Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what he's said previously, Ioan wanted what he thought was the glamorous Hollywood life of a star actor too when he was younger. I think he was very naïve and immature when he met Alice and she really swept him off his feet, but 20 years with her matured him. There's nothing like a relationship with a narc to teach you with brutal clarity exactly what is and isn't important to you in a relationship and in life.
I couldn’t agree more. I have had that experience and it taught me so much. I agree with you about Ioan but to a certain extent I think AFE sold it to him too. Bright lights, big city, huge success and money. She revelled in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If Yo and B marry in her homeland and the kids get an invite but Ma dearest doesn't allow them to go, then it's a win win . Noone can say he didn't invite them and offer to fly them there 😁

Ma dearest literally helped this romance blossom by withholding the kids . No kids to intrude on the romantic set up . It allowed Yo and B to develop a real bond a real closeness. I do hope he remembers to thank her during the ceremonies 😁

Last minute thread title proposal.
Yo and B now strengthened here comes Mrs Gruff the second 😁

Reactions: 22
Jeessh. Al is really hitting the DM comments hard. Must be using her tail for extra typing capacity.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My kids had their moments over the years with our whole blended family situation but still were a huge part of the wedding of 2023. Every last one of them.
I hope in time that Ella and Elsie do the sensible thing and not be swayed by their awful mother. Can’t see it happening any time soon though. I see a quick engagement and happy wedding. One thing I would say though, don’t allow Alice’s position to stop you moving on Ioan, she’ll stew in her own piss one of these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
A really nice positive article.
Quality journalism lmao
1705938300986.png

eh no she wasn't

1705938357201.png

So what's wrong with her manicure?
It's attached to the She Devil B who stole Baby Angel away. That comment is one of AFE's I'll wager.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What's wrong with her manicure?

It's clean with no boogers and dry shampoo clinging to it. 💅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How long should one wait before reporting the brother of the mother if a celebrity's children as a missing person? Asking for a friend.
---
Yep. Bianca got a lot of undeserved tit because people believed that loon. Anyway, he managed to prise the barnacle off of himself and this engagement is the icing on the cake.

View attachment 2705665
Can a photo be a thread title?

Screenshot_20240122_104212_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So what's wrong with her manicure? What makes it ghastly? That her nails are clean and her fingers don't look sticky?
The "tensing her fingers" comment, and another commenter on Alice's Instagram saying Bianca had "spindly fingers".

No, she just has a low body fat percentage. Maybe these people should try that sometime.

MIAOW 😽

• Haha
Reactions: 25
am waking...

and hoping that if our next thread title references the Ioan & Bianca engagement that the title isn't tainted by mention of Alice in the title. Afterall, it is I&B's engagement, not AFE's.

eta: spelling
My first one (and the one I was most serious about) I left her out purposely

Reactions: 10
It's time for the Abuser to realize that she, nor her children can dictate what Ioan does anymore.
How's this strategy working out for you, AFE?

Screenshot_20240122_111139_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeessh. Al is really hitting the DM comments hard. Must be using her tail for extra typing capacity.
It’s incredible and I’m amazed even though I’ve been here long enough to know how she can go on. You can tell which ones are her, as she replies over 100x and to every comment. She’ll come back once they close the comments

It’s incredible and I’m amazed even though I’ve been here long enough to know how she can go on. You can tell which ones are her, as she replies over 100x and to every comment. She’ll come back once they close the comments
This thread moved at lightning speed, should we sent her Tattle Cliffs Notes or something so she can keep up?

• Haha
Ok so the one account I’m certain is her (she’s called out for energizer bunny boiling posts in one I’ve included) but the second comment I’ve included from that same account is so bleeping disturbing….and I shouldn’t be fucked off over it because we have an idea of the extent but it’s super dark.
IMG_2311.jpeg
IMG_2309.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This thread moved at lightning speed, should we sent her Tattle Cliffs Notes or something so she can keep up?
You know she'll come trawling back through this thread in a year or 2 or even 3 and entertain us all with her socks posting our comments to SM and adding on her own sparkling witticisms.
---
It's time for the Abuser to realize that she, nor her children can dictate what Ioan does anymore.
How's this strategy working out for you, AFE?

View attachment 2706936
I like Celestial from Reunion. She can come sit with us at the Tattle table.

Reactions: 10
Hi Alice, your wedding ring and snake bracelet could pay for rent and food.
You are absolutely correct. Show up to court in February and bring up the fact that you can't work because your children are in school. I dare you.

Screenshot_20240122_112453_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.