Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have we learnt over the past few years?:

Whenever she's quiet, she's plotting something.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So far she has managed to stay silent on her official IG and on Tonely the Lonely’s account. Something has scared her this time. I wonder what it is.
Maybe she was presented with digital forensic proof of her internet ways?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
But I’m not convinced that she knew. I’m with the theory that they were in therapy with dad, Mom is posting away from the car, Bianca posts the big news once Ioan gave her the all clear from the session. She has fucked over every job/appearance/travel with anything she can to make him look bad. She beat B to announcing her illness. Unless she is finally being medicated properly, psych exam can’t have gone well lol
I'm not convinced the girls knew. AFE has so throughly poisoned them, that they may not care if he's getting married. I also believe that Alice was jealous that the girls had a father in their lives since her own father cut her off.
If I was Ioan, I'd ask the judge to reduce the spousal and child support to zero.
---
Maybe she was presented with digital forensic proof of her internet ways?
Please let this be true and made public.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What have we learnt over the past few years?:

Whenever she's quiet, she's plotting something.
well, she has a few months to get Bianca deported. I'm sure she already asked Lord Loopy for advice

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And there is no doubt that she is raging in the DM comments but once that dies down, she’ll need her fix elsewhere.

Reactions: 24
My money is on her plotting to get her own front-page story in the Daily Mail.
If the DM had smart editors, they would realize that the Abuser is yesterday's news.
---
Its really sad that Alice has spent 24 hours posting negative comments on the engagement DM article. She hasn't won anything. At the end of the day, she has to realize that all the bad comments are really just herself and a couple friends, and not 2000 random people who feel the same.

Many comments about the cost of the ring, the age gap, the cheating lies, Alice's weight gain... these are all from the Abuser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
It's a good one. Ioan has upgraded in every way.
Yep. Bianca got a lot of undeserved tit because people believed that loon. Anyway, he managed to prise the barnacle off of himself and this engagement is the icing on the cake.

1705873861730.png

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Did Ioan get his US citizenship because he married Alice or would he have had a green card from acting first and then citizenship from marriage? I’m not sure the time line.
If he was in US for a while before they married then must be due to acting and then maybe citizenship through marriage?

Anyway that means Bianca is getting her green card/citizenship through Alice if it was due to marriage. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t have MS but I do walk mostly with a cane. Used to be really self-conscious about it tbh (I’m under 45 so being “younger” than the average user can make you feel a bit 😳 sometimes) but now I actually don’t give a duck, especially this year when I have solid plans in the works. I’m also getting a mobility scooter and I won’t give a duck who looks at me when I’m on that either 🤣

I love it when people in the public eye, like Bianca and Christina Applegate, stand up and go out with their mobility aids because it helps us mere mortals with mobility issues feel a little less self-conscious about it each time.

Also, people with chronic and long-term illnesses may not even need to use their mobility aids daily either. Depends on what your body is like on the day, so whilst Bianca may struggle to walk some days, others she can feel fine to go unaided as we’ve seen. I’ve had to use mine all week but it’s that or rely on someone else to take my son to school 🤷‍♀️
Tara Moss has used a cane- she rocked it, named it, it may have had it's own insta

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank god for the restraining order, I’m so glad of it. I can actually still get tit done despite this ground breaking news. 🙌🏼 🙌🏼❤❤❤

Reactions: 24
I wanna know what it was that initially had her rattled to post two instas about the dog….before she was ‘blindsided’ by the engagement 😂
Poor Al, I can just picture her now, weeping, vomiting, shaking etc
---
The DM could get more legal action that way even though it's not nasty this time. It's them or IG's agent.
Wonder if Mama G has media connections 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree. Not even joking, she needs to be front page again. Some kind of destroyed ex wife story incoming.
It'll probably be one of the DM's favourite 'first time' stories, e.g. Alice Evans seen for first time since announcement of Ioan Gruffudd's engagement to Bianca Wallace.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So far she has managed to stay silent on her official IG and on Tonely the Lonely’s account. Something has scared her this time. I wonder what it is.
Wishful thinking, but maybe this has been enough of a reality check for her that she's finally wound her neck in.

Looking at some of the Daily Mail comments I doubt it, but it would be nice to think that maybe she's close to moving on for everyone's sake.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.