Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People talking about Al as talented nearly makes me piss my pants laughing every time :ROFLMAO: Has all common sense left you? Surely that has to be Al, I can't imagine anyone being that messed up in the head!
I'm pretty certain that was Alice too. 😂 And even if she was talented, it's of no use if you sit on your ass all day drinking, popping pills, gorging on Panda Express and obsessively posting on SM. She did have some talent as a writer for light, fluff gossipy pieces and could have chased that up after the divorce with a column somewhere - something she could do at home, in bed, with the bottle of wine to hand and in between SM postings, but she can't even be bothered to do that.
---
BIB - Or Ioan's PR/management.

And good for them, nice that he has a positive story in the press for once.
Not necessarily. I think it came out in Rebel Wilson's trial when she sued an Australian magazine for knowingly printing lies about her, that a lot of the time these anonymous sources - "a friend of the family", etc actually don't exist.
---
Alice will sort it out? Why, because she's so good at it?
What she's owed is a swift kick in the ass from Lady Justice.

View attachment 2705372
Alice sat on her ass and couldn't do anything by herself. She couldn't even pick up the phone for household maintenance issues and waited for Ioan to come back and do it. This image she has of herself as a strong, competent, intelligent woman when she literally stumbles through life like a drunken toddler is actually hilarious.

---
Screenshat has seeped out to other threads…
Turds taking over Tattle one thread at a time!

---
But I’m not convinced that she knew. I’m with the theory that they were in therapy with dad, Mom is posting away from the car, Bianca posts the big news once Ioan gave her the all clear from the session. She has fucked over every job/appearance/travel with anything she can to make him look bad. She beat B to announcing her illness. Unless she is finally being medicated properly, psych exam can’t have gone well lol
Maybe she was posting the Emma photos while the kids were in therapy - trying to look like a normal human being who was happily complying with the court orders? Instead of the bat tit crazy abuser happy to destroy her own kids for revenge that we all know she is. I think someone has gotten through to her that she could very well lose the kids if she doesn't rein it in and that would mean no CS for dear old Alice. I honestly don't think anything but the loss of $$$ would scare her into silence. Anything else, including losing her kids and prison she would gleefully jump on for the drama, victimhood and media headlines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Alice sat on her ass and couldn't do anything by herself. She couldn't even pick up the phone for household maintenance issues and waited for Ioan to come back and do it. This image she has of herself as a strong, competent, intelligent woman when she literally stumbles through life like a drunken toddler is actually hilarious.
She never stopped living in the past, I reckon. In her mind, she is still the woman who lived a grand Parisian life at Oucassi's side, who was eloquent and witty, who bagged a handsome, up-and-coming actor, who had her 3.5 fame-adjacent minutes filming with Glenn Close, and who got by on her looks. She can't and won't see that she (and the booze and the pills and the SM addiction) turned herself into a woman who has no family ties or genuine friends, who abused and belittled her ex-husband until he could stand it no longer, who is "raising" two children into deeply traumatized grown-ups, who destroyed her own reputation in the entertainment industry through her on-set antics, and whose only joy comes from her pathetic online interactions.

None of us are who we were 25 years ago, but, unlike Alice, most of us live in the real world and can work with what we've made of ourselves in the last quarter of a century or so. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I guess my theory of the kids being told either with the therapists or during contact is right, she’d sure as tit be telling us the poor baaaaabiiiieeeeeesssss were destroyed again. She can’t have, with intent, told them like she told them about the divorce.
Or she’s finally a mature and sensible mother…

Reactions: 26
When does Alice’s lifetime of scrounging end and years of employment begin. Do we have any idea when her checks and cards will start getting rejected? 💅🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think Tone has been outed as AFE. Maybe some twitter forensics were done.

View attachment 2705823

Oooh. She used to like Vlad. Someone's raging but can't let rip like before.
Kozelcat? 🤔 if she is trying to swear in Russian its not that difficult to look up proper swear words? It’s Kozel you stupid woman
---
Mad vlad always gets me laughing. Own up which tattler is it?
Obviously her saying she thinks Vlad is working in Panda express supposed to be an insult? Nice one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I guess my theory of the kids being told either with the therapists or during contact is right, she’d sure as tit be telling us the poor baaaaabiiiieeeeeesssss were destroyed again. She can’t have, with intent, told them like she told them about the divorce.
Or she’s finally a mature and sensible mother…
Aw Mimsy, I love your subtle sense of humour. It's almost as subtle as your insults. 😂 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dont ya just know mAlice is gonna gate crash the wedding ,drunk swigging a bottle of wine in her best bubble skirt ,gold boots her chins masked by a dry shampoo stained scarf singing Yvonne Fairs classic hit 'it shoulda been me ' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These aren't all FMs. The DM has a lot of bitter dumped women reading it. mAlice is their patron saint lol It just proves if you throw enough tit, some of it will stick. It's possible AFE has really affected IG's career in the UK. Not so much the US where it's more "Who?"

1705918282757.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Dont ya just know mAlice is gonna gate crash the wedding ,drunk swigging a bottle of wine in her best bubble skirt ,gold boots her chins masked by a dry shampoo stained scarf singing Yvonne Fairs classic hit 'it shoulda been me ' 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve been imagining it like Jay’s ex wife in Modern Family when she gets super drunk and ruins Jay and Gloria’s wedding! 😂 obviously I don’t want their lovely day to be spoiled but for some reason I keep picturing the Abuser doing something like that if she did try to crash it.

Oh and don’t forget her special arguing coat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been imagining it like Jay’s ex wife in Modern Family when she gets super drunk and ruins Jay and Gloria’s wedding! 😂 obviously I don’t want their lovely day to be spoiled but for some reason I keep picturing the Abuser doing something like that if she did try to crash it.

Oh and don’t forget her special arguing coat!!
Someone should book her on cameo to do them a congratulations on your engagement video 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
One of the most complex issues here is whether the kids will or should attend a wedding. If not much changed and they attend they will totally ruin it (or rather: they just attend to ruin it), if I was Bianca I wouldnt want them there. but also not having your kids at your wedding must hurt, and if you actively dont invite them to avoid Alice ruining it you are the bad guy. He cant win this.

If I was them I would get legally married soon, but leave the actual celebration later. But of course they may rightfully think that later will be no different.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.