position on this or worry about being factually incorrect. The showbiz editor will just slant any news to suit whatever right wing narrative will get the clicks. Last week it's "poor wife abandoned penniless for younger harlot", this week it's "ex wife gets paid too much while not working". It's all misogyny at the end of the day. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an article in favour of Alice's sob story again before long. Hopefully not though!

(Also I'm pretty sure the Jasper person in the comments is our Brady Bunch pal, but Alice will be in there somewhere)

WHAT is she spending these enormous amounts of money on though? The kids look completely unkempt (have either of them ever had a haircut in their lives) and just wear old worn-out looking clothes. She also wears old clothes that don't fit her, doesn't do her hair or her nails. I guess it's booze, pills, fillers, and ozempic? Actual savings? I'm baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.