Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Ioan get his US citizenship because he married Alice or would he have had a green card from acting first and then citizenship from marriage? I’m not sure the time line.
If he was in US for a while before they married then must be due to acting and then maybe citizenship through marriage?

Anyway that means Bianca is getting her green card/citizenship through Alice if it was due to marriage. Lol
I was thinking that earlier. He probably bypassed because he was married to an American citizen. So shorter time to get green card and then citizenship so I believe yes 😭💍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It'll probably be one of the DM's favourite 'first time' stories, e.g. Alice Evans seen for first time since announcement of Ioan Gruffudd's engagement to Bianca Wallace.
"EXCLUSIVE: Alice Evans spotted at Trader Joes, following the news that her ex Ioan Gruffudd is engaged to be married."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
By keeping Ioan from having a relationship with his kids, AFE has freed up a lot time for him and Bianca. They had a lot of couple time and traveled extensively together. It's not surprising they have built a rock solid foundation for a wonderful marriage. I'm sure they'll thank the Abuser at the wedding reception.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Did Ioan get his US citizenship because he married Alice or would he have had a green card from acting first and then citizenship from marriage? I’m not sure the time line.
If he was in US for a while before they married then must be due to acting and then maybe citizenship through marriage?

Anyway that means Bianca is getting her green card/citizenship through Alice if it was due to marriage. Lol
Just MOO. He was in the US for seven years before they were married? He probably had an O-Visa based on his body of work in the UK. I would say that he got his green card based on his own background and then got citizenship on his own. Marriage is not the only way to get citizenship.
He was a sufficiently productive long-term resident, to qualify for citizenship on his own strength. He was working, he was the breadwinner in the family, he had an above average income, he has two US born children...
Bianca's Visa could be under the special dispensation for Australians. Which would require sponsorship by an employer. Again, someone in Hollywood/one of Ioan's contacts, could've sponsored her application as a screenwriter/producer.
Nothing to do with Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think Alice knew in advance or she would have posted lots of "flattering" photos of herself on insta so the tabloids would pick one. That's a usual tell tale sign with her, because she's such a narc and doesn't want them using the Aileen Wournos photo alongside B looking amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm sure the children were told prior to the Insta post. There are professionals in place to help navigate these things now. I imagine he'd be doing everything by the book.

It has been years now and they are divorced. It was always clear IG was going to marry BW. They have every right to create a life together. Anyone who is still acting like AE is the wronged women who must be protected and head patted from every happy life event her ex and his partner celebrate is just projecting their own toxic waste dump histories.

Enough.

Me? I'd let the girls find me when/if they're ready and get on with living. The judge will work out the child support and custody stuff. I personally think the PA is likely too hardcore at this point. I don't see it being a happy ending at present. Sometimes space and the offer of safety and love is all you can do.

Modeling a healthy, safe, and loving relationship helps.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
I can't believe that sockbro hasn't piped up on X yet 👀
It's been nearly 24hrs since the news broke and she has so far managed to keep quiet...as someone said upthread...when she's quiet, she's scheming; and what the duck is she gonna pull this time 😳

Reactions: 29
Things that are enraging Alice right now

•The engagement
•The attention on the happy couple
•Bianca’s free use of her own social media to bask in their happiness
•That fire photo of B and I
•The DM giving them top billing for a couple of hours last night (😂)
•That she failed miserably at derailing their relationship and overall happiness
•The citizenship aspect (😂)
•Having to be silent on her verified account and be reduced to raging with a couple of dozen alts
•Tattlers joy at the good news
•The pressure of the upcoming trial
•Being the loser
•Having lost all control over Ioan and the direction of his life

ETA Bianca has new jewellery from Alice’s baby angel soulmate (Thanks Ametrine)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
211919C2-E11D-4EAD-B04A-CB27FB7AFCFA.jpeg

This didn’t age well.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE - yes it does Alice.

* Ioan was likely proposing as she posted this.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can't believe that sockbro hasn't piped up on X yet 👀
It's been nearly 24hrs since the news broke and she has so far managed to keep quiet...as someone said upthread...when she's quiet, she's scheming; and what the duck is she gonna pull this time 😳
She’s too busy in the DM comments to fire up Tone’s account 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Things that are enraging Alice right now

•The engagement
•The attention on the happy couple
•Bianca’s free use of her own social media to bask in their happiness
•That fire photo of B and I
•The DM giving them top billing for a couple of hours last night (😂)
•That she failed miserable at derailing their relationship and overall happiness
•The citizenship aspect (😂)
•Having to be silent on her verified account and be reduced to raging with a couple of dozen alts
•Tattlers joy at the good news
•The pressure of the upcoming trial
•Being the loser
•Having lost all control over Ioan and the direction of his life
You missed off:

• Bianca's ring from Ioan - only Alice is allowed to receive rings from Ioan! That's Alice's thing! That should be Alice's ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure the children were told prior to the Insta post. There are professionals in place to help navigate these things now. I imagine he'd be doing everything by the book.

It has been years now and they are divorced. It was always clear IG was going to marry BW. They have every right to create a life together. Anyone who is still acting like AE is the wronged women who must be protected and head patted from every happy life event her ex and his partner celebrate is just projecting their own toxic waste dump histories.

Enough.

Me? I'd let the girls find me when/if they're ready and get on with living. The judge will work out the child support and custody stuff. I personally think the PA is likely too hardcore at this point. I don't see it being a happy ending at present. Sometimes space and the offer of safety and love is all you can do.

Modeling a healthy, safe, and loving relationship helps.

My opinion.
I honestly think that all the PA and abuse will come back to bite her. She has raised them in the past four years in total chaos, traumatized them, made them feel scared, anxious and insecure, took away a father they loved, and isolated them from people they have formed bonds with. She modeled and encouraged a type of behaviour that is not only unethical but also illegal. How does she expect them to be as teenagers? Happy and loving towards mummy dearest? I feel terribly sorry for these kids and I sincerely hope someone is able to rescue them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am the same as you, I was very very self conscious with the aids I have to use but now I’m like what the hell! I hope B walks down the aisle however she wants!
Me too! And even if she can’t manage it in the day, it won’t take away the shine of their big day. Ioan has shown he loves her irregardless of illness and disability. A rarity indeed 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.