Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unemployment is currently at 4%. She is not looking too hard. Acting is not the only job out there. Just ask Geoffrey Owens. When work dried up after the Cosby Show ended, he got a job as a cashier at Whole Foods. Tik tok Alice.
Of course, but Alice is a professional actress (lol) so it would be criminal if she couldn't bestow her gift for acting to the world. You don't waste a talent like that by working in Walmart.
---
Looks like Alice ran a sweat shop and had the kids glue tit on second hand bags.
The kids would do it better.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
they say this kinder, but yes, they would basically say something to that affect

And the fact that Ioan has only 7k expenses for 2 people in the same city and he has income makes this all the more glaring.

Her minions constantly say that Ioan lives the high life, I wonder what they would call their queens life.

Btw judges care a lot about children having the same life standards in both households (something one of Alice's stans also mentioned yesterday in order to argue that Ioan has to pay more, ignoring that Alice lives in a much more expensive place), what often happens then is that the spouse with the higher costs is ordered to pay the parent the difference of those costs (depending of course how much custody is rewarded to each) in order to establish the same life standards for the kids. This wont happen here because Ioan has income and Alice hasnt (this scenario is pretty rare), but it's another mark against her to receive support.
Kevin Costner’s ex tried playing that ‘the kids won’t have the same lifestyle without oodles more money from their Dad’ card, it backfired big time, the Judge cut the child support in half.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Seems like her little photographers aren't there today.... Hope they are seeing their father

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ugh, one of my greatest pet peeves - the pigeon toe pose. I absolutely hate this. It looks idiotic enough on all the young girls, but grown women should be arrested for this. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah she definitely raked the bin for that outfit. What a bleeping mess. Pigeon-toed bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She must know the chance of the Daily Mail doing a story on this is high. I think that’s why she’s done it tbh

Reactions: 29
It's embarrassing given the recent photos from the DM and just how shite she really looks.
There was a comment that really hit the nail on the head for me and it was something along the lines of digging two graves when trying to destroy someone. She's literally killed any chance of anyone thinking that she'd bring anything to the table. Her attempts at trying to raise Ella's profile are so transparent and it's obvious Ella is painfully shy and not confident imo. This woman is workshy and her inflated living costs have damaged her even more.
I always felt that Ioan knew she'd eventually be her own nemesis and that's why he never responded to her ridiculous accusations.

Reactions: 35
I like how she is wearing a black ring on her wedding finger (edit: lol engagement finger too) ever since the big announcement. okay, there are no pictures of her recently before that, but it still cracks me up
View attachment 2718723
also her posts have suddenly picked up after "being advised to lay low"

I think she assumes that nothing she does now will affect the reports to the court.

Reactions: 18
She must know the chance of the Daily Mail doing a story on this is high. I think that’s why she’s done it tbh
She's riding on the crest of a wave lol!
She doesn't care if she's annihilated as long as she's in the side bar
She's desperately angling for a stint on the rhobh imo. Hell it worked for Brandi Glanville.

Reactions: 15
I think Ella is going to be incredibly beautiful once she's fully grown-up. She already has amazing bone structure.

The issue is modelling is not a stable or safe career. And these days a lot of the jobs go to average nepo kids and influencers.

She should be studying hard, and aiming to go to university. Alice has ruined the past few years for her at school, but I really hope she will be able to catch up.
I agree 100%, she is a very cute girl, and modeling might very well be in her future, but it is highly unlikely. A college education is essential to a prosperous future, whether you are tall or short, beautiful or average looking.

Reactions: 15
I agree 100%, she is a very cute girl, and modeling might very well be in her future, but it is highly unlikely. A college education is essential to a prosperous future, whether you are tall or short, beautiful or average looking.
I would be concerned that modelling is mAlice's dream job and not Ella's. Everything we have read about her in the last 12 months suggests a girl who is struggling - panic attacks, anxiety, outbursts. A high pressure, cutthroat business such as modelling might be very difficult for for a girl that has panic attacks all the time.

Reactions: 34
It's embarrassing given the recent photos from the DM and just how shite she really looks.
There was a comment that really hit the nail on the head for me and it was something along the lines of digging two graves when trying to destroy someone. She's literally killed any chance of anyone thinking that she'd bring anything to the table. Her attempts at trying to raise Ella's profile are so transparent and it's obvious Ella is painfully shy and not confident imo. This woman is workshy and her inflated living costs have damaged her even more.
I always felt that Ioan knew she'd eventually be her own nemesis and that's why he never responded to her ridiculous accusations.
I want to see the headline on this

"Alice Evans reveals she wears Size 11"

Omg let them take the bait with the ring (or whatever bandage she has on her engagement and wedding finger)

I think she assumes that nothing she does now will affect the reports to the court.
it's so dumb, not necessarily that post now (even if anything she posts invites her fans to slag off her ex, because her minions are just that awful creatures that have nothing else to do, and unlike Bianca she never deletes anything), but the post about the kids was so dumb when you are in the middle of a custody case where a GAL and evaluator was hired because their mother pushed the kids into the spotlight.

I would be concerned that modelling is mAlice's dream job and not Ella's. Everything we have read about her in the last 12 months suggests a girl who is struggling - panic attacks, anxiety, outbursts. A high pressure, cutthroat business such as modelling might be very difficult for for a girl that has panic attacks all the time.
not like I wouldnt agree with you but I doubt that either child ever had a panic attack. Alice uses that as if it's an cold.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.