Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my heart broken in 2018, where do I sign up to get the money
This! No one told me that divorced single mums are entitled to so much! Contacting my ex husband as we speak! I knew that £150 a month for two children was underpaying but now knowing that I’m entitled to all of his disposable income and his soul…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I like how she is wearing a black ring on her wedding finger (edit: lol engagement finger too) ever since the big announcement. okay, there are no pictures of her recently before that, but it still cracks me up
Screenshot from 2024-01-27 23-34-40.png

also her posts have suddenly picked up after "being advised to lay low"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Seriously, who was buying this tit??
There’s a market for everything I guess 🫣. 62 reviews and all positive (if real of course - we have to ask that question with our Big Albowski). This was something she was good at in the eyes of a few insane individuals, so why hasn’t she done the bare minimum to earn money in the last 3 years and reopened the Etsy shop?

She has the time and it’s something she can do from home. Her eBay purchases would even be tax deductible!

Us turds would also have an endless source of amusement. Go on Alice!

IMG_6025.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I like how she is wearing a black ring on her wedding finger ever since the big announcement. okay, there are no pictures of her recently before that, but it still cracks me up
View attachment 2718723
What the hell does she look like. 70s air hostess scarf, Santa’s belt, Eric Morecambe’s glasses and Ronald Macdonald’s shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I like how she is wearing a black ring on her wedding finger ever since the big announcement. okay, there are no pictures of her recently before that, but it still cracks me up
View attachment 2718723
You just know she's desperately sending audition videos to real housewives franchises!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2718723
I thought at least the cupboard doors are closed but scroll through to the last photo and 😩

IMG_6026.jpeg

And what in the shoddy electrics is this…

IMG_6027.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I believe the trial concerning support starts at the end of February - the 29th, I think? They haven’t yet formally assessed spousal support so that will be when the judge looks at the situation. Custody is the first trial earlier in February. It is very possible he won’t have to pay more given the overpayment and other monies she owes him relating to the house. Because she can’t pay him yes, it’s possible the judge could assign her pension or whatever other assets she has to him. But either party can go back to court to if either of their financial situations changes.
Thanks for clarifying @ButterTart 👍

Reactions: 9
Is she celebrating Chinese new year early?

What is with her love of red? It’s all so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like how she is wearing a black ring on her wedding finger (edit: lol engagement finger too) ever since the big announcement. okay, there are no pictures of her recently before that, but it still cracks me up
View attachment 2718723
That belt is a crime against fashion.

Reactions: 24
You know, for a woman who claims to have been a model and actress she can’t pose at all. And her smile, it’s like I’m looking at a Disney cartoon villain.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she celebrating Chinese new year early?

What is with her love of red? It’s all so hard
And those ancient leggings she wears every single day! BARF. None of it suits her - or would suit anyone come to that - and every single thing looks cheap, crappy and completely style free. Why is there always a gilet involved? And a huge scarf tucked into a pointless belt? duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I thought at least the cupboard doors are closed but scroll through to the last photo and 😩

View attachment 2718758

And what in the shoddy electrics is this…

View attachment 2718759
The Abuser really does have old lady legs doesn’t she. No muscle tone at all. She looks so pathetic posing
for selfies, so thirsty for attention. Any normal person would have pulled themselves together after all these years and be enjoying a new lease of life with new and different adventures. Not this rabid carcass, she just carries on abusing and damaging those she professes to love more than life itself, and trying her damndest to get the attention of her ex husband who just doesn’t give a duck about her.

Reactions: 34
maybe she should quote what she submitted to court
Screenshot_20240127_235510_Instagram.jpg

in Alice fan universe healing is posting selfies while continuing your same old tit behind the scenes
Screenshot_20240127_235102_Instagram.jpg

prayers to the cupboard
Screenshot_20240127_234744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's got three months left to land a role on RHOBH before she's moving to Alameda. Don't think this look is going to do it....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.