Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Alice, your wedding ring and snake bracelet could pay for rent and food.
You are absolutely correct. Show up to court in February and bring up the fact that you can't work because your children are in school. I dare you.

View attachment 2706968
how you spot a Alice gang account: believing having school age kids means you dont need to work 💀

The courts expect you to work and if not deal with what your ex is legally required to pay. the days of an unlimited ATM are over.

somebody seems VERY rattled btw
1000022237.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
how you spot a Alice gang account: believing having school age kids means you dont need to work 💀

The courts expect you to work and if not deal with what your ex is legally required to pay. the days of an unlimited ATM are over.

View attachment 2706999
The 'someone' who keeps sending her posts is the real issue here.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's sad that Alice thinks people don't know it's her posting the tit comments.

death-becomes-her-through-you.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2706999
"Somebody sent me"

Uh-huh, like "somebody" sent you the photograph of Ioan and Bianca for their relationship announcement post, when actually you'd already been stalking her Instagram and left comments on her posts?

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 17.54.24.png

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 17.56.32.png

Reactions: 22

View attachment 2706999
Posting the laughing face emoji three times in a row definitely indicates a non-rattled, well-adjusted person who is not psychotic enough to alienate her kids from their father and smear his name in the international press. Nope, not rattled at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kind request to please keep it as a Emma account because awwww
1000022242.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There's one blessing to getting older - you increasingly don't give a tit of what people think about you. Just what happens, normal. Unless you're big Al, of course. Obsessed with being liked, being raised on a pedestal, thinking she's somehow special. Special, sure, but for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 21

View attachment 2706999
"feces-ridden spite site!" I'm impressed Alice. I'd have been more impressed if you had spelt faeces correctly but I understand you have a lot on your mind right now - evaluations, kids in therapy, upcoming court dates, YoBee's engagement, multiple media articles on them and not you, swollen numb fingers from obsessively posting hundreds of comments on the DM...
---
Kind request to please keep it as a Emma account because awwww
View attachment 2707100
Emma is adorable. Alice's instagram would be a lot more pleasant if she kept it as an Emma only account. That said, her desperation to prove she can use the account for something other than abusing Ioan and Bianca or exploiting her underage kids is getting funnier by the day. It's a shame Christmas is over. But maybe we'll get a "I mistook a tree for the Easter Bunny and oh how we laughed and laughed and laughed" post.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her Instagram shouldn't be an Emma-only account for the sole reason that AFE would be continually crowing about how much Emma loves her best and it upsets the girls. 🙄

1000044254.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Alice, your wedding ring and snake bracelet could pay for rent and food.
You are absolutely correct. Show up to court in February and bring up the fact that you can't work because your children are in school. I dare you.

View attachment 2706968
[/QUOTE]
Dagnabbit. I feel cheated . All this time I have been a good little worker bee, going to work, getting that money into the kids college funds, getting that money into my 401K... when all i had to do after the first one was born, was stay home and lay on my ass because my SO was required to bear the burden for all of us...Not
These are the people she's been listening to? A bubble of snot has more intelligence than her FM's.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Emma posts are far more unsettling than anything because they are so fundamentally unnatural and strategic. The engagement announcement brought another general media look at the sad state of divorce with ioan & the most common comments were how Alice is crazy.

There are so many not-fans who posted a version of "it's bad to ditch the mom for a younger model but this case is the exception...Alice is CRAZY"

So all these sudden dog pictures are just more evidence of how aware Alice presents herself and how tragic the whole situation is. She needs a full social media blackout for the sake of everyone.

Reactions: 26
Her Instagram shouldn't be an Emma-only account for the sole reason that AFE would be continually crowing about how much Emma loves her best and it upsets the girls. 🙄

View attachment 2707127
Funnily enough I always got the impression that Emma prefers Elsie. The unconditional love of a pet can be so comforting, especially for abused kids, but ofc Alice will try to usurp that.

Reactions: 23
At the risk of being chucked off the thread, I'm not a dog person and don't find Emma particularly cute.

I'd much rather Alice's insta was her on insane rants if I'm honest!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Okay, anyone else howling at malices "I'm not bothered" dog post (even though she's commented about 2000 times on the DM article) 🤣🤣
What I will say is that its nice to see the dog being taken to be pampered.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Another story on a gossip site, for the media completists among us. :)

It must kill Alice that the article says 3 years post-divorce when it’s only been 6 months “officially” and she still refers to him as the husband and herself as the wife *giggles*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.