Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Sharknado 4 or something? Or another Hallmark movie. I think it would deeply annoy her that she won’t be the romantic lead anymore though.
Even the mom in a Hallmark movie is not possible anymore. That's on her lack of acting ability and charm. There are so many talented 50+ yo actors, off all varying kinds, but the thing they have in common is that they are likeable and charming. They are all great on Graham Norton's sofa. Except for Sofia Vergara, she was...not good.

Reactions: 12
1706479389289.png

Someone's obsessed lol

The child support (about 3k) will be enough to rent something small in LA, and something better a bit outside of it.
For 4 years. Then it's down to 1.5k a month for another 4 years. Then that's it. Good

Reactions: 19
Is it possible Ioan overpaid following advice from his lawyers?
The overpayment was not voluntary. Alice simply spend on the joint accounts as if her life depended on it (and likely stole a lot of cash). He was generous to cut it off so late.

The current overpayment (6x10k per month) is from a stipulation. I obviously dont know who asked for this stipulation: if it was him to access money for himself, or if it was Alice proposing a deal so that she can grift a bit longer in that apartment. I doubt Ioan was in dire need of money in december when the trial is in february and he would have gained access there anyway, but I'm certain that Alice needed the money and it's money she isnt entitled to, so I indeed think here that his lawyers adviced him to take that deal as it creates a paper trail of him being the one that kept a roof over his kids head while the mother failed to gain employement to take care of them and thus failed as a mother - again.

Reactions: 28
The overpayment was not voluntary. Alice simply spend on the joint accounts as if her life depended on it (and likely stole a lot of cash). He was generous to cut it off so late.

The current overpayment (6x10k per month) is from a stipulation. I obviously dont know who asked for this stipulation: if it was him to access money for himself, or if it was Alice proposing a deal so that she can grift a bit longer in that apartment. I doubt Ioan was in dire need of money in december when the trial is in february and he would have gained access there anyway, but I'm certain that Alice needed the money and it's money she isnt entitled to, so I indeed think here that his lawyers adviced him to take that deal as it creates a paper trail of him being the one that kept a roof over his kids head while the mother failed to gain employement to take care of them and thus failed as a mother - again.
And particularly as he had raised concerns previously to the judge in the context of her changing the school of thr youngest the fact that she had no way of paying her rent after the first six months so she would likely need to move again and pull the child out of school again.
It shows her to be financially irresponsible. She's had yet another lifeline and still hasn't got a job to pay for her rent.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the idea is to burn through the last of the cash then claim homelessness and dump both the girls at Ioan’s with instructions to do their worst, especially to Bianca. Then Alice can demand he rent her another place etc..

I wonder if he’s prepared for that kind of scenario. 🤔 What could he do?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think with Bianca's support and therapy, he will cut her off completely. That's bad for the kids, but he can't be her victim forever.
I think if he ends up with no meaningful custody time that he and Bianca might choose to base themselves abroad.

Reactions: 20
Yes deffo ,she just look very sad ,I should imagine I and B cringe when they see her efforts ,a mix of pity and amusement .
To be fair I don't believe they see her pathetic efforts. They certainly won’t be looking for them, they have better things to be doing. The Abuser is just howling into the void. The only people, apart from us here that is, who are seeing them are her brain dead moronic fm’s and her tabloid friends at the Fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"Your opinion lacks value"

And yet it still bothers someone enough that they went to the effort of setting up a new account and tweeting about it. Irony much? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Asking as someone who hasn’t a clue: I usually assume her selfies are genuine as I can’t see any obvious signs of photoshop (e.g curved door frames, floorboards) but I found it odd that the photos look as if they are taken from below, even though her phone is clearly around boob/waist height taking it. Is that a sign that it’s photoshopped?

Reactions: 10
GFM won’t pursue her for the money right? Like I’ve seen recently someone asking for money to take their cat for treatment, the cat sadly passed and they kept the money. Then went on a pretty extravagant holiday. It’s morally wrong, but not criminal?
That is awful. They could have given it to a cat charity.

Speaking of cats, I haven’t been on much the last day or so. My foster cat went to his new home today and it’s been emotional and bittersweet. He was with me for 2 months and arrives as a very traumatised boy who wet himself in fear and hid for ages. He has transformed into the most loving and cheeky boy, I am so proud of him.

Just having a skim read catch up before I turn in. Alice makes me so angry, it makes reading about her hard at times.

Is Tonely still quiet? Someone I know from here thinks he has died. For as much as he is a massive knob, I hope not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That is awful. They could have given it to a cat charity.

Speaking of cats, I haven’t been on much the last day or so. My foster cat went to his new home today and it’s been emotional and bittersweet. He was with me for 2 months and arrives as a very traumatised boy who wet himself in fear and hid for ages. He has transformed into the most loving and cheeky boy, I am so proud of him.

Just having a skim read catch up before I turn in. Alice makes me so angry, it makes reading about her hard at times.

Is Tonely still quiet? Someone I know from here thinks he has died. For as much as he is a massive knob, I hope not.
Fostering is such a kind thing to do. You have left a sweet animal better than you found him and that is incredible because he takes a piece of your heart with him ❤

The exact opposite of what Alice does which is take take take and leave everyone she meets worse than when she found them.
---
Asking as someone who hasn’t a clue: I usually assume her selfies are genuine as I can’t see any obvious signs of photoshop (e.g curved door frames, floorboards) but I found it odd that the photos look as if they are taken from below, even though her phone is clearly around boob/waist height taking it. Is that a sign that it’s photoshopped?
Might be the angle of the mirror. But having never taken a mirror selfie I could well be wrong!

Reactions: 11
I want to create a new thread, but I'm not sure what the next thread title is.

@M33L4's title here has 26 votes, but it was made on page 2 :ROFLMAO:

@scantysandwich's title here has 23 votes, but it was made after 900 posts. EDIT @BessieNessie suggested it, Sandwich nominated it.

I'll add a poll to the next thread so we can clarify the thread title nomination process.

Reactions: 10
Alice would never miss a woe-is-me opportunity like that.
Idk, she's been so obsessed with the DM articles would she even pay attention? And yet as you said it's highly unlikely she'd miss the opportunity to plaster her grief all over SM and the tabloids. The trouble with Alice is I can easily see her doing both of these things.

The Tone account has posted many vile things, but I don't think anyone here wishes him any ill will. (I still question just how much is actually the real Tone and how much is Alice.)

Reactions: 9
Why post 6? There’s going to be one that better than the others. To me that’s the true narc giveaway.

Reactions: 9
I want to create a new thread, but I'm not sure what the next thread title is.

@M33L4's title here has 26 votes, but it was made on page 2 :ROFLMAO:

@scantysandwich's title here has 23 votes, but it was made after 900 posts. EDIT @BessieNessie suggested it, Sandwich nominated it.

I'll add a poll to the next thread so we can clarify the thread title nomination process.
I nominated it again after page 900 😍
I don’t mind the process btw, I’m beyond proud I got cont y mor and there’s a rat in me prius. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why post 6? There’s going to be one that better than the others. To me that’s the true narc giveaway.
Seriously? Narc? In the history of these threads no one has ever really gotten bent out of shape when a thread title came in. It shouldn’t be a big deal now. It’s just a title.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.