Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True bleeping story 🤣
It's so obvious it's her with loads of them, now we know why her bills are 3.5k a month, she's probably got 20 laptops and 3 servers on the go 24/7 🤣
Spending all this time and energy online, she may as well be mining bitcoin. At least that way she’d be making some money.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Clearly these people missed Alice's 'bow in every color days' of the early 2000's.

Screenshot_20240121_190041_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s a beautiful ring 😍 I’m biased cos I too have a 3 stone engagement ring 😂. Although I think it may need to be resized? It’s going slightly sideways on her finger. I love this photo, the closeness of it. They really do make a beautiful couple 🥰
---

The Welsh and Scottish are all Celts! Given I’m Irish I always support Celtic teams in sports… unless we are playing them!
Same...I'm from Scotland and when it comes to football, since 99% of the time, we never qualify, I always support Wales & Ireland. The same with Rugby although, we are slightly better at that....some of the time :)

Reactions: 15
Despite all her rage, Yo and B are engaged! (little smashing pumpkins in there)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I'd like to correct my earlier comment. It's not that Al hasn't acted in anything for 10 years. She is in a short film for 2.3 seconds.
View attachment 2705855
Hold up. Hold up just one darn minute! Didn't she say that the agreement was that she would stay home and take care of the kids and he would work. What was she doing out here working when she should have been home taking care of the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Alice has known for a while there's no way the girls would have found out from an Instagram post. I think tit has got real for Alice, she will want to retain as much child custody as possible for the child support. If she keeps abusing on twitter with the RO in place she will lose the kids and lose her income stream. She's on very thin ice.
I hope the girls get out she's a bleeping vile specimen.

Reactions: 31
Spending all this time and energy online, she may as well be mining bitcoin. At least that way she’d be making some money.
I am still in awe of how many opportunities she has given up to make tons of money in the past few years. Just unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
the side diamonds (if they are diamonds) are a decent size but of couse size isn't everything (no jokes about 7 inches)
They are, and the 4 Cs are important regarding quality of the diamonds and defines the price. I'm sure he spent a decent amount for the ring that is a respectable amount given his situation, not exorbitant because of his financial circumstances, but not a cheap ring that would be insulting. They are adults who have lived together for two years. At some point, they've discussed a ring and what she likes, well aware of the fact that it needs to be within a certain budget, which is probably why the center stone. She may not have known that he was going to propose, but I feel sure he knew what she wanted as far as the center stone and type of band, etc. It's a very pretty engagement ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus the comments on the latest DM. I suppose it’s a better use of her internetting

Some lady with the user name Barbara made fun of Ioan’s name but she got it wrong and called him Loan and I’m pretty sure our @TipsyLaLa! replied “It’s Ioan, Larbara.” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Didn't Alice give him an ultimatum to marry her or she would end things. How different it is this time around for him
That was an empty threat Alice made, unless she was seeing someone already, remember she said she cheated on every boyfriend she ever had, and at that point Ioan was just a man she lived off of, just as Olivier was. Alice had no money, no career, she was just a leech, and here she is more than 20 years later still leeching off Ioan.

Reactions: 20
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #227 We all love the green rock that she got - B’s the new Mrs G on the block!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Just lying here wondering if Alice is going to get papped with her engagement ring and wedding band from Ioan on her sausage fingers anytime soon. She will be hating all of this, losing her precious Ioan for good - no going back now - and the fact Bianca has a gorgeous ring too!

This will be the pap shot anyway…back to the caves with you Alice, you Gollum-ass troll!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The DM comments are full of Alice’s band of oddballs and outcasts you can tell by their seedy comments and crudeness. But I couldn’t help noticing some were both vulgar and immature in equal measure and my god, what a terrible thing to do. 😞😞
I’m glad he has Bianca, you look at the comments and she’s the polar opposite of all that. Polite, kind, sweet and pretty. It will be sad for him to let go of what he needs to let go of but there must be a point you ask yourself what you’re fighting for and surly he’s reached that point by now. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't believe AFE stopped rage posting comments on DM long enough to shower today. :sick:
She has spent the last 2 days exactly why he left her nasty ass.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.