Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of the three stones looks that big and the peridot is fairly pale (you want a rich green for a higher end stone). Two half carat diamonds don’t cost that much. I suspect the ring was very modest in price.
I agree. Bianca doesn’t seem to need expensive jewellery as proof that Ioan loves her. Whatever Bianca wears, she wears it with class. The Abuser does t know how to wear anything with class, and couldn’t even if her life depended upon it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just popping in to say CONGRATULATIONS YO & BEE!!!! .... Couldn't they have waited for February though (a less busy work month for me?) lol xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree. Bianca doesn’t seem to need expensive jewellery as proof that Ioan loves her. Whatever Bianca wears, she wears it with class. The Abuser does t know how to wear anything with class, and couldn’t even if her life depended upon it.
Bianca will love this ring forever. He chose it for her and it means the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
From the vault of posts that didn't age well.

View attachment 2705165
I googled search this at the time and with Ioan's name it was mainly photos of just him, I think 1 or 2 with Bianca and some with Alice but all about the divorce. But google search Alice's name and ALL of the photos were of her with Ioan except for that dreadful Lorraine screenshot - and again they were all about the divorce! Ioan may not be an A list actor, but he stands on his own 2 feet. Alice is literally just known as his crazy ex-wife. And aside from that I doubt Ioan, Bianca and anyone who knows/loves them wastes much time or thought on searching them on the internet - but for Alice it's pretty much all she's reduced too. Talk about winning - NOT!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Because they’re still his kids.he loves them. And he still wants to repair their relationship. But I do believe they were likely told in therapy so they could talk about it with their support.
You make it sound like they have a semi normal relationship and it would be hurtful not to tell them first. He can’t even speak to them without witnesses present and they hate B even more.

He needs to keep a safe distance while they work through whatever madness has a hold of them and if they ever decide they want a relationship with him, they’ll let him know that by their attitude and behaviour. It’s on them now not him. He’s getting on with his life and they (aggressively) chose not to have a place in that. Maybe one day that’ll change.. maybe not, either way he did all he could.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I googled search this at the time and with Ioan's name it was mainly photos of just him, I think 1 or 2 with Bianca and some with Alice but all about the divorce. But google search Alice's name and ALL of the photos were of her with Ioan except for that dreadful Lorraine screenshot - and again they were all about the divorce! Ioan may not be an A list actor, but he stands on his own 2 feet. Alice is literally just known as his crazy ex-wife. And aside from that I doubt Ioan, Bianca and anyone who knows/loves them wastes much time or thought on searching them on the internet - but for Alice it's pretty much all she's reduced too. Talk about winning - NOT!! 😂😂
I just did this experiment too because google results can be different depending on your location, but same! Google IG and it's pictures of him on his own or with Bianca for the first few scrolls, and then eventually you get to him with Alice looking batshit crazy in a red dress. Google Alice and you get...well - as I was writing this comment my 11 year old came over to talk to me, saw my screen and was like "UGH WHO'S THAT! She'd give me nightmares!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (he's usually quite kind about people's looks)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1705861824620.png

Now we know who buys AFE's bejazzled shite.

1705861876289.png

"A friend" means either IG or BW. I suppose AFE will have to try and one up them with some shite via her mate Bogoff. I predict another tale of woe incoming. Yawn

Reactions: 19
PS Forgot to mention Alun’s plus one is still up for grabs!

The Little Mimsy choir are rehearsing and all is on track.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How much jewellery does mAlice own? I notice that she has not offered to sell it to support her own children.

Does she still have that nasty serpent bracelet? Wasn't that worth about $20K?

People talking about Al as talented nearly makes me piss my pants laughing every time :ROFLMAO: Has all common sense left you? Surely that has to be Al, I can't imagine anyone being that messed up in the head!

• Haha
"A friend" means either IG or BW. I suppose AFE will have to try and one up them with some shite via her mate Bogoff. I predict another tale of woe incoming. Yawn
BIB - Or Ioan's PR/management.

And good for them, nice that he has a positive story in the press for once.

Reactions: 21
It is bad that I haven’t been on here for 6 months but when I saw BW engagement post I was straight back 😉
When the vicar says “Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace” they better have the church door bolted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
for those who were wondering about the specifics of the ring
View attachment 2704878
View attachment 2704879
I see Alice has great fans goading her already btw

1. It's hard to say tbh. He took many years to propose and later admitted (when they were one year married already) that he didnt propose because he wasnt feeling it, which I think is a weird thing to say. If I had to guess he did love her but had deep down doubts about her being the right person to setttle down with, but when you spend in your 30s many years with a woman many men dont want to start all over again, dont trust their gut feeling and just marry. It's pretty common.
2. It was meant to be a joke
3. they all look miserable in it, I believe Alice also claimed that she and his mom actually had a fight there
So when Bianca says “wedding planning from 12,000km”, that means a wedding in Australia doesn’t it? Specifically Brisbane? (Wales isn’t as far I don’t think).

Reactions: 11
So when Bianca says “wedding planning from 12,000km”, that means a wedding in Australia doesn’t it? Specifically Brisbane? (Wales isn’t as far I don’t think).
I'd imagine that they would marry in Oz 🤔

Reactions: 9
US Weekly have the engagement as the lead story. Talks about Ella's restraining order attempts... says the one against B was dismissed but the one against I granted. WTAF.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
None of the three stones looks that big and the peridot is fairly pale (you want a rich green for a higher end stone). Two half carat diamonds don’t cost that much. I suspect the ring was very modest in price.
I’m pretty sure it’s a paraiba tourmaline - which is from Brazil, Bianca’s ‘second home’. It has too much blue for an emerald.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.